3

Take A Bow

"ahahahahahahaha! these guys are so good at pranking u! ahahahahaha!" Suho tried to laugh loudly

the trio looked at Suho weirdly but then laughed.Hana was dumbfounded.

"maybe they were discussing.it's ok" Hana smiled bitterly and chugged down her drink.Hana ordered some alcohol from the waitress.Suho was surprised.she won't drink alcohol if she's really depressed and the choice of alcohol is not soju but rather a mix of the strongest alcohols available.with just a few shots can make a person lose their mind.

"u wanna know something? I have always love u all! I love the three of u the most! saranghae!" Hana said while smiling and putting her hands in the air

"I think Hana noona is too drunk.let's go home" Kai said

"wae? I want to drink more! it's been a while since I had a drink.kaja!" Hana offered the drink to the trio

"it's ok noona"

Suho paid for the meal and then slung Hana's hands over his shoulders

"Joon Myun-ah.saranghae!' Hana kissed his cheek

Suho shook his head.Hana must be really depressed over the thing that Kai,Tao and Sehun told earlier.they arrived at the dorm and Hana was still as drunk as ever.all of the EXO members were surprised to see her like that.

"annyeong kids! SARANGHAE!" Hana put her hands in the air

"babe~ u ok?" Kris cupped Hana's face

"oh! Wu Fan.I never knew u and Sica unnie are close Wu Fan" Hana rested her head on Kris' chest.Kris's face quickly stiffened.He eyes the trio but they avoided him.Suho was gone already to make the hangover soup.

"u won't cheat on me right Wu Fan?" Hana asked again.the fact that Hana was calling him by his real name makes him more anxious.Hana won't ever call him with his real name if only she's really mad,sad or wants something.

"let's go to sleep Hana-ah" Suho came and slung Hana's hands over his shoulder.he took Hana to her bed and tucked her in. "guys,go to ur room and Kris u stay here" Suho said.one by one the EXO members leave to their room and leave the 2 alone.

"I don't know whether u are cheating on Hana or not but if I find u are cheating on her and she's crying like there's no tomorrow.be prepared" Suho warned Kris

"I love her but I have a fling with Jessica" Kris bluntly said

"MWO?!" Suho half shouted

"good night Suho" Kris walked away.Suho looked at him in disbelief.what the heck did he just said?! 

next morning Hana woke up with a major headache.the other members already woken up.she plopped her head on the dining table and Suho came with a hangover soup.

"eat this" Suho said

"I'm ok" 

"eat it" Suho glared at Hana.Hana ate the soup quietly.after eating she went to take her a bath and did her daily routine.She's going out with Kevin and Eli from U-Kiss.besides from SMTOWN her best friends are Kevin,Eli,Ailee and NS Yoonji.

"I'm going out" Hana grabbed her coat and bag

"don't u have any schedules?"

"tomorrow and today's my day off.see u later" Hana gave a quick peck on Kris lips and hugged Chanyeol.Hana took her car and drove to the place she,Kevin and Eli promised to meet.upon arriving at the cafe she saw 2 familiar guys at the corner of the cafe.

"annyeong!" Hana waved to them

"annyeong? who says u can speak informally to us?" Eli teased

"mianhe oppa~" Hana sat across them

the trio talked the usual.after that they went for shopping.while they were shopping,they went across by a familiar view.although they were in full disguise but Hana could recognize them straight away.

"isn't that ur boyfriend?" Kevin tried to get a good look

"with Jessica?" Eli tried to look too.

"maybe it's just a doppleganger.let's go" Hana dragged both of them

"wait,give me ur phone" Kevin handed out his hand.Hana gave Kevin her phone.Kevin dialled a number,suddenly Kris answered his phone.Hana was surprised

"hey Kris" Kevin said

"oh! Kevin? hey~ I think?" Kris answered

"bye!" Kevin hung up.Kris looked at his phone dumbfoundedly.Jessica tried to link arms with Kris but Kris pulled his hands away

"it's just a fling.I don't like u noona.I love Hana.remember that" Kris made his face

"u just wait.u will be mine" Jessica smirked and walked away

Kevin and Eli dragged Hana to another place.Hana refused to believe it but she saw it in front of her own eyes.the clues are so solid.about Kai,Tao and Sehun telling her Jessica always coming to their dorm and just now.Hana was confused,wether to believe her eyes and ears or her boyfriend?

"guys,I'm leaving first.ok?" Hana excused herself

"arasso.text me later ok?" Eli hugged Hana

Hana arrived at the dorm and Kris was not home yet.She didn't bother to wait for Kris tonight.She went to change her clothes and went straight to bed.next morning,she was woken up by Kris.not like usual,Hana wouldn't give Kris a morning kiss.the whole breakfast Hana didn't even talk to Kris.heck! she didn't even sit with him.

"I'm going to buy grocery for u guys" Hana grabbed her coat

"I'll follow u" Kris got up and grabbed his coat

Hana just looked at him with cold eyes.Kris tried so hard to make skinship with Hana and even tried to make a conversation with her but she would just stay silent and focused on grocery shopping.

"are u mad at me?" Kris grabbed Hana's hand.his grip on her little wrists were so tight that it made her wrists red.Hana was just staring at him blankly.

"let go Kris.people are watching" Hana eyed the other people.Kris let go of her hand slowly.Hana continued her grocery shopping.

that night,Suho wanted to take all of them for a drink but Kris insisted on staying at the dorm.Hana followed the boys too.it's their last night as a regular person.after drinking a few shots Hana was getting dizzy and decided to stop since she has schedules tomorrow.She went home earlier than the boys.She entered the dorm and saw a familiar pair of shoes.

"ah! oppa! faster!" Hana heard someone

Hana was getting more anxious.Hana followed the sounds and it ended at Kris's room.Hana's hands were getting sweaty from the nervousness.she braved herself and opened the door.the moment she opened the door,her heart dropped,it felt like it was being stabbed by millions of knives and her world torn apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! sorry for the damn lousy chappie.sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.I need to go and finish my scrapbook and the homework from a month ago and the recent one.bye guys! do leave a comment and don't forget to subscribe.