Party?!

Two Different Worlds [Hiatus]

"Taeyeon-ah! I wish you had some fun sometimes," My mother said as she grabbed a hold of my hands.

"Mom, I went on a vacation like a month ago," I said scoffing.

"You just seem stressed," she said with a sigh.

"Look, mom," I said looking into her eyes, "I am, I love the scenery and the ranch!" I lied.

"Taeyeon-ah, you're the worst liar there is," my mom said laughing as she shook her head.

I just nervously laugh. "Taeyeon-ah, I love you and I want you to enjoy life and not end up like me,"

"What's so wrong about your life? Just because dad died?" 

"Taeyeon, it's so much then that," she trailed off.

I stood up from my wooden chair as I head outside. "Where you going?" my mom asked.

"To fed the chickens," I replied, managing a smile.

My life seem complicated. I wish I can just run away from it. My mom was so young when she was pregnant with me, and was forced to get married with my father. They were in love. It was all beautiful, until my father had died of liver cancer. I was 6 at the time. My life had slowly went downhill. There was this period of time when my mom worked hard and drank all the time. She slowly tore down. She would cry at nights when she thought I fell asleep. She would my hair, knowing I was the only thing left. We later moved to the country side where I met Wooyoung. He was sweet and kind. He would say, "Hello, - "

"Hello?" I looked up to a dashing guy. He stared at my hands full of chicken food.

"Hello," I replied.

"Say- I was wondering if I could borrow your rake?" 

"Oh, sure, It's right there," I said pointing to my right.

"Thanks," he smiled as he grabbed it. His pearly whites glinced in the sun.

"Are you our new neighbor?" I asked.

"Yeah, I moved in yesterday," 

"Oh cool," YESYESYESYESYES!!!!

"Yeah.. if you're available sometime, how about we hang out?" he asked.

"Sure," OHMYF*CKINGGOD! YEEEES~!

He slowly walked away as I admire his back posture. Suddenly, my back pocket vibrated. I recieved a text from Wooyoung. 

From: Wooyoung

Meet me outside of your house.

I looked out if the driveway and there he was. It looks like he been there for a minuet of two. He saw me talking to the guy. I was completely embarrased as he reached towards me. How would I suspect my best friend watching me as I talk to a real cute guy?

"Uh- hey?" I said awkwardly.

"Hey," Wooyoung said real friendly, "My parents told me to invite you to this party we are attending, want to come?"

"What kind of party?" 

"Just a fun casual party,"

"I bet it's one of those rich people dressy up ones,"

He chuckled, "I guess you can call it that,"

"Well, I'm not going,"

"Yes, you are,"

"You're not the boss of me!"

"Your mom said yes,"

"What?! MOM!!" 

She walks out quickly, "Yes?"

I pointed to Wooyoung, "This?"

"I want you to have some fun, dear!" I sighed. I knew I couldn't back down from my mom. 

"Okay, fine. I'll go," 

"Great, I'll pick you up at 8," He said as he smirked.

a/n: long time, no update. it'd be nice if someone commented, I need some encouragement ><#. The story seems to be getting on the right track for now.. Written down the outline finally :D