Chapter20-Denise

Angel Ally

We defeated the monster together again. Meanwhile on the other hand, Claire collapsed because she defended me against the monster. I go near her and then hear her heartbeat. She's breathing and then finally she woke up.

                                           " What happened?" Claire asked,

                                           " It's all over." I answered.

                                           " You mean you defeated the monster?" She asked.

                                           " Yah." I answered.

                                          " I didn't even help." Claire told herself. I slapped her for saying stupid things.

                                          " Why'd you do that?!?!?!? She asked.

                                          " Because you say stupid things." I answered.

                                          ' Well, sorry to get myself wrong." Claire apologized.

                                          " Are you ok?" Abigail asked and then Camile helped her to get up.

                                         " Yah, dont worry about me." Claire replied like she feels strong enough to beat a monster in one punch.

                                          " Where are we going now?" I asked.

                                          " Home." Michael answered.

                                         " Okay." I agreed. We all went home and when we went home, Toby goes wild, he threw all the stuffs away. He's really mad, I guess. For what exactly?

                                           " Hey, what's your problem?" I asked him.

                                           " Nothing!!!" He lied.

                                           " Really. What nothing? If it's nothing you...." I was cut off by him.

                                           " Those monsters are really testing our strength or what we have!!! We always get injured because of them. What if it's the next huge monster that I dreamed?" He asked then he continued talking." Were always getting to trouble and since we came here on Earth, everything became hard. Whenever we fight monsters, one of us gets injured. I hate this. I dont want to die yet!!!! I'm sick and tired of this!!! I dont want to waste my time fighting monsters when we even know that were going to die someday." Toby explained.

                                          " What do you think is the reason why were sent here and why do you think people go to heaven?" Camile asked.  " Of course were going to die to be able to go to heaven. I know it and it hurts but we got to accept the fact that..." Toby didn't listen to her anymore. He went out.

                                        " What's with him?" Maria asked.

                                        " Let him be alone for a while." Camile said.

                                        "  All of us dont want to die. All of us want to live." Maria said all of a sudden.

                                        " Did you feel the pain of dying?" Claire suddenly asked." i cant remember anything but you could tell that we all die because we all went into heaven." Claire explained.

                                        " Let us just talk about the plan on how to kill the evil poseidon." Abigail interrupted.

                  After a few minutes, someone knocked in our door.We opened the door and it was Nicole.

                                         " Hi everyone, miss me?" Nicole asked and greeted.

                                         " Of course. Come inside." I said.

                                         " Hello, Nicole." Camile greeted.

                                         " Hi Camile." Nicole greeted back.

                                         " I've got to tell you something guys." Nicole said.

                                         " What is it?" Abigail asked.

                                         " The monster in Toby's dream is not really positive." Nicole said.

                                         " That means, its not really coming for us and his vision is subjective." Camile said.

                                         " Yes, you're right." Nicole nodded.

                                         " Oh my gosh!!! " Michael said.

                                        "  That's good to know." I said.

                                        " We better tell him." Michael insisted.

                                        "  He's in a bad mood." Maria said.

                                         " But we got to tell him." Michael insisted.

                                        " He's in a bad mood." Maria said again.

                                         " But..." Michael was cut off.

                                       "  ARE YOU DEFT? I SAID HE"S IN A BAD MOOD!!!!" Maria shouted.

                                      " You dont need to shout out loud and I'm not deft." Michael said. Michael teased Maria again and we all laughed again like the old times.