Chapter2- Claire

Angel Ally

We just arrived at the Heavenly Palace and Maria said that Nicole said it was urgent and we were expected to come. Everyone welcomed us warmly.

                                      " Claire, Maria,Toby,Abigail,Camile, Denise, and Michael. I want to tell you something. The ringleader evil Poseidon has come and he shall destroy Earth to bring his powers and energy back and when he did, all kind people will turn into bad people. We dont want that to happen so we decided to choose you as the savior of people on earth." Master said.

                                      " Why us????" Camile asked.

                                      " Yeah why us???" Abigail asked.

                                      " Because you people have trust and strong faith inside your hearts." Master explained.

                                      " Oh yeah!!! Were gonna rock and roll!!! When are we going to start the mission, MASTER??? Michael asked while dancing around and fooling around.

                                      " ASAP". Master answered.

                                      " Alright....yeah...Im freaking excited guys...how about you???" He asked us.

                                      " MICHAEL!!!" Maria said with a furious eyes.

                                      " Dont look at me with those eyes Maria". Michael said while raising both of his eyebrows. Maria grabbed him and got mad at him for he's always teasing around.

                                      " Will you stop it both of you." Master said. " I will send you on earth as soon as possible so get ready. You will have to face some obstacles when you're in there but dont worry you can use your powers when some evil rangers appears. It would be easy for you to kill them not only because of your powers but also your faith. Once you lose faith you wont be able to use your powers. When you get in there It would also be easy for you to make friends and understand things on earth because you've been in there already. I cant tell you why." Master said." Plus, if you need some help you could call by praying to Jesus." Master added. We all nodded at once. We didnt hesitate because it's important.

                                    " Master, when do we get back?" I asked curiously.

                                    " You'll get back in here once you're done in your mission." Master answered.

                                    " Ok. I said. We all hugged each other and prayed. After we prayed we got back to our house. I went in the paradise to bathe for a while. After 10 seconds I heard something bubbling on the water and I used my powers invisible. It was Denise, I thought it was someone. I stopped being invisible and and I jumped in the water.

                                    " What are you doing here Denise...I thought you got home." I said.

                                    " I'm bored so I went here after master talked to us. I still cant believe that were the chosen one. Im glad but do you think we could defeat those evil rangers?" Denise asked.

                                    " Master said we could only defeat those evil rangers if we have a strong faith in ourselves and if we all help and stick together." I answered and repeated the words of master.

                                    " Do you think we could go back here again?" She asked.

                                    " Probably. Dont have any idea. I dont want to think that much." I answered.

                                    " Well,ok. I wish we could survive." Denise said.

                                    " Me either". I agreed. Denise used her powers. She raised her hands and as she raised her hands the glass of water floated and went in her hands. Her powers are cool but it doesnt mean that I dont like my powers, of course I like my powers so much.

                                    After we bathe we went home. When I got home I went straight in my bed and tried to think of my past but I cant remember anything. I tried to remember the words that master told us a while ago." You've been on earth already but I cant tell you about your past."

                                    Geez....I really want to know my past but I cant, maybe it's better not to know it for a while.