Who are we?

The Unknown

Tiffany slowly opened eyes and stretched her body a bit. She was laying on a white couch, the couch was clean as if it was never used before.

"You're awake." The voice was the one she heard last night, except this time it wasn't as scary. There was no rain or thunder. She was not outside anymore.

Tiffany sat up and turned to face the girl. The girl didn't have her collar all the way up anymore, it was zipped down so her face was exposed.  She had a scar on her left cheek, Tiffany kept staring at it. She looked away after realizing the girl was glaring at her.

"You didn't answer my question yet." The girl continued to glare at Tiffany, she was getting impatient. She slowly approached Tiffany, Her eyes shot daggers at Tiffany. "Where did you come from?" She said sharply, wanting an answer.

"S-Seoul, South Korea...." Tiffany whimpered in fear. "W-Who are you..... and where a-am I?"

"Where?" The girl raised a brow at the name she has never heard of before. "Where is that?"

"What?" Tiffany looked at the girl in disbelief. "Where am I?" 

"You are in The Unknown's underground secret base located in The Lost Forest. The part of Twoleos Land with the most monsters. Monsters that are summoned by King Taec to be exact." 

"Monsters?!" Tiffany gasped and hugged her legs, shaking with fear. "Twoleos Land?! What?!"

"The monsters never used to be so aggressive. After King Hwang ran away, King Taec came in and took King Hwang's throne. He turned Twoleos Land into a land filled with monsters and everyone became slaves for King Taec. Now he is trying to hunt us down."

"Us? Who is 'us'?" Tiffany questioned.

"The Unknown." 

"I'm still dreaming aren't I?! This is just a dream!" Tiffany let out a small giggle, she was going to become insane.

"Dreaming? This is not a dream. I wish to know where you came from." The girl said calmly, she was no longer glaring at Tiffany. "Did King Taec send you?"  She scanned Tiffany from head to toe. She found Tiffany's clothing a bit strange. Tiffany was wearing a white blouse and jean shorts, they were dirty from the mud she was laying in last night. 

"King Taec? Why would he send me?! I want to go home!" Tiffany screamed. "Who are you?!"

 The girl sat down beside Tiffany. "Kim Taeyeon. Captain of The Unknown. Now tell me who you are." 

"Tiffany Hwang." She simply answered with her eyes closed. "Pinch me, this is probably just a dream."

Taeyeon stood up and paced back and forth, she was deep in thought. "Tiffany...... Hwang?" She pondered. Then she gasped and looked at Tiffany. "...The prophecy is real." 

"Prophecy?" Tiffany opened her eyes and asked with interest.

"It stated that a Hwang will be summoned to kick King Taec off of his throne. You must be the daughter of King Hwang." 

"She must be the Princess then." A voice came from above them. They looked up, there was a girl laying down back sticking onto the ceiling. 

"H-How is she d-doing that?!" Tiffany pointed at the girl and freaked. They both ignored Tiffany.

"Sooyoung, Go gather everyone in the meeting room." Taeyeon demanded as she stood there, she looked worried. "The day is finally coming." She said with a relieved sigh.

The girl named Sooyoung jumped from down from the ceiling, landing feet first on the floor. "Yes Captain." She bowed and ran out the door. 

"Follow me." Tiffany obeyed to Taeyeon's command and followed.



The meeting room was white as well. It looked nothing like what Tiffany imagined. She imagined a large table and then chairs all around. 

The room looked like a normal living room, it had white couches just like the room she was just in and it had a second floor as well. 

Taeyeon walked over to the couch and slapped the of the girl that was sleeping on the couch, causing her to wake up. "Ugh. What do you want?" She groaned as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She stared at Tiffany blankly. "Who's this?"

She was wearing all leather, black leather. Her jacket, pants even her boots we're leather. Her hair was dark brown, it went a few inches pass her shoulders and it was wavy. Both of her hands were bandaged up, probably for protection. Tiffany gulped, she knew not to mess around with this girl.

"Jessica, this is no time to sleep. The prophecy is coming true!" Taeyeon sat down beside Jessica and told her. Tiffany followed and sat down beside Taeyeon. 

Jessica glared at Tiffany, for being the reason she had to wake up from her sleep. "Whatever." She said nonchalantly, she didn't care if the prophecy was coming true. She got up from the couch and then in a flash she was up on the second floor, looking down at them with an apple in her hand. 

"D-Do all of you guys have powers? What is this?! Am I dreaming about X-men?!" Tiffany shouted. 

"X-men? What is that?" Taeyeon questioned. "Nevermind, You came from a strange place and I already told you this is not a dream." 

"This girl is interesting." Jessica chuckled from the second floor as she chomped down on her apple. At the speed of light, Jessica was sitting quietly beside Tiffany with her apple. Tiffany felt the sudden weight change on the couch she turned and stared at Jessica for a long time. She's pretty...

Jessica noticed the staring and glanced at Tiffany. "Why are you staring at me like that? Are you hungry?" She took another bite out of her apple. "You aren't having any of this apple." She said coldly.

"N-No... I don't want it.." Tiffany blushed and looked away from Jessica.

A few moments later, six girls came into the room. The first two looked almost like twins, they both had dark brown hair and both wore the same black tank top and dark brown pants that were tucked into their black boots. The only difference was that one of them were carrying a giant sword on their back.

The next two were bumping into each other and punching each other on the shoulder, one had short black hair and the other long blonde hair. The taller one was wearing a one piece black leather suit with a zipper in the middle that started at her waist and then went up like a normal jacket. Tiffany recognized her. It was the girl she saw earlier, on the ceiling. She was taller than the other girls. The girl beside her with blonde hair was wearing a black suit that looked like a detective's jacket, she had two guns on the holsters that were on her black pants, She looked like a secret agent.  

The next girl was the shortest of all of them. She had brown hair and was wearing all black. To Tiffany, her clothes looked like what ninjas would wear. She hit the two girls infront of her to get them to stop fighting. The last girl had long black hair and was wearing a blue robe like a wizard and she had a book in one hand and a long staff in the other. 

After everyone took their seat, the room was silent, they were all waiting for their captain to speak.

"This girl is Princess Hwang." Taeyeon pointed at Tiffany and announced. All eyes were on Tiffany now. There was an awkward silence.

"Hi." Tiffany said as she smiled awkwardly. "So... you all... have.... powers?" 

"Oh, I guess we should introduce ourselves." Taeyeon smiled. "Kim Taeyeon, Captain of The Unknown... You already know that." She pulled out her weapon from the belt around her waist. "I have no powers, just my blade but it always flies back to me." 

"Like a boomerang?"

"A what?" Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at Tiffany, then she looked over at Jessica. "You're next."

"Jessica Jung, I can throw you in a group of hungry monsters in 1 second." She suddenly grabbed Tiffany by the shoulder causing Tiffany to flinch. Tiffany gulped. 

"Jessica! That's not how you talk to the Princess." Taeyeon facepalmed herself and then turned to the next girl. "Yoona."

"Me?" Yoona smirked. "Or me?" There was suddenly two Yoonas. "Or me?" Three. "Me?" Four. "How about me?" Five.

"Oh." Tiffany stared at the five Yoonas infront of her.  "That's cool! How many can you make?!" She clapped her hands excitedly.

"As many as I can control." Yoona said proudly with a smile. "I can also read your mind."  Yoona smirked as she entered her words into Tiffany's head. 

"T-That was weird." Tiffany stuttered. Taeyeon chuckled. "Next."

The girl that looked similar to Yoona smiled. "Kwon Yuri." She reached for the giant sword on her back and pulled it out. It was the size of her and looked like it could cut through a car in one slice. Tiffany gasped. "H-How do you lift that?!"

"Oh and I can also teleport." Yuri disappeared in thin air and then appeared again infront of Tiffany with a flower in her hand. "Here's a flower for ya, Princess." She handed the flower to Tiffany. Tiffany had opened, amazed. 

Sooyoung looked at Tiffany and smiled. "Choi Sooyoung, I can stick onto any flat surface." 

"Lame." The blondie next to her commented. Sooyoung glared at her. "Hyoyeon, your power isn't that cool either."

"I can see through buildings and I have dual handguns, I think that's way better than you!" Hyoyeon glared at Sooyoung. "Princess, Who's better?"

"Uh... " Tiffany was speechless, she was scared she could get killed if she answered wrongly. "...You both are equally cool." She said with a laugh.

"Yeah, You two should really stop fighting." The short girl stood up and said with fire in her eyes. Yes, there was literally fire in her eyes.

Tiffany stared at her.  "Fire...." 

The girl looked at Tiffany and the fire in her eyes disappeared. "Lee Soon kyu, but you can call me Sunny." She smiled brightly. "I can shoot fire from my eyes, mouth and hands." 

"Yeah she can cook food with that fire too." Sooyoung added and then chuckled quietly with Hyoyeon. "Good one." They high fived each other.

Sunny rolled her eyes. The last girl looked serious, she did not laugh or smile. "Are you guys done?"

Taeyeon smiled. "She's the youngest, she doesn't look like it right?" She whispered into Tiffany's ear. Tiffany nodded.

"I'm Seohyun, It's nice to meet you princess." She stood up and bowed. A small smile appeared on her face. "Magic is what I do best."

"Magic?" Tiffany said with interest as she looked at the book Seohyun was holding. "That must be your book of spells right?" 

"Correct." Seohyun nodded. 

Taeyeon clapped her hands together. "Alright, Now you, Princess Hwang. You also have a power."

"Me?!" Tiffany shouted in shock. "I-I don't think so..." She chuckled. "If I do... I don't even know what it is.." 

"That's why we're here. We have to help you find out your power." Seohyun told Tiffany.  "It said so in the prophecy."

"We will start tomorrow." Taeyeon ended the meeting.