Chapter Two: The Set Up

The Chocolate Coffee Cafe

A/N: Chapter Two! I hope you guy all enjoy it! <3 I love you all!! ^_^ Disclaimer: Poster done by UnicornHepHap. She is awesome. Seriously, she is!

~Chapter Two~

Chanyeol had gone back home but not before getting Baekhyun and Tao's numbers too. On his way home he programmed his newfound friends into his phone. He decided to put Baekhyun in his phone as Bacon and Tao in his phone as Taoco. Chanyeol was a very peculiar boy.

But for Kris, he just put a little heart after his name. Chanyeol had this pull to Kris. He felt like he's known him forever. He didn't know what this feeling was but, he liked it.

Suddenly, he had the urge to call Kris. So, he did. It rang and rang and at about three rings Kris picked up.

"I had a feeling you would call." Kris's husky voice sounded through the phone. Chanyeol blushed.

"I had the sudden urge to. Sorry if this is a bad time." Chanyeol apologized. He could hear Kris chuckling.

"It's not a problem, Chanyeol. I would have called you first but I didn't have your number. I wanted to do something with you this weekend." Kris told Chanyeol. Inside, Chanyeol was freaking out, but one the outside, he kept composed and calm.

"You want to do something with me?!" Chanyeol asked incredulously.

"Yes, I do. How about Friday? We could have lunch at The Chocolate Coffee Cafe?" Kris suggested. Chanyeol smiled wide.

"Okay! At what time do you want to meet?" Chanyeol asked.

"Eleven? Is that alright?"

"Of course! I'll see you then!" Chanyeol tried to keep himself calm. Kris chuckled.

"Okay, Chanyeol. I'll see you then." And Kris ended the call. Chanyeol, then, started to jump for joy. He immediately text his new found friend, Baekhyun.

BACON! ME AND KRIS ARE GOING ON A DATE! EEEEE! Chanyeol jumped around his whole apartment for at least 10 minutes. His phone then vibrated, signaling him that he had a text.

OH MY GOSH! Chanyeol, that's great! I'm so happy for you!

Thanks, Baekhyunnie! I'll talk to you later. I've got to get some sleep! SLEEP! Chanyeol texted back. Soon enough, the phone vibrated.

But, Channie, it's only eight o'clock! It said. Chanyeol checked the time. Wow! He's right! But, I want my bed! He thought.

Baekhyun! I had a long day today! I want mah bedddd! Chanyeol texted back and started to get ready for bed.

Okay, Yeollie! You get some rest! And come back to the cafe tomorrow! Me and Tao miss you already! Baekhyun wrote. Chanyeol laughed and climbed into bed.

Alright, Bacon. Night!

Goodnight, Egg Yeol! ^_^ Chanyeol laughed and closed his eyes, falling into the bliss of sleep.
 -----
Chanyeol woke up the next morning to the sun in his eyes. He checked his phone. Thursday, 10:25 am. Chanyeol smiled and got out of bed. He shuffled to the bathroom and took a quick shower, then proceeded with his morning routine; brushing his teeth, combing his hair, picking out clothes, putting on those clothes, and putting on his shoes. Then he was ready. It was 11:30 when he finished and he was out the door not a second later. He took his previous route from yesterday and ended up at The Chocolate Coffee Cafe. He stepped through the door and was immediately pulled into a group hug with Baekhyun and Tao.

"CHANYEOL!" They shouted happily in unison. Chanyeol felt his lips curve upward into a bright smile.

"Hey guys!" Chanyeol exclaimed as they pulled away.

"Come, come! Sit! Order some coffee!" Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol to sit on a bar stool while Tao went to take Chanyeol's order. Once Chanyeol was seated, Baekhyun went behind the counter again.

"What can I get you, Chanyeol hyung?" Tao asked happily. Chanyeol decided to get what he got yesterday.

"I'll have a vanilla coffee, please." Chanyeol smiled at his friend. Tao pressed some buttons on the computer.

"That'll be two thousand won." Tao stated after a moment. Chanyeol handed him the won and watched as Baekhyun made the coffee.

"Hey, Byun, Zitao!" Said couple turned their heads toward the direction of the sound. They saw a man in his early-twenties walking up to them. The man put his arms around Baekhyun and Tao's shoulders casually.

"Hey Suho!" Baekhyun greeted the newcomer. "Chanyeol, this is our manager, Suho. Suho, this is Chanyeol, our new friend we met yesterday." Baekhyun introduced them and Tao nodded along with what Baekhyun said. Chanyeol bowed as best as he could sitting down and Suho nodded his head.

"So, you were the guy who was telling these two trouble-makers to get back to work?" Chanyeol asked, a smile playing at his lips. Suho nodded and smiled back. He ruffled the pair's hair and Baekhyun whined. Suho chuckled.

"These guys always do their best, though. They're good kids." Suho added afterwards. Baekhyun huffed.

"We are not kids!" Baekhyun argued and stomped his foot like a little kid. Suho laughed at his childishness. He then turned to Chanyeol.

"See what I mean?" Suho pointed out and Chanyeol laughed at Baekhyun's pouty face. Tao started laughing too and Baekhyun started chasing after him.

"Why would you laugh at me?!" He ran around yelling. Tao just laughed some more as Baekhyun caught up to him and started tickling him.

"Okay! Okay! I give! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I laughed at you!" A laughing Tao shouted out. Chanyeol was laughing along with everybody and Tao was pulled up off the ground by Baekhyun.

"Bacon! I was going to tell you the details of the date with Kris and I!" Chanyeol called to Baekhyun. Baekhyun rushed over to him immediately and grabbed Chanyeol's shoulders.

"Tell me!" He demanded, looking Chanyeol straight in the eyes.

"Okay! Okay." He reassured his overreacting friend. Baekhyun visibly relaxed. Chanyeol laughed inwardly.

"So, we are meeting eachother here and then we are going to have lunch together, here." Chanyeol told him and Baekhyun smiled.

"This is great! I'm glad you chose this place!" Baekhyun exclaimed and Chanyeol nodded.

"I'm starting to believe in the legend." Chanyeol stated suddenly. Baekhyun smiled knowingly. He knew what Chanyeol was feeling. After all, he had felt that same feeling, and he feels it everyday.
 -----
A couple of hours past with Chanyeol just hanging out at The Cafe, ordering massive amounts of coffee. Baekhyun wondered if he was close to crashing yet. Chanyeol had laughed about fifty times while he was in The Cafe. One time, Baekhyun had tripped over a chair while waiting tables. Chanyeol had burst out laughing. Another time, it was a joke Suho made about BaekTao. Something about Baekhyun was on crack and that Tao was his dealer. Let's just say Chanyeol was rolling like a buffalo on the floor after he had fallen out of his stool. Chanyeol had a nack for laughing too hard at some things.

He had left around 2 o'clock, waving at his friends on his way out. He admired the scenery as he strolled along the sidewalk. He breathed in the fresh air, he loved it.

And he couldn't help but think about Kris.

His golden brown hair and his dark eyes; his perfectly sculped nose and lips; his prominent jaw line; his whole face. It was all perfect.

Chanyeol didn't know why he was falling so fast.

He had never felt this way about anyone before. Sure, he had his fair share of crushes and relationships, but he had never felt any of it from his heart. He knew those crushes would go away and those relationships would never last.

He wondered if Kris felt this way about him.

He doubted it.

And yet, he was surprised that Kris wanted to do anything with him. He told himself that he wasn't anything special. He hadn't really stood out in school, besides being picked on for usual reasons. But that stopped once he became the tallest guy in his class. Other than being tall, he was pretty ordinary.

Kris was anything but ordinary.

Kris was everything that Chanyeol wanted to be.

Chanyeol wanted to be with someone that he wanted to be. He wanted to be loved by someone like that.

He liked Kris way more than he thought he did. And he was way more excited than he thought he was for his date.
 -----

A/N: Sooo, How did you like it? I already have many subbies from just ONE chapter! I'm so happy that you guys like this and I love reading your guys's comments! Words cannot express my love! So, HUGS! <3 Until next chapter!