Dreams

The Unknown

She's running, running as fast as she can but from what? 

She doesn't know why she's running but the only thing she can think to do is run

Where am I? She asks herself.  

It's dark and there were small candles the size of the ones on birthday cakes, on the walls to give the place some light, but not enough to identify faces.

The place seemed like a never ending tunnel, she could see the light of the exit but it was far and as much as she ran, it wasn't getting any closer.

"Running, you're always just running." A mans voice echoed through the tunnel. She slowly stopped running and turned around, the voice was deep and had no emotion in it whatsoever, almost like a robot.  

She tried to find the owner but it was too dark and the voice seemed to come from every direction. She tried to shout but nothing came out of .

Who are you?! 

Then she felt something cold touching the side of her head. She turned her head slowly to face it. A gun, the gun was being pointed at her forehead now.

She couldn't see the face of the person. 

"You are no fun." The man said with his emotionless voice. "Watching you run, it's no fun either."

W-What do you want from me?

"I should be the one asking that."

What?

"You find out eventually but now, it's time for you to go." He gripped the gun tighter and pulled the trigger.

BANG!  

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

"What?!" Tiffany woke up because of the loud scream and shouted at the owner. "Jessica, are you okay?!" 

Jessica sat up and was breathing heavily. "That dream again...?"

"What happened?" Tiffany asked as she grabbed the glass of water that was on the table next to her and handed it to Jessica.

Jessica gulped down the water and then started choking because she drank it too fast. Tiffany gasped and patted Jessica's back.

"Why are you drinking so fast?! Calm down..." Tiffany told her with a concerned look on her face.

Jessica sighed as soon as her coughing started to stop. "Running..."

"Hmm?" Tiffany hummed as she continued to pat Jessica's back.

"I'm always running..." Jessica said quietly to herself.

"Because that's what you're best at, silly." Tiffany giggled as she laid back down on her back.

Jessica laid back down as well and stared at the ceiling. "No not that, ...I meant running away."

"Running away?" Tiffany questioned.

"If I didn't run away that day..... my sister would still be here, beside me." Jessica frowned."Why did I run?"

"You were scared, I would've ran too." Tiffany answered with a sigh. "Don't worry, I'll get your sister back." She gave Jessica a warm smile to assure her that her sister would be safe.

 



The water of the fountain was relaxing to listen to as birds chirped. If someone came into the village without knowing of King Taec, they would've thought it was a nice village to live in.

"I heard the princess has been summon." He told his friend, who was bigger than him. 

"HA! HA! HAAA! HAHA!" The bigger guy laughed hysterically as he stuffed a piece of bread that was in his hands in the smaller guy's mouth. "Yah mushroom, Where did ya hear somethin' like that?!" 

"Shindong! I'm not lying this time, one of the guards told me." He spat out the bread and defended himself. 

The man named Shindong continued to laugh while holding onto his stomach. "Tae... Taemin... ohhhh you should really ...become a jester for ...the king." He said as he tried to catch his breath.

Taemin folded his arms across his chest and pouted. "Whatever, It's the truth and I'm not lying."

"Hey, What did you say kid?" Asked a man dressed in all black with a few accessories. He had a scar that started under his right ear and went down his neck, stopping right on his left collar bone, the scar was purple.

Shindong stopped laughing after looking at the man. Taemin unfolded his arms and scratched his mushroom head. "H-Huh?" 

"About a princess?" He had heard their conversation and wanted to know more. 

"Ah.... y-yeah, the princess that is going to remove..." Taemin looked around and then whispered the rest. "King Taec from the throne."

"Do they know where she might be?" He asked as he looked up at the sky, the scar started to glow alittle.

Taemin stared at the man, curious about his scar. The man looked away from the sky and back at Taemin, the glow had stopped.

"Your scar..... why is it like that?" Taemin pointed and asked. Shindong nudged his friend. "You don't just ask people that..." He hit Taemin's hand and said with a glare. 

"I'm sorry mister, my friend doesn't know his manners." Shindong apologized for Taemin. 

Taemin glared at Shindong. "What?! I was just asking.." He kicked the dirt on the ground and pouted.

He man chuckled and ruffled Taemin's hair. "I was just... born with it."  He smirked.

"Hmm, I've never seen you around here before sir...and you don't have a bracelet." Taemin looked at him strangely. "What brings you to Twoleos village?"

"I've come from Woollim city." The man said quietly. "The names Woohyun but they refer to me as 003."

"Double o' three?" Shindong raised a brow. "Woollim city? Where is that and how did you enter the village without a bracelet?"
 
"You guys don't look like the type to gossip..." Woohyun scanned the two. "We're on a mission." 

"Who?" Taemin asked as he looked around, confused.

"The Chasers."  (note: their clothes are the black and white ones in the chaser mv. another note: they will all have the same scar as woohyun.)

Shindong and Taemin stared at each other, thinking the same thing. 'What is this guy talking about? He must be crazy.'

"It was nice talking with you guys, I will take my leave now." Woohyun told the two with a grin and then with a clap of his hands, he disappeared, leaving Taemin and Shindong in shock. 

"Was he a s-spy?" Taemin asked Shindong. 

"A spy? well if he is then he isn't doing his job right." Shindong narrowed his brows. "Maybe he's just one of King Taec's army."

Taemin shrugged and then gasped. "What if he was one of The Unknown?!" 

Shindong slapped the back of Taemin's head and sighed. "It has been said that The Unknown are all girls."

Taemin rubbed his head and chuckled. "Oh yeah..."

 



"Already?!" Tiffany freaked after hearing that they were going to enter Twoleos village in two days. 

"Captain, I think it's still too early..." Hyoyeon tried to change Taeyeon's mind. "And the princess hasn't even learned to control her powers." Tiffany nodded, agreeing with Hyoyeon. 

Taeyeon stood up from her seat and sighed. "I said we're entering the village, not attacking the palace." 

"What if they find out who we are?" Yoona asked. 

Seohyun shook her head. "That wouldn't be possible, they don't know what we look like."

"But remember the bracelets? The one we found on that villager in the forest?" Sooyoung swallowed her food and said. "We don't have that, they'll know we aren't one of them."

"That is true..." Seohyun sighed and then smiled after thinking of an idea. "Oh! how about I summon bracelets that just look the same!" 

"You can do that?" Yoona raised a brow at her. 

Seohyun nodded. "If I can remember what the bracelet looked like exactly." 

"Well then? do you remember?" Jessica asked impatiently. Her fingers tapping the table.

"Of course!" Seohyun smiled brightly. She flipped open her spell book and looked through some pages. "Ah, here it is." 

Seohyun began to mumble a few unrecongizable words and then she tapped the bottom of her now glowing staff with the floor nine times.

Everyone closed their eyes because of the brightness coming from the glow. 

BOOM!

There were now nine bracelets on the table infront of Seohyun. They were very identical to the ones the villagers wear. "And were done!"

Taeyeon started clapping, everyone followed. "Good job, now are these easy to take off?"

Seohyun made a face that showed that she was unsure. "Let's try."

Taeyeon sighed and grabbed a bracelet. She stared at it and inspected it. "Looks safe." She slid the bracelet onto her wrist. 

Everyone watched quietly. 

"Now let's see if it comes off." And just as she wished, the bracelet slid right off her arm easily.

"Okay it works!" Sooyoung clapped. 

Taeyeon nodded with a smile. "We will continue with our plan."

"I think it would be safer if only some of us went." Sunny said. "If we all go into the village, it will be too obvious."

"Hmmm..." Taeyeon pondered.

"I'm going." Jessica raised her arm and said. 

Taeyeon took a few seconds to think and then nodded. "Alright, You, Tiffany, Yoona and Yuri will be going." 

"Good plan." Sunny said to Taeyeon. "If anything happens, Jessica can run back here with Tiffany, and Yuri can teleport back with Yoona."

Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona and Yuri nodded, agreeing to go into the village.

"Yoona, make sure you don't make your mind reading too obvious." Hyoyeon said, knowing that Yoona likes to fool around with people's minds.

"I should leave my sword here, It's really noticable...." Yuri said with a chuckle.

"Okay, What are you guys going to do once you enter the village?" Taeyeon asked, wanting to know if they understood the plan.

"Find the house your sister lives in." Yoona answered.

"And?"

"We will use her house as our hideout....." Yuri said with a sigh, she had heard the plan over a million times already.

"Then...?"

"We will explore the village and find out what the king is planning to do." All four of them answered together.

"Good." Taeyeon said and smiled brightly.
 



"King Taec." One of the guards kneeled down on one knee and held out a strange device.

"Yes? What is that you have there?" 

"I'm not quite sure, I found it while guarding the forest." He stood up and answered the king. 

"Give it to me." King Taec demanded. The guard did as he was told and passed over the device. 

The king examined it. "Onew, come over here." 

The man named Onew was the king's reader. "Yes sir, what is it?" He moved closer to the king.

"Read this." He pointed at the words on the back of the device.

Onew pushed up his glasses and studied the word. "I....I....phone?....iPhone, The word is iPhone sir." 

King Taec stared at the device. "Bring in the hound brothers, NOW!" He shouted. 

"Y-Yes sir." Onew exited the room and then in a few minutes he came back with two men whos faces looked similar.

The hound brothers were great at tracking. With a few sniffs of the object, they can track the scent down just like a dog. The older one was named Hongki and the younger was Mir. One had blonde hair and wore yellow and white, the other had brown hair and wore all black with a colorful cloth attached to his right shoulder. Even though they were twin brothers, their personalities were different. Hongki was the older one but he likes to fool around and act like a child. Mir is the opposite of Hongki, he doesn't like to fool around and is always serious. 

They both bowed down to the king. "Stand up." The king smirked and then he tossed the device infront of them. 

Mir picked it up and stared at it. "What is it?"

"It could lead us to the princess." King Taec replied. "Sniff it."

"Let me see, let me see it!" Hongki jumped up and down excitedly. 

Mir took a few sniffs at it and then passed it to his brother. "We will do our best to track down the princess."

Hongki nodded after taking a sniff of the device. "We'll find her!" he grinned.

King Taec looked over to his guards. "Get Nichkhun and Junsu to go with them." They nodded.  "Go!" He shouted and watched them exit the room.

"We're getting closer.... you'll be dead soon." He whispered the last part and smirked.