Chapter Eleven: Back In Place

The Chocolate Coffee Cafe

A/N: Guys, honestly, I'm sorry, but I'll talk about it in the end A/N. Anyway, Enjoy the chapter~ :)

~Chapter Eleven~

Chanyeol was happy.

Chanyeol was happy for once in that horrible week. He was reunited with his boyfriend, Kris, and he couldn't be happier.

But, it was time to explain.

Kris, Chanyeol, and the rest of the party, consisting of BaekTao and SuDo, sat down in SuDo's living room. Kris and Chanyeol took the couch while Suho and D.O. took an armchair, D.O. choosing to sit on the arm of the armchair, and Baekhyun and Tao decided to sit on the floor. Chanyeol took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He opened them and turned to the older to look into his eyes.

"First off, I'm so sorry, Kris. I didn't know what was going on and I was scared and hurt and just downright sad because of the whole thing. You and him look exactly alike. It frightened me to have you being so close to me at the time. When you took me home afterwards, it was like he was there in the apartment with me. I didn't know what to do. I was paranoid because I thought you were going to hurt me and I just-" Chanyeol broke off when his breath caught in his throat as it constricted and wetness welled up in his eyes. The broken boy put his head in his hands and couldn't escape the horrible thoughts plaguing his mind.

Kris pulled the younger into his arms and rocked them back and forth. He kissed his hair and whispered sweet-nothings into his ear. Chanyeol wept silently and, slowly, the other four boys joined them by the couch.

Baekhyun sat himself next to his friend and rubbed circles on his back. Tao sat behind Baekhyun and joined him in the rubbing. Suho and Kyungsoo sat in front of Chanyeol and patted his knees that were pulled up crisscross onto the couch.

"Yeollie, look at me." Kyungsoo called the boy and took his arm in his grasp. Chanyeol shook his head.

"Park Chanyeol, look at your umma," Kyungsoo his mother-tone and grabbed Chanyeol's chin that was buried in Kris' chest. Kyungsoo thought Chanyeol was going to wrestle his head out of his grasp, but he just let himself be pulled.

Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo with glossy eyes, tears threatening to fall. Kyungsoo felt his heart twinge with pain and felt extremely bad for the boy.

"You haven't disappointed us by doing this. You did what you needed to do to protect this," Kyungsoo poked Chanyeol's chest, right where his beating heart was. Chanyeol cracked a smile through the pain and sadness.

"I love you, Chanyeol. We all love you. You can never doubt that or forget it, alright?" Kyungsoo told Chanyeol. It was more of a demand rather than a request but Chanyeol didn't mind. He knew Kyungsoo well enough to know that he had mother-like tendencies. The boy nodded slightly and Kyungsoo smiled, poking Chanyeol's nose lightly. The latter giggled and leaned closer to Kris, unconsciously. Kris instinctively wrapped both of his arms around Chanyeol's midsection and pulled him in his lap, the younger's back against his chest.

The Happy Virus looked up at his lover and smiled happily. Kris smiled down at him and put his chin on his head.

"Well don't you two look like that perfect couple," Chanyeol flashed a grin at the person talking: Baekhyun. "I should get a camera." Baekhyun started "snapping pictures" with his hands like he had a camera.

"Wait a minute..." Suho got up abruptly and ran down the hallway. Everyone heard a door creak open and a drawer opening and closing. Suho came back with a black case in his hand. He was smiling as he sat down next to Kyungsoo, making the little circle whole again. Kyungsoo made a gasping noise.

"I know what that is! Didn't your dad give that to you, yeobo?" Kyungsoo asked and looked at Suho next to him. Suho nodded and his smile grew. He opened the case and took out what looked to be a black bulk of machinery. In reality, it was just a very old camera.

"My father gave me this when I was ten before he died from drug overdose," Chanyeol gasped. "He told me that he used to take pictures all the time when he was younger and he wanted me to do the same. So I did for a while, but when I moved on into my final years of high school, I kind of forgot about this thing. But, it seems like the right time to bring it out. It's one of those that gives you the pictures right away." Suho explained and tapped the slot where the picture came out of the front of the camera.

"That's fantastic, Suho!" Baekhyun exclaimed and clapped his hands together. Suho nodded and shifted in the floor to be sitting with Kyungsoo next to him and everyone else behind him on the couch.

"Alright! 1-2-3, everyone smile!" Suho exclaimed and shot the picture. Suho turned the camera around as the photo came out and he set it on the table to develop. The next one he shot was of everyone making funny faces, then of Kris and Chanyeol by themselves, smiling with Kris' arms around Chanyeol's midsection and Chanyeol's hands on his. The next one was Kyungsoo's doing. He took a picture of Baekhyun and Suho, with Baekhyun thwacking Suho's forehead. Chanyeol was laughing in the background of the picture. Chanyeol wanted to take a picture next, so he grabbed the camera out of Kyungsoo's hands and snapped a picture of Kris adjusting himself so that he was laying on the couch, his legs almost dangling off the side. Chanyeol laughed and shot another one of Baekhyun kissing Tao on the cheek. Chanyeol took another one right after of Tao grabbing Baekhyun's face and kissing him full on the lips.

Chanyeol passed the camera to Suho and he took a picture of Kyungsoo in the kitchen, smiling to himself. He then took one of Chanyeol proceeding to get on Kris' back. Kris carried him like he was no weight at all, and really, for Kris, he wasn't. Suho then turned the camera around a took a selca of himself with Baekhyun photobombing in the back.

The group did this for about another hour then put the camera away and looked at the photos that were developing.

"Wow, these came out fantastic!" Baekhyun exclaimed and picked up the one that they took first. Everyone else nodded and looked at all of the other pictures.

"Hey, Suho? Can I take some of these home with me?" Chanyeol asked the older. Suho turned to him, a look of confusion written on his face.

"Yeah, of course. But what for?" Suho's look of confusion didn't change. Chanyeol looked down at the table of photos and smiled at one photo in particular. It was a photo that Baekhyun had taken of Kris and Chanyeol looking at each other while on the couch. Chanyeol was at one end of the couch while Kris was at the other end. Their knees were bent and both of their feet were flat against each other.

It actually looked like they were playing footsie together.

They both had the brightest of smiles etched into their faces. Chanyeol was glad that Baekhyun had taken such a good picture.

"I want to take some and make a scrapbook. I'm that kind of person, I guess." Chanyeol smiled at Suho and shrugged his shoulders. Suho's face changed from confused to happy as he nodded.

"That's a great idea Chanyeol!" Tao chimed in. Chanyeol smiled at him in return.

"Pick out whichever ones you want, Yeol." And Chanyeol did, starting with the couple picture of him and his love.
 -----
When Kris and Chanyeol left, Chanyeol had about 30 photos in a bag that Suho had given him so they wouldn't get ruined. Chanyeol told Baekhyun and Tao that he wanted to go back to his apartment with Kris accompanying him. Baekhyun and Tao had nodded and left in their car, but Chanyeol caught the wink that was geared towards him and he blushed for awhile after that.

Baekhyun knew just how to push his buttons. And nothing was going to happen anyway! Chanyeol frowned at the thought of Baekhyun even thinking that things were going to happen.

One day, Byun. If you weren't my best friend, I would kill you. Probably.

"So, to your house?" Kris asked the curly haired younger. Chanyeol nodded and bounced in his seat.

"Yep yep!" Chanyeol exclaimed and Kris chuckled at his partner's antics. As Kris pulled into the road and started down the road to Chanyeol's apartment, he reached over and ruffled Chanyeol's messy hair. The latter beamed up at him and Kris just kept thinking that everything was perfect again.
 -----
Kris pulled up into the apartment complex's parking lot and parked in a space. Chanyeol jumped out of the car and practically ran toward the door number twenty-two on the first floor. He skipped to his apartment door and turned the handle.

It didn't budge.

Kris came up behind him and chuckled.

"You forgot your key at Baekhyun's house, didn't you?" Kris asked, knowing the answer even before he asked it. Chanyeol nodded sadly and looked up at Kris with teary eyes. Kris didn't know why Chanyeol had that expression on, but then he remembered that it was Chanyeol and sometimes he took things way too seriously.

Something then clicked in Kris' mind and he reached up to swipe his hand across the ledge that was above Chanyeol's door that had the room number, plated with some kind of metal, Kris noticed, on it. Kris made an 'aha' noise and pulled the small object from the ledge.

It was a key. Chanyeol's spare house key.

"Hey! My spare key!" Chanyeol exclaimed and pointed to the metal in Kris' hand. "How did you know to look up there?"

Kris stared at him for a moment, then chuckled as he slid the key into the lock.

"A first guess, more of an intuition. There's not a more obvious place to look!" Chanyeol hit Kris on his back as he walked into the house behind him. "But, if anyone were ever trying to find it, you have the height advantage down."

"So, why did you want to come here?" Kris asked the younger, fluffy haired boy. Chanyeol shrugged, then made his way over to his kitchen.

"I dunno. I kinda just wanted to get Baekhyun out of my hair." Kris nodded, even though Chanyeol couldn't see him. "Maybe we could do something together, like bake something together. It would be fun!" Kris smiled and nodded, which Chanyeol couldn't see once again. Chanyeol proceeded to open his fridge door, and then proceeded to back away from it slowly. "Kris!" He called and Kris came to see what was wrong.

"What? Oooooh." He dragged and scowled a bit. Inside the fridge was what Chanyeol had left when he stayed at Baekhyun's. None of it had been used and it kind of just sat there, growing old.

Which also made the whole refrigerator smell.

Chanyeol looked toward Kris for help.

"Well, we definitely need to clean this out before we do any type of baking." Kris tried to look at a particular head of cabbage and had to look away before he gagged too much. "You aren't going to be able to use anything in here for baking  purposes anyway, so..."

"A trip to the store?" Chanyeol asked hopefully, wanting to be able to spend as much time with his boyfriend as possible. Kris pulled Chanyeol to his side when he sensed his hopefulness. He smiled down at the boy and ruffled his hair.

"Yep, I'll say. But before that..." Kris looked back towards the fridge and all of the disgusting things in it.

"We have to clean this out?" Chanyeol asked, sadly and a bit disgusted. Kris nodded and Chanyeol's head bowed a bit in sadness. Kris looked over at him and smiled, pulling him into a tight hug.

"It's alright. C'mon, it shouldn't take long." He soothed, rubbing Chanyeol's back. All of a sudden, Chanyeol looked up at Kris, smiling, determination filled his eyes.

"Let's get this done!"
 -----

A/N: Welp, I really am sorry guys. :( You guys are fantastic and you don't deserve my horrible procrastination skills that I hate. But, I do hope that you people enjoyed the chapter. Hopefully (I really do hope) that I'll get my act together and update the next chapter sooner. :) Until the next chapter~!