Chapter17-Maria

Angel Ally

Im going to kill Michael. He's so annoying as always. We have classes today and practice after classes. Same day is happening, first we have Science then we have Math then History then Geography,Language,Computer and then Health and then arts and physical education!!!!! My favorite classes are at the last period!!!! Hate it!!! I hate all subject except for the last two.

                                                         " Hey, Maria!!!" Claire called.

                                                         " What?" I asked.

                                                        " Dont you feel something strange?" She asked while whispering.

                                                        " Not really." I answered event though Im not sure. I dont get what she means.

                                                         " Were always having  the same results everyday like we played volleyball yesterday and we played volleyball again and then we played musical instruments yesterday and then today we played again and then the words that Mr. Kiryuu is telling was the same as yesterday and even the clothes of our classmates and their actions." She explained.

                                                       " Oh, that's why." I realized suddenly on my mind.

                                                       " We need to tell the others." She said.

                                                       " Ok, I'm coming with you." I said.

                                                       " No need, just tell Toby and Michael and I'll tell Abby and Camile and Denise about it." She said.

                                                       " Fine." I lied. I told Michael at first and then Toby.

                                                       " D....." I was cut off and then...

                                                       " I know already, you dont need to tell me about it." Toby said. Of course he knows about it!!! SHEESH!!!!

                                                      " Can we take a leave already or wait for Claire." I said.

                                                      " Sure." He answered. 

                                                      " Wait, I've got a plan. Since the time is keep on repeating, let's ask Michael to..." I was cut off again.

                                                      " It's no use. It's another monster, I could sense it. It's stronger than Michael's powers." He said and that creeps me out. Stronger monsters are appearing everyday and whenever we try to defeat them, it takes time and we'll have lots of injuries. What's next?

                                                       " Maria, they're here." Claire called.

                                                      " Let's take our leave now." Michael said.

                                                      " Great!!!" I said. We need to tell the teachers.

                                                      " We need to tell the teachers first." I reminded.

                                                     " No need, Nicole we'll come here and she will be the one to explain it." Toby said.              

                                                     " Okay." I said. 

                We cut classes on school because we need to go to the monster's place.  When we got there, the place was all messy.

       It was so dirty and...

                                                  " Im expecting for you to come here angels." Time monster said.

                                                 " Yeah right. I said.

                                                 " I will bring you back to the past and soon you wont be able to remember who you are and soon Poseidon will be the one to rule the whole world. HAHAHAAHA." He laughed." Plus...I'll set the time now and if you're not able to defeat me for 60 minutes you're going back to the past." He added. I dont want that to happen. I dont want to be separated to my friends.

                                                " We wont let that happen." Camile shouted.

                                                " We'll defeat you even if it takes time." Abigail added.

                                                " We wont stop saving the world and defeating you."Denise added.

                                                " That's our job as an angel." Claire added.

                                                " We will defeat all of you and make sure no one survives even one." Michael added.

                                                " We will save the world and get back to heaven without a fail." Toby added.

                                                " It doesn't matter who's stronger or weaker, what matters is that we have faith inside, and as long as we have faith inside we'll be able to believe in ourselves and see ourselves more clearly and we'll be able to defeat you. That's faith." I added. I never thought of those words before, it just popped out of my mind.

                                             " FOOLS" The monster shouted and then attacked us. We used our powers against him but it didn't work.                      He's stronger than us but we still didn't give up for we said we'll save the world no matter what and however long it takes. The long finger struck at 4 so it means we've been fighting for 20 minutes. We didn't mind the clock but it's still pressuring us. Just keep on fighting.

                                              " 30 minutes!!!!" The monster reminded. Oh no!!!! We need to defeat this monster before its too....I was cut off again.

                                              " Dont say that!!! It's never too late." Toby got mad at me for saying those words in my mind.

                                              " Sorry, you were reading my mind!!! You...." I got mad at him but he cut me off again.

                                              " Not this time Maria, we need to focus more." Toby reminded. Fine but I promise later that I will kill him.

                                             " 40 minutes!!! The monster reminded. Oh no!!! Michael had shouted his time power but it didn't work. We need to think of something. We need to think of the right way to beat him up. I know.

                                            " We need to combine our powers and have faith in ourselves more." I told the others. They did what I say and together we combined our powers and pushed him back.We defeated the monster!!! Yehey!!

                                             " Good job Maria!" Abigail said.

                                             " No! Good job everyone." I corrected. I thought we'll never kill that monster anymore.(Sigh)

               We went home and practice the song that we made again. This time it's more meaningful. I love it. We slept after practicing.

                                            

                                            .