Anger Overcomes Taeyeon

Two Different Worlds [Hiatus]

"20 minuets left until we reach Seoul, it's 80 degrees and a fair weather today," the captain said over the speaker.

I sat in my seat enjoying the window view. I felt Wooyoung stare and I moved closer to the window. I was going to ignore him.. completely. I sighed as yesterday's incident paralyze my mind. 

"I ment this to happen!"

I stare at him. I really looked into his eyes, searching for the truth. I could tell the honesty and guilt was real in his eyes. I blinked blankly as I soaked the information. Tears started welling up as anger build up in me.

"How- how could you?! I thought you were my friend!" I shouted.

"Taeyeon, I'm sorry but-" 

"Shut up, okay? Why the hell you do it?!" I asked furiously.

"I just- I like you Taeyeon. A lot." 

"You took advantage of me! And if this is how you show your love than you- you are a son of a b*tch!" I said even louder. 

He got suprised at such language. I never cursed. I never even said things like crap or damn. I felt hot tears falling down my cheeks furiouslly. I stood up and clenched my fists. Wooyoung also stood up slowly. I just looked bankly at the wall, thinking what I was doing and what actually happened. Drinks, hotel lights, people and than the rest was just a black blur. 

"Wooyoung, you made me do the thing I never could have imagine. You took what I possess the most and only. I gave out my love to Junho because of my parents, I gave out all my work money for my brother to use, and now I'm left with nothing," I said trying to control my anger. 

"GIVE IT BACK!" I shouted. I knew this wasn't going to happen, no matter how badly I want it. I sat down, defeatless as I give Wooyoung weak shoves. I shook him as he grabs my wrist. I shook him off.

"Don't. Touch. Me," I managed through my clenched teeth. I needed to go out. I needed to be alone! I walked quickly to the door. 

"Taeyeon, don't do this!" He said walking right behind me. In a flash he gets in front of me. 

"Please, let me explain," He begged. I know I should listen, that's what my instincts tell me. Instead I slowly pass him and walk away to the outside of the lobby.

-

a/n: whoa~ Taeyeon had a nervous breakdown! Sorry for not updating quite a while. I usually update 2-3 days, but school work is killing me. Hopefully next chapter will be longer. Comments are welcomed!