Jinyoung

Good Morning and Good Night

You had planned on going out with Jinyoung for a nice, romantic date but woke up feeling incredibly sick. You thought that you would feel better in the evening but when it came time for you to start getting ready for the date, you knew there was no way you could leave like this. So you called and told him the bad news. Jinyoung surprised you when he showed up to take care of you.

 

Jinyoung was gentle and caring with you. He went out and bought cough medicine for your harsh coughs. Then he made you a delicious porridge that helped to soothe your throat and stomach. He even stayed by your side until you fell asleep. You expected Jinyoung to leave once you had fallen asleep but that wasn’t the case.

 

Your chest seized up and a harsh, rough coughs left you. It woke you from your sleep and you immediately turned so your face was buried in your pillow, muffling the coughs. The coughing attack last a few minutes before it subsided. When you felt better, you moved so you were laying on your back again. You stilled when you felt the bed shifting beside you.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

Jinyoung sat up, the comforter falling off his frame a little. He looked over at you with concern. Last night, he had decided to stay over to keep an eye on you. He didn’t know if you were going to get worse. Jinyoung leaned over and placed a hand against your forehead feeling for a fever. Reassured that you didn’t have one, Jinyoung let out a sigh and relaxed. He looked tired as if he had stayed up all night.

 

“You didn’t have to stay..”

 

You almost felt a little ashamed of yourself that you were the reason why Jinyoung looked so tired. Plus, this was the first time you slept in the same bed with him and it was only because you were sick. Jinyoung stared at you before smiling softly. He leaned over and pressed a kiss against the corner of your mouth.

 

“I can’t leave someone I love alone with they’re sick, especially you.”

 

Jinyoung laid back down and brought you close. You let out a content sigh as you rested your head against his chest. His heart beat sounded so soothing. Just his presence was making you feel better and forget about your illness. The feeling of his fingers brushing through your hair completely relaxed you and soon you had fallen back asleep.

 

Jinyoung smiled when he saw that you were sleeping again. He adjusted the blankets around you and made sure you would be completely comfortable. When everything looked right, he closed his eyes and allowed himself to fall asleep as well.