Trouble

The Unknown

 

"Are you sure this is the right way?" Jessica questioned, all the trees looked similar so it seemed like they were going in a circle. 
 
Yuri bit her lip and looked around. "...It should be." she answered, nervously.
 
"Why does it feel like we've walked through here five minutes ago then?!" Jessica glared at the girl and raised her arm. 
 
"Jessi, stop." Tiffany grabbed onto Jessica's arm and stopped it from hitting Yuri. 
 
"Thanks..." Yuri chuckled and thanked Tiffany. Jessica rolled her eyes and lowered her arm, she stared at Tiffany.
 
Tiffany noticed Jessica staring at her. "What?" She turned to face Jessica and questioned. 
 
"You can let go of my arm now." Jessica raised a brow and let out a small laugh. "Oh, sorry." Tiffany blushed and let go of Jessica's arm. 
 
"This would be so much easier if I could teleport us there." Yuri kicked the grass lightly and sighed sadly.
 
Taeyeon had told them not to use their powers unless they were in danger. Entering the village meant they had to act like villagers to avoid being caught.
 
"Let's just keep going, we'll find the village soon." Yoona suggested and continued to walk through the pathless forest, the rest following closely behind her.
 
They stopped to take a break after finding an open field.
 
"Ah... I'm tired." Tiffany sighed and sat down on the grass.
 
"Aish! We went the wrong way." Yoona sat down beside Tiffany and groaned. "The village is on the opposite side of this field." She pointed in the direction of the village. 
 
"The sun is setting..." Jessica said as she watched the pretty sight infront of them. 
 
"I guess we can rest here, we'll start our way to the village tomorrow." Yuri said as she laid down on the grass, she was exhausted. 
 
"I don't think it's safe to just sleep here in the open." Tiffany spoke up.
 
"Over there, do you see that?" Yuri pointed to a small farm that was quite far from where they were.
 
Jessica squinted her eyes. "Is that a farm....and a house?"
 
"Let's go over there." Yuri said with a smile.
 
"That's not safe either..." Tiffany said quietly.
 
"Oh come on, what's going to hurt us? We have our powers." Yuri told her. Yoona nodded. "Ok, I agree with Yuri, let's go to the farm."
 
Jessica sighed. "I'd rather sleep in a farm than outside."
 
"Everyone hold hands." Yuri said as she grabbed onto Yoona's hand. "I'll teleport us there, the walk is too far." They all held hands and formed a circle. Yuri smiled and teleported them closer to the farm, but not too close for safety.
 
The farm had two chickens, a cow and two horses. There were quite a lot of crops too. 
 
"Oh, the light is on in the house." Jessica pointed and said quietly. "There's people in there."
 
"We'll say we're lost." Yoona said as she approached the house. They all bit their lips nervously and looked at each other as she knocked on the wooden door. 
 
A minute had passed and no one opened the door. "I guess no one's home.." Yoona turned away from the door and said. 
 
"What?" She asked after noticing that everyone had their mouth open, she turned around and gasped. 
 
The door was open and there was a woman standing in the door frame. Her clothes were strange, she looked like mother nature.
 
"Whatta you people want?! I told you people a million times, I DON'T HAVE WHAT YOU WANT!" She pointed a sharp tree branch at them.
 
"W-We're just lost... and ... need somewhere to s-stay." Yoona stuttered with her eyes closed. 
 
The lady lowered her tree branch and studied them. "Lost?" 
 
"Yes..." They nodded. 
 
The lady smirked. "Come on in."
 
They all entered the house and looked around. The house was small but big enough for one family to live in. 
 
"Where did you girls come from? It's not safe to wander in the forest."  
 
"We're from Twoleos village." Yoona answered, she noticed that the lady's smile became smaller after she mentioned Twoleos village. "We were playing in the woods and then we got lost." She chuckled like a little kid. 
 
"Twoleo's village... I see." The lady glanced at the girls and smiled. "Oh! that's right, I forgot to introduce myself. The name's Kwon Boa. Yours?"  
 
"My name's Im Yoona and this is Kwon Yuri, Jessica Jung and Tiffany Hwang." She introduced herself and pointed at each of her friends.
 
"Do you live alone?" Yuri asked. 
 
"I've been living alone for..maybe fifthteen years, It's been so long, I don't really remember." Boa answered with a sad smile. "Sit down." She motioned for them to sit down at the circular dinner table, there were five seats. 
 
"It's been a long time since all the seats were full like this." She chuckled. "Are you girls hungry? My mushroom soup is almost done." She headed over to the stove to check on her soup.
 
"I'm starving!" Tiffany said loudly with a laugh. Jessica hit Tiffany's arm lightly. "Yah, where are your manners princess?" 
 
Yoona hit Jessica on the head and then sent her thoughts into it. "Don't call her princess infront of strangers!"  
 
"Ah..." Jessica rubbed the spot that got hit, Tiffany giggled.
 
"Princess?" Boa questioned as she glanced at Tiffany. "There is a rumor that the princess has been summoned." She said with a smirk, like she had already knew that Tiffany was the princess.
 
"A-Ah no, she's not a real princess hahaha." Yoona laughed nervously. "That's what Jessica calls Tiffany.... because they're dating!" 
 
"Wha-"
 
Yoona covered Jessica's mouth. "Don't say anything, we can't be caught."  "Right Tiffany?"
 
"H-Huh? ...Ah... yeah." She was blushing from the thought of her and Jessica dating. 
 
Yoona removed her hand from Jessica's mouth.
 
Jessica's eyes shot daggers at Yoona. "I'm going to kill you Im Yoona! Do you hear me?!" Yoona looked away from her and swallowed the invisible lump in .
 
"Hahahahaha!" Boa started laughing loudly, the laugh was starting to sound more evil. "You girls really think that I don't know who you are?"
 
They stared blankly at her.
 
"What..?" Yuri raised an eyebrow and thought.
 
Yoona stood up quickly causing her chair to fall backwards. "Who are you?" She asked cautiously, she could feel that something bad was about to happen.
 
"Hahahahaha!" Her evil laughter echoed throughout the house. 
 
The floor started to shake violently, causing them all to fall down.  
 
"What's happening?!" Jessica shouted, she noticed the hardwood floor was slowly turning into dirt, it was getting higher and they were sinking into it.
 
Yuri continuously teleported herself and Yoona out of the dirt, but soon her power was useless. "Hold onto Tiffany!" She shouted before she was covered completely. 
 
"Tiffany?!" Jessica looked around but she couldn't find her. Shouting was no use either, the dirt was getting higher. 
 
 
Then everything became dark
 
 

 

"Leader Sunggyu! I have news!" Woohyun announced excitedly as he entered the underground temple, which was their home and hideout. 
 
It was well hidden inside of a cave.
 
Dongwoo spun around from cleaning the floor. "Good or bad?" he questioned.
 
"What is it?" Sunggyu asked calmly as he walked down the staircase. 
 
Woohyun smiled. "The princess has been summoned." he said after bowing to the leader. 
 
"Is this true?" He questioned Woohyun. 
 
Woohyun nodded. 
 
"We should search for her and find her as soon as possible." Sunggyu suggested. "We must not let anything harm her."
 
 

 

Seohyun tapped her foot impatiently. Why isn't it working...? "Aish!" She threw her book to the floor, frustrated.

"What's wrong Seohyun?" Taeyeon witnessed the scene that just happened and asked. 

"The tracking device on the bracelet..." Seohyun said sadly. "It's not working anymore."

Taeyeon gasped. "What do you mean it's not working?" 

"There's no signal." Seohyun said straightforwardly. 

"No signal?" Sunny entered the conversation.

"Yes, The only way the signal could be lost is if they went underground." Seohyun told them. "But how could that be possible?"

"You can't find them at all?" Taeyeon questioned, Seohyun shook her head.

"This is bad." Taeyeon paced back and forth. "This is really bad." 

"What are we going to do?" Sunny asked. 

"Oh!" Seohyun was surprised when she heard the beeping. "It's working again?!" She stared at her tracking device infront of her. 

Sunny was surprised as well. "Where are they?!" 

"It seems like an empty field? there are no trees around that area." Seohyun raised her eyebrows, confused.

Taeyeon smiled in relief. "We will go find out what they are doing." 

"All of us?" Seohyun asked.

"No, you stay and watch them." Taeyeon demanded. "Sunny will go with me." 


 



Tiffany opened her eyes and let out a few coughs. Where am I? Then she gasped after realising she was on a tree with the branches wrapped around her arms and legs. She was pretty high up from the ground, or was that just an illusion.... there was no ground.

She looked infront of her to find her three friends hanging from a tree just like her, it wasn't bright but she could tell that it was her friends.

The only light was coming from a hole coming from the top and she could tell that they were underground because of all the dirt on the ceiling. 

"You're awake." A familiar voice snickered, she was sitting on a tree branch.

"Why are you doing this to us?!" Tiffany shouted.

"Hey, Little princess.. don't shout at me." Boa smirked, then with a wave of her hand, she loosened the branches that were holding Tiffany causing her to fall.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Tiffany screamed with her eyes closed as she was falling but then a tree branch wrapped around her waist and carried her up. 

After hearing Tiffany's scream, Yoona, Yuri and Jessica opened their eyes and noticed that they were strapped to a tree and their powers weren't working.

Boa frowned. "I'm not allowed to kill you." She strapped Tiffany back onto the tree.

"What are you doing?!" Yoona shouted at Boa. 

Boa sighed. "Have you seen all the men and monsters in the forest?" 

"What's your point?" Yoona raised an eyebrow and questioned.

"My peaceful forest has been invaded by these people!" Boa said angrily. "King Taec told me to bring him the princess and he will make them all go away." 

"You don't need to do that!" Yuri shouted. "If you get rid of King Taec, the problem will be solved!"

"Why would I want to get rid of King Taec?" Boa smirked evilly. "When I've got the princess right here?"

"I'm going out for awhile, be good girls." She jumped up from the tree and disappeared through the hole.

Yoona closed her eyes. Why aren't my powers working... this doesn't make sense.  She opened her eyes and turned to look intensely at Yuri. 

Yuri stared at Yoona. "What are you doing?" 

"It's not working?" Yoona sighed. "Why aren't our powers working?"

Jessica looked around. "Could it be because it's dark?"

"No, our powers have worked in the dark before..." Yuri shook her head.

"Then what...?" Jessica sighed.

"The dirt!" Yuri remembered. "My powers were working before but it wasn't working once we were covered by the dirt."

"The dirt around here stops our powers?" Yoona questioned, Yuri nodded in reply.

"I'm scared." Tiffany let out a sigh.

They all frowned.

"What was that?" Jessica raised a brow after hearing what sounded like broken glass. They all shrugged.

 



"That should be the place..." Taeyeon said as she pointed at the small house.  

"Should we go in from the front?" Sunny asked. 

"It doesn't look safe." Taeyeon said quietly. "Hold on." She pulled out her blade and aimed it at the house.

"3...2...1." She strongly threw the blade. It flew right through the window of the house and out the other side, flying back to her. "Get down." She hid behind a tree.

Sunny took a peek at the house. "Doesn't seem like anybody is home." She whispered to Taeyeon.

"Lets go." Taeyeon walked closer to the house with Sunny following behind. They looked into the window to check if anybody was inside, but there was no one. 

"There." Sunny pointed at the huge hole that was in the middle of the house. They walked to the front of the house and tried to open the door but it was locked. 

Taeyeon sighed. "There's no other way but this." She used all her strength and kicked the door with her foot, causing it to fall open. 

Sunny smiled and walked in. They stared down the hole. "How are we going to go down there...?" Taeyeon sighed.

"Helloooo?" Sunny shouted into the hole.

"Who's that?!" Yoona shouted in reply. 

"Oh they really are down there." Sunny and Taeyeon looked at each other in shock. 

"What are you guys doing down there?!" Taeyeon shouted. 

"Just come down here and help us!" Jessica shouted.

Taeyeon took out her blade again and jumped through the hole landing on a tree. "Sunny, jump down! it's safe." Sunny did as told and jumped.

Taeyeon skipped from tree to tree to get to where Yuri was. 

"Aish! Why did you come to this side! You have to save Tiffany first!" Yuri pointed to Tiffany with her eyes. "This lady is going to bring Tiffany to King Taec!" She shouted.

"What lady?" Taeyeon questioned. 

"I don't know! She might come back soon, Hurry!" Yuri shouted.

"Taeyeon! Someone is here!" Sunny shouted quietly.

"Too late.." Taeyeon sighed. and hid behind and tree with Sunny.

Boa jumped through the hole and looked at her prisoners suspiciously. "Someone came to save you girls?" She smirked.

"N-No, no one came." Yoona said. "Let us go!"

"You don't have to hide, I know you're.....HERE!" Her arm turned into a tree branch and extended quickly to where Taeyeon and Sunny were hiding.

"Now!" Taeyeon shouted. Sunny blew fire out of at her tree branch arm. Taeyeon quickly went over to help the girls while Sunny distracted. 

"Ugh..." Boa held her arm, she was in pain, fire was her weakness of course. "How ...dare you ....burn down.. mother nature!" 

Sunny shot fireballs after fireballs from her palms at her. Boa was now in flames, unable to see anything she slipped off the tree and fell into the darkness. 

"Nooooooooooooooooooooo!" They could hear her falling.

"Lets get out of here.." Taeyeon used her blade to cut the last branch that was holding Tiffany. 

"How did you guys get into this mess?" Taeyeon questioned once they were out of the hole.

"We got lost." Yoona answered. 

"Why didn't you just use your powers to get to the village?" Taeyeon looked at Yuri and asked. 

"You told us not to..." 

Taeyeon facepalmed. "You could have used it to get closer to the village." 

"Lets get back home first." Sunny sighed. 

 



 The next day

 

They had finally found their way to Twoleos village and were at the entrance where two guards stood infront of the huge gate. 

"Stop right there." One of the guards told them as he put out his hand to stop them, they did as told. The other guard went up to each of them and checked the bracelets. 

"Ok good to go." He gave a signal to the other guard to open up the gate.

"How will we find her?" Jessica sighed, after seeing size of the village. "We only know her name..."

"We ask around, I'm sure someone will know her." Yuri smiled and walked up to the person who was closest to them. 

"Hi..." She tapped the girl on the shoulder and greeted.

The girl turned around and stared at Yuri. "Hi? Do I know you?" She raised a brow. She had long blonde hair and dark eyeliner on, she was pretty.

"My name's Yuri and these are my friends. "

"Yoona." 

"Tiffany."

"..Jessica." They introduced themselves one by one. 

"I'm Jiyeon, nice to meet you." 

"We're looking for someone with the name of Lee Jieun, do you happen to know her?" Yoona asked.

The girl smiled in shock. "Oh! You guys know Jieun? are you friends of hers?" 

"Ah no, we're friends of her sister." she replied.  

"Her sister? ... Jieun doesn't have a- ooohh right. They aren't blood related." Jiyeon chuckled after remembering. "Follow me, I'll take you to our house."

"Hey! You girls, stop right there!" A guard shouted. "Get them!" 

"What?!" They all looked at each other and gasped.  

 


 

sorry it took so long to update TwT but tada hope you enjoyed this chapter! i also made posters for each chapter, just because. lol + bad news. i will be gone on hiatus. so sorry if you are impatient. :( i will try to update as soon as possible. haha bye now!