The End Of Perfection

Second Chance

Nam Woohyun was explaining the projects of the meeting that he already prepared since almost a month ago to every people in the meeting room. He looks so handsome when he was serious like that, made it an understanding of the year that Nam Woohyun was considered as the most handsome person in the company where he works to, made he became a target of flirt by many employees and friends at his company.

When Woohyun was busy explaining the projects, his cellphone at his table lighted up and vibrated softly. Woohyun glanced to his cellphone’s screen for a moment to see a name appeared at the screen, called him.

Sunggyu’s name.

Yes, Kim Sunggyu, the name of his lover that he loved since two years ago, the name of a man that he already ignored during this last one month, and the name of a man that fought with him two nights ago.

Woohyun sighed before decided to just ignore the call. No, it was not like he didn’t want to answer his cute baby hamster’s call, it just…now it was not the right time. Not now, when he still in the middle of the meeting with all the managers of his company hoped for his best performance. Woohyun didn’t want to ruin all his hard efforts that he already done all this time just to answer a call.

Woohyun sure Sunggyu would understand. He was sure that his beloved hyung would understand that it was for his sake that Woohyun worked hard like this. He wanted to be a man that could make Sunggyu proud. He wanted to be someone that could be proud of by his beloved hyung and soon…soon he would get all the honors and admirations that he wanted. Soon, Woohyun would show Sunggyu that he was a man that worth to be proud of, worth to be admired….

Worth to be someone Sunggyu called as a lover…and worth to get that cute hamster’s love....

Yes…to be honest, Woohyun felt that he was not worth to get Sunggyu’s love at all. Sunggyu is cute, kind, polite, loved by anyone, smart…he is so perfect! For Woohyun, Sunggyu is like an angel, a pure angel, that made Woohyun afraid to touch him, afraid to taint Sunggyu’s purity.

But now…now he already became a person that everybody could be proud of. Maybe…maybe it was not enough to make him become even with Sunggyu’s perfection but at least…at least now he could be nearer to Sunggyu.

Now Woohyun could feel that he is worth to be Sunggyu’s lover…even if it just a little….

The vibration of Woohyun’s cellphone stopped after several minutes. Woohyun sighed again when he saw the screen of his cellphone that slowly became dark. He didn’t know why but suddenly he felt uneasy, like there would be something painful happened soon.

“I’m sorry, Gyu-hyung…’ thought Woohyun sadly. ‘When I come home…I promise you…I promise you I will say sorry…and make it up to you.’

‘I will treat you like how you should be…as my lover that I love the most in this world…’


Sunggyu looked sadly at his cellphone’s screen when his ear heard that the number he was calling was unavailable. His tiny hands shook when he put his cellphone back to his jacket’s pocket.

Since yesterday, Sunggyu already tried to call Woohyun several times already but not even once that handsome man answered his call or called him back. Sunggyu wondered…whether Woohyun really not care about him anymore? Was he really…didn’t want to have any relationship with him anymore?

For Sunggyu…Woohyun is everything. Woohyun was his life’s support, his pillars, his breaths, his life, his world, his heaven…everything! For Sunggyu, Woohyun was everything that he wanted and needed to keep living. He…no matter as who, as long as Woohyun always beside him, care about him, and love him…

But now…when Woohyun ignored him and never think about him anymore…

“Are you…really tired with me, Hyunnie?” muttered Sunggyu softly. “Am I…really not mean anything for you at all now?”

Sunggyu walked slowly to the street in front of him, didn’t care at all about the traffic light that still red. He didn’t care about anything anymore…and didn’t feel anything anymore….

Suddenly, there was a car that came towards the cute hamster. The sound of wheel that reached his ears made the cute brown haired man looked blankly to the car that came toward him fast.

A smile came to Sunggyu’s lips. He didn’t care anymore. If he must die now it was alright, because even though he was alive…it didn’t have any meaning anymore. Woohyun didn’t care about him anymore, so…what was the meaning to live now? Even though he died…Woohyun would not feel sad at all…right?

A tear slipped from Sunggyu’s eyes when he closed his eyes, ready to feel the car slammed to his body. The smile of his lips became wider when those lips opened and muttered something…

“Goodbye…Woohyun…” whispered Sunggyu softly. “…I love you….”

CKIIITTTT!!!

BRAKKK!!!

And after that, everything that Sunggyu saw was darkness…


Okay~this is the first chapter of my story~sorry, if it is so short~since maybe you can say that it is just the prolog of the story~I will make the next chapter longer! Promise!

Anyway thank you for all the subscribers and the readers! I appreciate you that read my first fanfic here! and...I hope you will comment about my story later~
please comment, guys~ I love you all, annyeong~