CHAPTER 36: BALLOON

SUMMER BREEZE 2 - Love Was Made for Us

 

 

Siwon and the others are at the place where the festival is bein held while Shindong is having the blast on every food stall.

“hey! guys let’s try that one over there” pointing at the Teriyaki stall.

“Have you had enough? You’ve been eating almost everything you see since we got here?”  Kyuhyun said half laughing.

“I couldn’t help it, not with this so many food stalls.” He said with expression being in forced to choice.” Oh God please help me stay away from this temptation” he said with his hand clasp together.

“stop that” Leeteuk said smiling. “ where just kidding, come let’s eat tell our hearts content!”

“alright!” said the rest of them.

“you guys go ahead and enjoy, just got to do what I came here for.” Jaejoong said then show the camera. “I’ll catch up later”

“sure” Siwon said. “make them lovely”

“yeah, I will, after all it’s my job” Jaejoong said before leaving the group.

“last one to the stall pays!” Eunhyuk said, and then run towards the stall.

Everyone followed Eunhyuk but Siwon preferred to walk just enjoying the place.

“yah! Siwon-ah! You’re paying this one!” Yesung shouted.

Siwon looked at them and they all help themselves with the food he could just shake his head and laugh “ alright, fine” then he walks towards them. Yoona, Minho and Yun-hee arrived.

“whoa!!! It’s bigger than last year!” said Yun-hee.

Yoona laugh at the expression of her child. “sweetheart close your mouth or else  a fly might get in.”

“so what do you what to do first huh?” Minho ask Yun-hee.

“ ow, I want a balloon, can i??” she said and then looked at Yoona and Minho.

“alright we’ll get you a balloon” Yoona said.

“yey!!” Yun-hee jumping.

“hey, slow down kiddo, remember you’re wearing Hanbok, so you should act with poise..” Minho said with action “ like a real Princess”

“oops!” Yun-hee said covering . “ I’m sorry dada” then she straighten her posture and walk like a princess.

“now! that’s a princess” Minho said. “ now let’s get your balloon”

Yun-hee walked like a real princess everyone that saw her greet her and she greet them in return, others are taking photos of her.

“ You’re daughter sure stands out, especially in her Hanbok.” Minho said to Yoona not taking his eyes off of Yun-hee.

Yoona smile looking at her daughter “yeah, she sure does.” But on Yoona’s mind is Siwon she couldn’t deny it her child got her father’s smile that will always remind her of him. “Siwon-ah so have given me such joy, Thank you”  Yoona said in her mind.

“Dada! Mommy! Come on!” Yun-hee called them.

“coming!”Minho said and then run “ wait for us!”

When he reach Yun-hee he grab her hands and then turn to Yoona.

“hey! come on!” Minho wave at her.

“mommy!!lets buy a balloon” Yun-hee said waving at her too “ or we will leave you!”

Minho grab hold Yun-hee’s hand tighter “ Yun-hee-ah, let’s leave mommy..” He whisper to her and a naughty glint on his eyes.

Yun-hee giggled and then nod.

“on my count 1..2..3, run!” Minho said then they both bolted to run.

“hey!!!”Yoona called them, she got the trick and then run to chase them laughing. “ yah!!!!!wait for me” she said laughing.

_______________________________________________

“ yah! Shindong how many order have you had already huh?” Eunhyuk ask wide eyes.

“huh??ahmmm” thinking” I don’t know 5 I think” Shindong answered and then took another bite.

“aish this person!” Yesung said irritated. “ yah! If you eat like that you might upset your stomach”

“hyung, let him he won’t listen to us anyways” said Kyuhyun.

Siwon laugh “ hyung, come on, we have a lot to see” then Siwon reach for his wallet and pay for the food.

“ahh! That was delicious!” Shindong said rubbing his stomach. “so, what else is there to see hmm”

“I heard they have this dance or something on a bonfire” Yesung said.

“I think they always have that on every festival” Kyuhyun said.

Then Jaejoong came.

“ oh? How’s the food?”

They all look at Shindong, Shindong smiled sweetly.

“well this person here won’t stop eating” jokingly Siwon said.

Jaejoong laugh “ as always”

“ hey Jaejoong have you done taking photos?” Ryeawook said.

“ no I haven’t there is still one event I need to cover” Jaejoong said looking at the photos he took.

“ event? What kind of even?” Leeteuk said.

“the bonfire dance” Jaejoong answered.

“what’s so especial with it, I mean almost every festival has that right?” Eunhyuk said wondering what so especial about it.

“we’ll I really don’t know about it, well actually the interesting part is after the bonfire.” Jaejoong said, trying to explain.

“after the bonfire?” Siwon ask

“ does ghost going to join in?” Kyuhyun said jokingly.

Eunhyuk lightly punch Kyuhyun’s shoulder “ bwo?! Don’t joke like that!”

Kyuhyun smiled innocently then everyone laugh out loud when Eunhyuk turned colorless.

“it’s alright, it’s not a ghost” Jaejoong threw his arms around Eunhyuk shoulder “ let’s just see ok?”

“alright” Eunhyuk manage to say.

________________________________________

“ Mommy!” Yun-hee called her Yoona when she spotted the balloon vendor.

Yoona came closer so as Minho. “ so which one do you like?” Yoona ask.

“ahmmmm” Yun-hee looking at the balloon trying to decide what to choose.” That one!”

Yun-hee chooses the white balloon with heart prints on it.

“sir I’ll buy that one please.” Minho said to the adjusshi.

“here you go little lady” the adjusshi give the balloon to Yun-hee “ enjoy”

“thank you sir” Yun-hee give him a sweet smile in return.

“ there you have your balloon so what do you want to do next?” Yoona ask.

“hmm, I don’t know yet mommy” Yun-hee said trying to think of something.

Minho kneeled down “ how about we have a walk around first then when you know what you want next let us know, ok? how about that?”

Yun-hee nod “ hmm, alright dada”

“come on” Yoona grab Yun-hee’s hand and then Minho on the other. They look like a one happy family walking at the festival.

Yoona saw a stall where they sell accessories made from native materials. “wait, could we looked at that stall for a moment?”

Yun-hee and Minho looked where the stall and is. “ ok, come on” Minho said.

Everything was so beautiful, Yoona looked at the earings, bracelet, pendants and many more. One caught Yoona’s eye a ring that has a designed of infinity in it.

While Yoona is busy admiring the things in the stall Yun-hee was busy picking on some items that she lose grip of the balloon and it got away from her hands. She felt that she’s not holding anything she turn to check if the balloon was still there when she look she saw her balloon fying away, she run to chase it.

_______________________________________­­­­­

While Jaejoong continues to take photos the other is busy playing. They were at the water  balloons, Shindong and Eunhyuk are having a competition of who’s going to pop more balloons.

“Hyung! Try the yellow one over there” Kyuhyun Pointing the yellow balloon on the top right corner

“ alright! If I pop this I’ll on the lead” Shindong targeting the yellow balloon and he missed “ aish”

“ok it’s my turn” Eunhyuk said, then wiggling his hands

“ go Eunhyuk!!” Ryeawook is cheering.

Siwon was leaning on the corner post of the stall when he saw a white balloon being blown by a mild wind and a little girl wearing Hanbok chasing and trying to grab the string of the balloon. When he had a good look of the girl it was Yun-hee wearing Hanbok she couldn’t run well because of what she was wearing so he runs to grab the balloon. Just in time when it will fully blown away Siwon grab the string.

Siwon securely hold the string and then turn to Yun-hee who is tired and her cheek were red as if she was blushing, she look at her intently and she look like an angel.

“ here, I believe this is yours” Siwon bend down to face with Yun-hee.

“ yes, it got away from my hands” she said shyly.

Siwon looked at the balloon “ ow? really? Aigoo,this balloon is so bad making a lovely little lady run like that, here” Siwon lightly reach for Yun-hee’s hand and then tie the end of the string on her wrist so that it won’t get blown again. “ there, you won’t lose it again and you won’t be running.” Siwon smiled at her.

Yun-hee smiled sweetly back at him.“ thank you.”