Dinner at Minho's?

Love That Will Last ~ Minstal

Hi guys! It's been a while since we last updated! Sorry! <3 We will try to work on this. Keke! ^_^ But anyways, this should be a long-ish chapter about the dinner. :) Enjoy!

______________________________________________________

A month later

Minho's POV

 "Minho! Can you go to the grocery store and get us some food for tonight? Sulli and a few of her friends are coming tonight for dinner!" Taemin yelled from the other room. "Okay" I replied forgetting all about Krystal.

"Make sure you get more chile for the kimchi? I want to try to impress Amber with my amazing cooking." Key boasted.

"Have you ever even made Kimchi?" Onew said laughing expecting him to fail. "No... But today is the day I will learn!" Key replied... "Now just go!" he pushed me.

I left. I got cabbage, chile, rice, fish, bean paste, raddish, and other necesities for dinner. 

Meanwhile...

Krystal's POV

"Krystal! Let's go shopping!" Sulli said with a smile on her face. "All of us!" 

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, we are going to go to Taemin's tonight for a while! We should all go get some coats. We have been lazy and it's already winter... We need jackets!!! And winter clothes." She said happily.

"Sorry Sulli! I can't go, Nichkun is coming over for dinner here... Next time!" Victoria said in a sorry voice

. "It's alright :)" said Sulli. "It's not everyday that our idol appa is free!" Luna mentioned. Victoria thanked us and went into the kitchen.

"Anyways, I guess it's just you, Amber, Luna and me." Sulli said pointing at me. "NOW LET'S GO SHOPPING! I heard it's going to snow tonight, so we must be prepared."

At the mall

"Is Taemin good at cooking?" Luna asked Sulli

"Yes! He is good! I think...." she replied. 

I looked a her. "Ugh! Do I have to go? It doesn't really seem like much fun... Especially if the food ."

"The food will be fine! And it will be fun! We are going at 5:00... And leaving whenever you want..." Then she thought again... "That is at least after 3 1/2 hours!" 

"Psh..." I let out... "Hm... Amber!!! You get to see Key tonight!" I said trying to be in a better mood. "We're just friends" she whined, but all of us laughed.

"There are so many nice coats here!" Luna was amazed. We all rushed into a store in search for our winter fashion.

At Minho/Taemin's home.

Minho's POV

"I'm back!" I announced, opening the door with my arms filled with bags. "It's 3:00 now Key, you should start making the kimchi" 

"Okay!" He said running towards me.

"I'll help" Jonghyun also came running in to help. "I love Sullis friend Luna! She will be so impressed." 

I just looked at the fools, and walked away. They were so obsessed with these girls.

1 and a half hours later.

I looked at the clock knowing I had to get ready. I put on casual clothes, brushed my hair, and then went downstars. "They should be here soon," Taemin said expectantly.

"How many of us will there be?" I asked. It didn't occur to me before that we hadn't made enough food. 

"The 5 of us and 4 of them. There are actually 5 of them too, but one of them couldn't make it. Sulli texted me earlier," Taemin explained. "No worries, we made enough food," he said, knowing I would be worried.

While we were talking, the doorbell rang and I went to go get it. As soon as I opened the door, I was shocked when I saw who was infront of me.

Krystal's POV

"YOU?!" I said shocked. It was Minho. I hadn't seen him for a month and was happy thinking that Sulli had given up on trying to hook us up. I had even forgotten that he was Taemin's friend. His name was never mentioned again after the "blind date".

"Sulli-ah! Luna-ssi, Amber-ssi, Krystal, come in!" Taemin greeted us from inside. Minho moved over to let all of us inside the house.

"All of you should probably know eachother even if you aren't close, so guys, this is Amber, Luna, Krystal and my girlfriend Sulli. Girls, that's Onew, right there is Key, the short one is Jonghyun and this is Minho." Taemin introduced us. We all bowed.

"YA you act as if we don't know eachother. But we're so close its as if we're in-laws," Key said, causing everybody to laugh, even me.

"Actually dinner isn't ready yet," Onew told us. "It will be soon, so everyone, just hang out. The chicken isn't done yet!" he yelled and rushed into the kitchen again.

Everybody took their seats in the living room; Taemin and Sulli were doing aegyo to eachother, Key and Amber talked in English, and Jonghyun and Luna were talking about music. Minho and I sat on the same couch because there was no room anywhere else. But I made sure not to look at him, and he didn't make eye contact either.

No POV

While everybody else was busy with their conversations, Minho and Krystal sat awkwardly, staring off into space, and lost in their own thoughts.

Why doesn't she just say something? Minho thought.

How can he just sit here and not say anything? Krystal wondered.

Soon Sulli noticed that her best friend was bored. Taemin noticed too. "Oppa! Talk to Krystal!" Sulli told Minho. "Krystal-ah, talk to Hyung," Taemin said to Krystal.

The 2 of them turned to look at eachother, but quickly turned away. Luckily for the 2 of them, Onew came in and announced that dinner was ready. Everybody immediately ran to the dining room.

Minho POV

Trying to get up from the couch had slowed me down. Krystal and I entered the room at the same time. Everyone was already seated and there were only 2 vacant seats. I noticed that Krystal and I were the only ones that hadn't sat down yet.

"Onew hyung, let me sit there," I begged him. It was a round table, but Onew's seat was furthest from where Krystal and I were suppose to sit. "This seat is closest to the kitchen door, which is closest to the refridegerator, which is where I have all my chicken." Onew whined. I sighed.

"Unnie, please let me sit with you," Krystal asked Luna. Luna shook her head. "I need to sit by Jonghyun!" she replied. Krystal sighed as well.

"You two, you won't die if you sit next to eachother!" Amber laughed. "They might kill eachother..." Sulli and Taemin said together. I glared at them and saw Krystal do the same.

"Just sit!" Key yelled at us. It was obvious he wanted to start eating, and start bragging about the great food.

I slowly sat down and scooted my chair over. "YA that's no way to treat a lady!" Jonghyun scolded me. "Pull out her chair," he told me laughing. I thought he was just kidding but then everyone waited for me to pull out Krystal's chair. Even Krystal was standing, waiting.

"Lady my ..." I muttered. Krystal heard me and commented, "Jonghyun oppa is a real gentleman, and knows how to treat ladies. Lucky Luna unnie," she smiled. I looked at her and gave her the eye.

One hour later...

Krystal's POV

Honestly the food was delicious. I was stuffed. But I still had some room for dessert. "Lets have ice cream!" Taemin and Sulli suggested. For some reason I immediately looked at Minho. He was looking at me too.

That horrible blind date. He just made everything awkward. Being able to eat ice cream wasn't even worth it.

"Its too cold!" everybody else complained.

"Actually I bought cake," Minho announced and he stood up. He brought in the cake. It was chocolate.

Are you kidding me? I thought, I hate chocolate cake.

Everybody got a piece of cake but me, I knew Minho was wondering why I didn't get a piece.

Minho's thoughts: Why isn't she getting any... Psh, whatever, I don't care.

Instead, I went out to the freezer and got a piece of cheese cake I had been saving. Then I came back to the dining room. "Woah! Where did you get that??" everyone asked. "Last piece." I said with a kidding smirk on my face.

No POV

Everybody talked and enjoyed their cake for a while... And as before, Minho and Krystal didn't talk, or look at eachother. Time flew by quickly actually, without anyone realizing but Krystal and Minho (because of boredom), it was almost 10:30.

"Umm... Ahem, don't you guys think it's getting a bit late?" Krystal said out of the blue. Minho looked up and just looked at her.

"Woahh! Time actually has gone by!" Amber added as well as Onew but with a surprised look on his face.

"I guess we should go..." Sulli said.

Everyone got their stuff and said goodbye.

Sulli's POV

"Let's go everyone! Bye Taemin" I said and then gave Taemin a hug. Everyone else did what they needed to.

We then left, and we got in the car.

"Ahhh, it's so cold." Luna said with a sad aegyo face. "I guess it snowed a lot while we were inside... I didn't even notice! :O"

"Let's get in the care quickly... I want to just leave this place..." Krystal said.

We got in the car, but when I put the keys in, and tried to start the engine, it wouldn't fully turn on.... And everyone noticed.

"Try again!' Amber said in shock. So I tried a few more times...

"We can't leave..." I said.

____________________________

Thank you for reading chapter 4! DUN DUN DUN! Will they have to stay overnight? Or will they use one of their cars?

Again, sorry it took us awhile to update. But we hope you like it! We will try to be more frequent and maybe have multiple chapters out a day. :)
No Silent Readers!!!~ Comment and subscribe please <3 :D