Bad boy, Junho.

Two Different Worlds [Hiatus]

"Let's go to the bar!" Taeyeon said nervously.

"How about the club instead?" Junho suggested.

"Club it is!"

I cursed under my breath. Junho was touching Taeyeon too much. I started drinking a couple shots of Vodka. I didn't know what Taeyeon sees in him. All he is a bad boy... That's it. A bad boy. That's what I have to be to make Taeyeon see me differently. Truthfully,  I was a bad boy to other girls, but it was just hard doing that to my best friend. She was only one to know my deepest darkest secrets.

"Uhmm.. I need to use the restroom," Taeyeon excuses herself. As soon as Taeyeon left, the girls next to us came over.

"Hi handsome!" They cried out to us.

Junho started acting cool and winking at them, making them giggle frantically.  I rolled my eyes as Junho stood up to go dance with the girls. A girl seductively touched my chest. I uncomfortably shook her hand off. Taeyeon walked back from the restroom and stopped. She saw the girls dancing around Junho and let me tell you it was very dirty. Taeyeon just walked away to a dark corner.

The girl stayed by my side and suddenly she gasped, "You- you are the heir of shinhwa corporation!" I quickly covered , too late. Half of the room gasped and everyone screamed like fan girls. Even the guys. The truth was my parents thought I went to a important meeting with the president. I told Taeyeon my parents sent us here so she wouldn't be so stubborn and decline. I sighed at the thought of Taeyeon. I wonder what she was doing in that dangerous dark corner. I got up slowly, not trying to get more unnecessary attention. I walked toward where Taeyeon was. Here she was already on her 12th shot of Vodka. She sighed as I slide next to her. She looked at me. I could tell from her eyes she was drunk and somewhat she was in total torture. 

"I'm so stupid! I always make this happen. He just goes around as soon as he has the chance!" She muttered. She looked at Junho in fusturation.

"My parents think Junho and I will get married someday. That'd we be stuck together forever. Ridiculous right?" She had a dark laugh.

"You know what it feels like right Wooyoung?" she asked in a tiny voice. I sighed.

"Actually my parents think I should marry someone in the business industry," I said blankly.

"Hmm.. " was her reply.

"They also think I should be the cold bad son they raised me as. I mean the only support I get is from my grandma," Anger started building in my voice. I took Taeyeon's cup and started pouring Vodka into it. Once I started I constantly continued. Then I realized that Taeyeon was laying her head, eyes closed. 

"Taeyeon-ah, wake up!" I slurred. I wave Junho over.

"Dude! Wake your girlfriend up!" I cried out to him. 

All the girls gasped, "You have a girlfriend?" The girls asked.

He looked at Taeyeon then at the girls.

"Make your choice, Junho," I thought.

"No, I don't,"

-

a/n: how's that? I tried my hardest to post this up. If this was boring then don't worry, next chapter is pretty interesting!