CHAPTER 37: THEY MEET AGAIN

SUMMER BREEZE 2 - Love Was Made for Us

 

“ I won!” Eunhyuk shouted!

“aish… I was this close..this close…” Shindong said like he’s going to cry.

Ryeawook came closer “ it’s alright, you’ll when next time.”

“where is Siwon?” Leeteuk said looking around.

“huh?! he was just here a minute ago..” Kyuhyun said then look around too and saw Siwon “ ah! There he is, isn’t that??” then look intently “ it’s Yun-hee!” Everyone look at Siwon and shouted Yun-hee’s name when they saw her. Siwon and Yun-hee turned to them they were running towards them.

“anyeong! Waaaa, Yun-hee-ah, you look so cute in your hanbok” Shindong said and kneeled beside her.

Yun-hee smiled at him “ thank you”

“what are you doing here? Are you alone?” Eunhyuk ask.

 She shook her head “ no I’m with my mommy and dada, my balloon flew away so I don’t know where they are now”.

“Hyung, what do we do? we just can’t leave her here” Kyuhyun ask.

“let’s bring her with us” Ryeawook suggested.

“that’s right then maybe we could drop her at the café shop where we meet her, looks like she is well known there” Leeteuk said, then turn to Yun-hee “ Yun-hee-ah” he face her to him “ is it ok if you come with us for now until we find your mommy and dada? Or if you want we will drop you at the café so they could pick you up there, how is that?”

“ahmmm” thinking “ok!” she said totally happy.

“alright!” Siwon stand “ come on let’s go!” she smiled at her and then reach her hand, Yun-hee hold unto him.

The others are singing some happy song to entertain Yun-hee and she didn’t fail them she smile and laugh at them.

__________________________________________

Yoona notice that Yun-hee is not in her side so she turn to check.

“oh?Yunhee-ah??” Yoona looked around but couldn’t see Yunhee.

Minho turned to her “ what’s wrong?”

“Yunhee is missing” Yoona said to him without looking.

“bwo?!” Minho look around too.

“ let’s go find her” Yoona said to him without hearing his reply she went to the crowd and look for Yunhee Minho is just right behind her back.

____________________________________________

Yunhee is having fun with Siwon’s group.

“Yunhee-ah, are you hungry?” Siwon ask.

She shook her head “ no I’m fine just a little thirsty that’s all.”

“so what do you want to have?” Yesung said. “ oppa will buy for you..”

Yunhee look at him “ Oppa?”

Yesung nod,” yes oppa, we don’t want to be called adjusshi by a cute girl..were not that old you know..” Yesung said.

“ right?!” Eunhyuk said nodding.

Yunhee look all of them then smile. “ alright! Oppa..”

Yesung act as if melting by what Yunhee called him.. “ what was that?” Yunhee said laughing.

“nothing don’t mind him..” Siwon said “ come where do you want to go?”

“ hmm I want to ride the Ferris wheel “ Yun-hee pointing at the ride.

“alright let’s go! To the Ferris wheel!” Leeteuk said. Then they were off to the Ferris wheel.

____________________________________________

Yoona and Minho looked almost everywhere but still they couldn’t find Yunhee.

“where could she been?” Yoona said almost crying. “ YUNHEE-AH!” she shouted.

“ we almost looked everywhere maybe she’s at the café now,it’s  closer here”. Minho said. “ beside it’s getting dark”

“yeah maybe she went to the café now.” Yoona said then run towards the café direction.

_____________________________________________

“wow! that was fun!” Yunhee said, they just got off from the mini roller coaster ride where they can allow children to ride with an adult assistance.

“oh?hyung what happen to you?” Kyuhun ask Shindong who is walking zigzag.

“ow I just feel a little dizzy that’s all..” Shindong said.

“Oh?! Could we ride that one?” Yunhee pointed at the ride that went around and around,they could hear people screaming just like the rides on the amusement park.

“we can, but you can’t” Siwon said, “it’s only for the grown up.”

“ahh alright! Appa! I’m hungry” Yunhee said at Siwon pointing at one of the food stalls.

“appa?!” Everyone said.

“huh? Oops!” Yunhee cutely cover “sorry, oppa and appa sounds the same to me”  then she smile at them.

“it’s alright, if your father knows about this, that you called someone appa, he might get jealous..” Siwon said to her.

“I never meet my father”  Yunhee said looking at them as if it’s ok to talk about it.

“bwo?! You…you never meet him?” Ryeawook ask un able to believe what he just heard.

“uh! Mom never talked about him everytime I ask her she just look at me and cry saying sorry.” Yunhee said.

Everyone looked at her un able to believe what she said, then they look at each other.

“ahmm,” Yunhee said shyly “ ahmm is it ok?”

Siwon bend down “ what is it?”

“just for now…is it ok if I call you all my appa?” she said asking them shyly..

Everyone look at her even Siwon who is kneeling in front of her were taken by what she ask. Then Shindong broke the awkwardness.

“Yunhee-ah! My daughter” he said dramatically kneeled beside her as if they were real father and daughter who got separated for years. Then spread her arms for a hug.

“ APPA!!!” Yunhee jump to him and hug him “ Shindong appa!!” she said totally happy.

“aigoo, our daughter is so cute!” Eunhyuk said.

“of course you can call us appa, if that what makes you happy” Siwon said then smiled at her.

“come you said you want to eat,let’s go?” Ryeawook reach her hand.

“yey! I have daddies!” Yunhee shouted.

Everyone laugh at it. Then Jaejoong came.

“what did I miss?” he ask.

“look we have a daughter” Yesung said then show Yunhee.

“hello!” She smile.

“that’s Jaejoong appa!” Leeteuk sid.

Jaejoong point at his self “ aa..appa?”

“yeah we decide to be a one day appa for Yunhee, since that is her wish for today” Siwon explained to him.

“ahh ok, so Yunhee ah, wow you look so pretty with you hanbok, is it ok if appa took a picture?” Jaejoong ask.

Yunhee smiled and nod. They Jaejoong took photos of her, and the other join in, they all have solo photo with Yunhee as a remembrance. “aigoo,our daughter is so pretty, here look.” Then he showed them the photos.

“hey, I want a copy of that.” Yesung said.

“ alright guys it’s time for the bonfire” Jaejoong reminded them.

“right! Let’s go to the bonfire!” Shindong said, shouting like a platoon leader.

“kapssida!!!” Yunhee shout back.

And they all went together, they bonfire was fun they dance around it, Yunhee was dancing with Siwon, Eunhyuk and Shindong did a choreo while Ryeawook is unstoppable with his ajhumma dance.  Finally the moment that everyone is waiting as soon as the bonfire lose its flaming fires , a lot of fireflies came in, as if it was Christmas they were all over the place.. no wonder it’s something to wait for.  One firefly came to Yunhee’s hand.

“ oh?! Appa look..” she whisper to Siwon

Siwon bend down to her “ wow, it likes you” He said then smile at her.

Jaejoong is all over the place taken photos he use a camera that could capture nice photos even without a flash it’s enough light that the bounfire is giving to took photos, and he took Siwon and Yunhee photos.

“I guess we need to drop you home, little princess” Kyuhyun said.

“Your mom must be worried sick now” Leeteuk said.

“yeah, ok” Yunhee said.

“come on well drop you there” Siwon said and they off to the café.

______________________________________________________

Yoona and Minho came at the café but Yunhee wasn’t there said the staff.

“if she’s not here? Where is she?” Yoona is panicking.

“ Yoona,Yoona calm down..i’ll go look for her ok?” Minho said.

“ Please Minho find her, please…” Yoona plead almost crying.

Minho was about to turned towards the door when it open.

“ DADA! MOMMY!” Yunhee came running.

Yoona turned and saw her daughter came in, she kneeled and hug her daughter. Right behind her were Siwons group.

“ we found her at the festival so we drop her here” Leeteuk said.

“sorry, we made you worry” Eunhyuk said.

“ No worries, we should be the one thanking you” Minho said, who came closer to them.

Yoona felt her heart skip a beat when he heard those familiar voices.

“here, this is hers” Siwon gave Yunhee’s pouch.

The last voice she heard made her feel like her heart totally stop beating and she slowly stand up and turn to them.

“Siwon-ssi” Yoona manage to say his name.

They all turned to her, wide eyes and open mouth. Minho and Yunhee look at them.

“ You know them?” Minho ask.

“ Mommy?” Yunhee called her, both looking at Yoona and Siwon.

“Yoona” Siwon said.