Short Chapter

Two Different Worlds [Hiatus]

I must be in a dream. The room is peaceful and nice. I feel like I'm on top of clouds. The pillow is so soft and the blanket is smells fresh.  I suddenly realized the covers were caressing my body. I looked under the covers to see a muscular man figure next to me. I gasped back a sharp breath. How could this be? I slept with Junho? My ity was taken by a night of the man of my nightmares. I always suspected I would have done it with the true love of my life.. I already had someone in mind. I started to panic as I slipped on my dress. I reached for my jacket that was flunged aross the room. I slowly grabbed my shoes as I was about to head out. There escape is better. Acting as if nothing happened seem the safe way for now. I saw a big piles of clothing placed right in front of me. Being unaware, I tripped over the clothes, creating a loud thud. I could tell Junho was awake and I felt his stare making my cheeks go hot.

"Look Junho, I don't know what happen but.." I looked up to see the baby-like face Wooyoung staring at me. 

"What the f-?!" I screamed loudly as Wooyoung covered his ears. 

"Dude. You'll wake everyone in the hotel!" 

"What - the - hell - happen?!" I asked frantically.

As Wooyoung slowly got a hold of himself. He started panic also.

"I -- uhmm-" he started.

"It's a mistake. We were drunk. We didn't have any conscience right?!" I asked for reassurance.

"Taeyeon the thing is --" 

"Ugh! Just tell me so!"

"Taeyeon, I--"

"Let's see I was with Junho right? I was just going and then-"

"I'm trying to tell you something!" he half-yelled.

"and what would be that?!" 

"I- meant this to happen," 

-

a/n: ooooh! sorry for the short chapter but I just had to update. Does anyone know other people that Taeyeon is matched with? anyways comment please :)