Mr. Lonely

Love That Will Last ~ Minstal

"He's so alone."

"Give him time, he'll find the one."

The couple burst out laughing. 

"Shush. He might hear us."

"I doubt Minho oppa will. He's so busy watching sports."

"Hyung is like a ninja. You never know..."

"We really need to get him a girlfriend."

"Hyung is picky."

"I don't care! As his friend, you should be glad to make him un-lonely!"

"But what if he doesn't like it???"

"Then he will hit your head and you can suffer."

"Aw..."

"Really though oppa. I have the perfect girl for him. Just let me set them up on a blind date please?"

"Arasso..."

The 2 stood up and walked towards the door. 

Minho's POV

It was in the late afternoon and I was watching a sports broadcast. Later, I heard the doorknob turn and was greeted with the usual "Annyeong Minho oppa!". But instead of just walking away like usual, Sulli came and sat next to me on the couch. 

"You need a girlfriend!!"  she yelled. "Not interested," i replied.

"Waeyo?" Sullie asked me. "Because." I said back.

"Jeeze, he is stubborn...!" I heard Sulli whisper. "I can hear you...!" I said annoyed.

"Hm... Well, fine, if you won't get a girlfriend, at least get out of the house!" Sulli said.

"Yeah hyung, let us take you out... out for ice cream!" Taemin added. "You know you want to."

"Fine..." I said trying to hide my smile -  But it was obvious they knew I wanted to go.

"Yay!!! Okay, tomorrow at 1:00, come to that ice cream place right by the SM building!" she said, "It's going to be so much fun!"

Sulli's POV

Taemin and I walked to the kitchen.

"This is so excting" I squealed.

"I know! I love ice cream, I can't wait to go!" Taemin grined. 

I hit him, "Babo! WE aren't going, my friend will show up, not us!"

"Awe" Taemin said in a dissapointed but cute way.

"Oh don't worry, we can go to a different ice cream shop!" I said happily. "Anyways, now I just got to get my friend to go..."

__________________________________________________

Thank you for reading Chapter 1! We will update a lot! Subscribe and comment! <3