Wooyoung's Temptation

Two Different Worlds [Hiatus]

I knew Junho would've done this. I carried Taeyeon on my back and walked out of the loud club. She was lighter than I've thought. The hotel next door was beaming with light. The light seem so blurry. Suddenly I stumbled on my foot. Ahh.. this couldn't do, I quickly held Taeyeon bridal style and quickly walked to the hotel. 

"Omo! It's Jang Wooyoung!" The people gasped. I felt a flash on my face. 

"So it's true, Jang Wooyoung is here!" The paparazzi cried out.

"." I muttered.

I ran quicker and arrived at the hotel. I clicked the key and, kicked Taeyeon's suite door with my foot. I layed Taeyeon lightly on the bed. Taeyeon stumbled and groaned as I touched her cheek. God, she was so beautiful. She took her jacket off, revealing her silky shoulders. It was hot in here, but I thought it was just me. I then gulped when I realized that Taeyeon's dress has been revealing hints of her chest. Has Junho touch here before? I wanted to touch her, to keep my claim of her.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her. I knew this was the wrong thing to do, but I couldn't help it. I had always been tempted to hold her in my arms. I suddenly had another urge... to kiss her. I slowly leaned in and press her lips softly on mines. It was soft like I always imagined. I didn't know if it was the alcohol, but I felt my inner bad boy coming out. There.. I have to do it. I took a deep breath before continuing. I slowly ped her dress. My heart pounding so fast and hard...

"I love you, Taeyeon," I whispered in her ear.

-

a/n: okay, okay. honestly every one was practically calling Junho an . I wonder if anyone will call Wooyoung an after this? I probably would ... okay, not really ;)