Do I Have To?

Love That Will Last ~ Minstal

Sulli's POV

The easy part was getting Minho oppa to agree to going out for ice cream. The hard part was going to be convincing Krystal to go...

I entered the house slowly... you never knew what Krystal Jung would do. "Soo jung-ah! I have a surprise for you!" i yelled out into the empty home that I shared with her. 

"Surprise?! Mo?!" Krystal came out from behind a door, holding a water balloon. "Oh so this is what you had planned huh?" i asked her suspiciously.

She gave a smile and continued to ask. "What's the surprise Sulli?!" I breathed in. "Umm. How about going out for ice cream tomorrow?" i asked her. 

She smiled more. "Yes yes yes! And may i ask why you suddenly want to give me ice cream?" 

I knew I couldn't tell her the real reason. "Oh because I heard Jessica was going to be starring in a drama? We might as well celebrate her success." Using her idol sister as an excuse wasn't smart.

I knew that Krystal wasn't buying it. "Whats the real reason? Tell me or you get wet," she threatened, holding up the water balloon. 

"Okay okay..." I tried to think of something fast "I want to spend more time with you!" Not knowing what I said. But then I thought we actually did need more time together... But I put that thought aside for another time.

Krystal looked at me oddly... just a bit.. A bit, probably because I have never asked since I started dating Taemin Oppa. "Sure!" she said open to the idea. "We havnen't in a while and I think it would be fun... Even though... We live together haha" she said with a smile on her face.

"Okay! Yay! How about tomorrow at 1:00... By the SM building!" 

"Okay haha, by Sica!" Krystal said.

"And Maybe we will see Lee Dong Wook! He is so handsome! Jessica is so lucky." Krystal said in a half joking way.

"Omg.. Yes. Other than my Taemin Oppa ^_^" I said with a smile.

_______________________________________________

Sorry this chapter was short! But just because you go through the chapters fast, it doesn't mean it will end soon. :) We are planning for quite a long story. Not super long that you will leave. We hope you will be hooked throughout the whole fanfic. :) LOL! Subscribe! Comment! <3