A Day at the Beech

Two Different Worlds [Hiatus]

"Is anything wrong?" Wooyoung asked. 

"Nothing's wrong," I replied. Except that my friends think I like you.

It wasn't completely wrong. I had to admit I did have feelings for Wooyoung in high school, but now.. I don't know. He was good looking, smart and handsome but ...

"Well, wanna go for a swim?" He asked pointing to the ocean. 

"Who swim's at the beech?" I asked laughing.

"I do!" He says like a five year kid.

I giggled. Sometimes he was just so cute. 

"Come on, let's go!" He dragged me to the ocean,  throwing me in. 

"YOU!" I screamed. I stood up and tried to catch him. I ran up to him and pushed him. 

When Wooyoung stood up a sand mark was left on his . I pointed and laugh.

He then said, "Oh, you're on!" He pushed me leaving me a mark too. 

I then used all my strength pushed him. Wooyoung grabbed my wrist. I then ended laying on top of him. Even though he was my best friend. It got awkward like this sometimes. He stared at me and I stared back. I felt my body going limp. I got nervous in front of Wooyoung. 

I got up and smiled, trying to hide over my shock. Act like nothing happen Taeyeon! 

"Uhm.. I'm hungry! Let's go eat!" I suggested nervously. Okay, I was bad at making excuses, but so what? I couldn't help it.

"Sounds good to me," Wooyoung and I head to the shack.

I got my beech bag and took out two towels. 

"Here wrap yourself," I said giving one towel to Wooyoung.

"Thanks," he replied.

We took our seats in the shack and looked at our menu. It was so much food. All seafood mostly. Clams, oyster, shrimp cocktail,  etc.

"I'll get the shrimp cocktail," I said to the waiter.

"Make that two shrimp cocktails," Wooyoung smiled as he gave the menus to the waiter. No one can resist that smile. Everytime he smiled like that, the teacher would just give him good grades, the girls would faint. Even the boys I think can't resist.

"People are going to misunderstand if you smile like that," I said.

"Why? Is my smile so dashing?" He laughed.

We got our food instantly and the waiter asked, "Uhm.. hi. I was just wondering if she's your girlfriend?" WHAT?! nonono. this isn't suppose to be one of those scenes in dramas when the waitress leaves with the girl's best friend. 

"No, we're just friends," he replies.

"Okay then! Then how about you want to go to a bar sometime? I know this really great bar..." She started.

I gave Wooyoung an I told you so look. He looks at me pleadingly. Whew.. obviously he doesn't want to go.

"We're actually on a vacation, so he can't go," I replied nicely.

"Oh, okay," She replied, walking away.

"Speaking of bars, theres one in the hotel!" Wooyoung said, "Let's go tonight, okay?"

"Sure," I replied. I took the shrimp one by one and ate it completely. Wooyoung wasn't even half finished.

"Dang, you sure eat fast!" 

"Enough talking, more eating!" I said sticking out my tongue.

He laughs, "Yes sir!"

-

a/n: this is just the start. It's going to start out with lots of dialog to keep it light-hearted. Later you'll see more long paragraphs and a different relationship between Taeyeon and Wooyoung.