CHAPTER 31: VANISHED

SUMMER BREEZE 2 - Love Was Made for Us

 

Siwon was awoken by a beam of light from the window it was 7 am already. The memories of what happened last night were like a dream to him. He stretch his hand hoping to find something but the he didn’t he turned to check and true Yoona was not there, he immediately got up and get dress he calls for her but no one answered he went to the other doors but nothing, he went to the veranda hoping that Yoona is just walking at the shore but no, then he went downstairs but no one was there he was all alone in the house. His heart felt like falling from a creek when he runs back to Yoona’s room and open the closet it was gone yoonas clothes are gone. Siwon sit at the end of the bed all drained out unable to come up why Yoona had left just like that.

SIWON:                 Yoona, why did you….

Then tears fall freely from his eyes. Siwon pack up and got to his car not giving a second look at the beach house where he left everything behind even Yoona, unsure what will become of tomorrow he drove off back to Seoul.

MRS. CHOI:         (walking down the stairs) Siwon-ah, welcome back son.

Siwon kiss his mother on the cheek then straight to his room, Mrs. Choi followed her son by gaze as he walk upstairs then Mr. Choi and Halmonie came.

HALMONIE:        I saw Siwon’s car outside, where is he?

MRS. CHOI:         at his room.(worried)

MR. CHOI:           are you ok? You look worried?

MRS. CHOI:         it’s just..(look up to where Siwon have gone) something change..Siwon’s different now.

HALMONIE:        what are you talking about??

Mrs. Choi didn’t talk but just look away and off to the kitchen. Mr. Choi and Halmonie looked at each other clueless. The next day the Solshi girls meet at the café.

SUNNY:               wow, it’s been a long time since we see each other..

HYOYEON:           we meet 2 day ago..(sip her coffee)

Sunny make face.

TIFFANY:              I hope Yoona is doing ok now…

SOOYOUNG:      Unnie, you have nothing to worry about Yoona she’s in good hands.. (then smile naughtily)

SEOHYUN:           ow right Siwon is with her..i wonder how they’ll doing now..

JESSICA:               what else could a boy and girl all alone in a house is doing?

TAEYEON:            hey, hey guys, enough with that we both all know what will happen if that’s the case, and I don’t want my child to hear those things….not yet…(smile)

The girls all smile then enjoy their snacks, then Reine and Kim came to the café..

JESSICA:               oh! Hi guys!!

REINE:                   hello!

The girls greeted each other.

YURI:                     are the photos ready??

KIM:                      we’re still working but they’re almost ready..

TAEYEON:            I think I need to choose a dress..

TIFFANY:              a dress? And where are you going?

TAEYEON:            better be ready for  the premier night of the magazine..(said jokingly)

HYOYEON:           yeah! Too bad that Yoona and Siwon are not here?

REINE:                   not here? Didn’t you know?

SUNNY:              didn’t know what?

Reine and Kim look at each other.

KIM:      well Yoona came by at the studio this morning..(look at the girls)

YURI:     (worried) no, she didn’t is she well to travel already?

REINE:   from what she look this morning she seems ok already..

TIFFANY:              is she with Siwon?

REINE:   no, she came by alone..

The girls are all worried about Yoona.

SOOYOUNG:      come on, worrying will not help us. Maybe later she’ll see us.

TIFFANY:              I hope so..

JESSICA:               you guys worried so much, Siwon will never leave Yoona again. He loves her dearly.

TAEYEON:            yeah, Jess is right. May be she’s just resting, later she’ll be here.

Reine and Kim order came.

KIM:                      thank you! (bwo) alright then, we better be going..

REINE:                   lots to do!(smile) Bye bye!

The two girls wave to the Solshi and the girls wave back. They continue with their conversation when Sungmin and Donghae came.

SUNGMIN:         hello,(kiss Sunny on the forehead)

DONGHAE:         hi princess (kiss Jessica)

SUNGMIN:         so what are you girls talking about?

SUNNY:              anything..oh, did Siwon texted you?

SUNGMIN:         huh? (look at his phone) no why?

JESSICA:               how about you?

DONGHAE:         (shake his head) why?

SEOHYUN:           well, Rein and Kim are here earlier they said that Yoona came back.

SUNGMIN:         huh? didn’t you say she’s sick? How could she be here?

HYOYEON:           that’s what we are worrying..

DONGHAE:         but Siwon’s with here, so why worry?

TAEYEON:            we actually haven’t heard from either of them that’s why..

YURI:                     wait I’ll call Siwon.

Yuri dialed Siwon’s number.

YURI:                     oh? Yoboseyo? Siwon-ah

SIWON:                oh? Yuri-sshi..

YURI:                     we heard you returned to Seoul?

Siwon was quite for a moment before answering.

SIWON:               ah, yes, we..we came back just this morning.

Siwon was trying hard to hide the agony in his voice so the girls won’t notice.

YURI:                     ah, alright. Is Yoona ok now? She haven’t texted us.

SIWON:                 she…she’s fine..sorry Yuri but I’m not feeling well.

YURI:                     ow,,sorry..ok you rest now, thanks, bye bye.

Then Yuri ended the call.

TAEYEON:            so what did he said?

YURI:                     they came back this morning, and Yoona’s fine..

SUNGMIN:         if Yoona’s fine what’s with the face?

YURI:                     ow, sorry it’s just that, I think Siwon’s sick.

JESSICA:               he must have caught it while taking care of Yoona.

HYOYEON:           I guess we have nothing to worry then, if Siwon said she’s fine then she’s fine.

The girls continue with their chit chat, and the others came. It’s about 4 pm when they leave the shop.

JESSICA:               we’ll drop by at Yoona, who wants to come?

SOOYOUNG:      I’ll come!

SEOHYUN:           me too.

TAEYEON:            I’ll go too..

WOOYOUNG:    I’ll come. Seohyun-shi you better tell Yonghwa, so he could come.

SOEHYUN:           yeah, wait I’ll call him.

Seohyun called Yonghwa and they went to Yoona’s house.

MRS. IM:             (opens the gate) oh? What brought you here? Come inside…

They sat at the living room then Mrs. Im came with a tray of refreshment.

MRS. IM:             here, have something to drink.. (put the tray down and sat down)so what brought you here??

TAEYEON:            we’re here to see Yoona..

MRS. IM:             (eye wide) Yoo..Yoona?

YONGHWA:        yes, we heard she came back already, we we’re so worried so we came to see if she’s really ok,

SUNNY:           yes, where is she Auntie?

MRS. IM:             (couldn’t look at them straight) ahmm, Yoona…Yoona’s not here.

WOOYOUNG:    I see, maybe she’s outside..

MRS. IM:             no, Yoona’s not here, she didn’t came home.

JESSICA:          but, Siwon said they came back this morning...

MRS. IM:           if they returned...Yoona haven't showed up at all.. (look worried)

Everyone went still and quite, but they could see in Mrs. Im’s eyes that she also was shock to know about Yoona being in Seoul but no showing up home. If Yoona didn’t come home and what Reine and Kim said was true that Yoona was here in Seoul, where is she?