The Blind Date

Love That Will Last ~ Minstal

Krystal POV 

It was already 1:00pm. Sulli had left our house early in the morning, promising she would be back for our ice cream date. "Krystal, sit by the window table ok?" she had told me this morning. I was sitting at the right table, at the right shop, but where was Sulli??

While I was wondering about Sulli's whereabouts, a man came up to me. "Excuse me miss?" he said. He was very tall and charismatic looking. "Yes?" I replied. "Umm I'm sorry but I really have to sit at that table. My friend invited me for ice cream today and said I need to sit at this table. Hes not here yet though." he explained."I'm sorry too. My friend invited me for ice cream also and said I have to sit at this table."

"Oh. Who is your friend may I ask? Because our appointments seem very similar." he asked me with a raised eyebrow. "Choi Sulli." I replied without thinking. The man sighed. "So I guess you're Sulli's friend?" he asked me. I nodded.

"I'm Choi Minho. I'm Sulli's boyfriend's friend." he introduced. "Ohhh so you're Taemin's friend?" I asked him. He nodded. "Why exactly did Sulli say you had to come here today?" he asked me, taking a seat.

"She wanted to spend more time with me. We've sort of grew apart ever since she started dating Taemin." I told him. "Oh. Sulli and Taemin invited me to eat ice cream with them today." he told me.

Then he was quiet for awhile, thinking about something. "Ahh! Jin ja! Sulli Was telling me I needed a girlfriend. She wanted to set me up on a blind date but I said no. I should have known she wasn't going to just give up!" he thought aloud.

"So she set us up on a date?" I asked confused. "I'm going to kill her..." I then thought.

"Well. What's your name?" Minho asked me. "Krystal. Krystal Jung." i replied. 

"You look a lot like Jessica Jung from Girls' Generation," he commented. "Well she's my sister," i laughed. 

"Oh..." Minho said thinking how stupid the question was.

"Um... Well, we might as well get ice cream while we're here?" I said but not really wanting to stay. "Sure..." he replied disinterested.

The atmosphere was really awkward, but i ordered vanilla icecream in a cone and he ordered chocolate icecream in a cup. We didn't talk much, and I could tell he didn't like me, but it was okay, because the feeling was mutual.

"Well, I got to go... Tell Sulli I said thank you for the ice cream! I'll see you... Another time?..." Minho said to me awkwardly. "Sure" I said actually hoping I won't ever see him again. 

We got up and left.

Later that day at Krystal's dorm...

"SULLI!" I screamed

"... :)... What?" she said all suspicious. "You know what!" I said all pissed off, "I can't believe you! Why did you do that?" 

"Because! I thought you needed to get out more and meet someone. You haven't gone out on a date since Sophmore year!... Hm... How was it?" Sulli said with a big smile on her face.

"Okay, one, it wasn't a date? I didn't even know him or agreed to this!" I said as my anger went down.

"Oh please, wasn't it fun? Did you get to know him? Minho is really charismatic!!!" She said, "No." I replied "It was so awkward."

Meanwhile at Minho's dorm... (Taemin's POV)

"TAEMIN! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!" I heard Minho yell angrily as he entered the house. "Ah! Hyung! I'M SORRY!" I ran away from him. 

He grabbed a couch pillow and threw it at me. "If i want a girlfriend i'll get one myself!" He yelled.

"Well you needed to get out more! And plus Krystal isn't that bad. She's Sulli's friend!" I exclaimed as he grabbed me. "She's pretty!" i added.

"Yeah... that's right." Minho said, loosening his grip. "Isn't she great?" i said with a fake smile. "She's great at making everything awkward and horrible!" Minho yelled back .

"Well it was your first meeting! Probably next time you guys will be able to get closer." i suggested. Minho slowly nodded. "But i don't want to see her again. She's sassy. and bratty." he told me and stormed off to his room.

I got a text from Sulli.

Krystal is super mad about the date.

If Krystal is mad, then Minho is super angry! i replied.

We weren't sure what to do, but we only knew that we had to get Krystal and Minho to see eachother again.