Chapter14-Camile

Angel Ally

Today is weekend which means there's no classes. Hooray!!!! We've got to spend more time outside but nope. Toby asked all of us to stay home to get safe. I hate him, he thought he's a father or a brother but he more looks like a bother to me sometimes but he also look a friend to me most of the time because he always helps when were in trouble.

                                                    " Camile!" Denise called.

                                                    " Yes?" I said.

                                                    " Wanna go outside? Im bored." She asked me.

                                                    " I want to but we can't because Toby said we need to stay inside." I said.

                                                    " What the heck?" Denise said.

                                                   " I know ." I agreed.

                                                  " I really hate this, I want to go to heaven." Denise told herself.

                                                   " After were finish in our mission." I reminded her.

                                                 " I know dont need to remind me." She said. 

                                                 " How about let's escape even for just a minute or an hour....I really want to go somewhere." She said like she's a baby girl for always begging.

                                                        " We have no choice but to stay here, and I dont want to be scolded anyways." I said.

                                                     " I'll go." She finally said.

                                                  " No way, stay here, Toby will get mad at us for 100 % sure ." I stopped her for I dont want any of us to get in trouble again. Anyways, Toby has a point, what if we get attacked again. When he's telling those words to us, it happens in personal, why?, because he's a future reader. Denise lied on the bed beside me for a while because of getting bored. Since it's hot I used my power air for a while to cool me up. I have to admit that Im also bored. What if I beg Toby if me and Denise can go outside to buy something. We'll try to trick him, haahahahahahaha. I hope he doesn't know what Im thinking right now. Besides, he's only reading Maria's mind. I better try.

                                              " Denise, I've got a plan, better one." I said.

                                             " What's it?" She asked getting excited about it.

                                             " We''ll try to beg Toby and show him some cute eyes." I answered.

                                             " Are you kidding me, we dont wanna act stupid in front of him. Its embarrassing!!!" Denise disagreed.

                                            " It's the only way." I said." If you dont wanna then dont." I added.

                                            " Fine, but only for this day, okay?" She asked and agreed to my plan.

After2 hours had passed, Toby came home and we did the plan.I know it looks stupid but we've got to try it for this is the only way I thought.

                                           " Toby!!!, Hi" I greeted in a polite tone.

                                           " Hi." He said.

                                          " Can we....?" I asked but I was cut off. What the heck?

                                          " Absolutely not!" He answered. Does he know? Dont tell me he was listening and reading our..... OMG!!!

                                          " Plssss..."  We said while kneeling down and acting like kids with cute eyes.

                                          " Nope." he answered.

                                          " You can't cute eyes me, my answer will never change." He said.

                                         " I'm just going to meet my friend in her house because I need to help her in her homework." I lied.

                                         " Hahahaha, really?, Liar, I just heard what you're thinking you know and what you're planning, your plan is useless." He said. He's so rude!!!! I hate him.

                                         " I hate you!!! Why do you always act like you're our father or our brother?" I finally asked. SNAP!!! I wish I didn't hurt him that much.

                                        " Im not, I just dont want you to get in trouble because your my friends and I dont know what to do if you're all gone." He said politely.

                                          " You're not, it's like you're locking us in a room where it is lonely. You always think you're the best and you're bossy sometimes." I said. Grrr.

                                      " You just said Im like looking you in a room that's lonely right? You didn't said that room is full of darkness." He explained.

                                    " So what?" I asked getting annoyed.

                                   " So it means that Im a friend. Im trying to protect you and Im sorry if I act like Im the best even though Im not. Who are you to say that?" I asked getting mad.

                                   " Im Toby Winarto and my mission is to protect you and save the world with you." He teased.

                                   " I know but we could protect ourselves cause we have powers and faith." I explained.

                                   " Guys, yesterday some monster attacked you right?, but your powers are all no use. If Michael didn't come you would have died. Our enemies are getting harder and harder and as it gets harder it gets harder for us to defeat them too. You might not know someday, Evil poseidon might appear in our way and destroy us all so it's better for us to stay here safe and sound." Toby explained. I got I got, he doesn't need to tell it. I give up and I said sorry to him.

                                  " Sorry, it's just that Im getting bored and I cant take it any longer to stay inside here." I told him cutely but this time its not my plan." What if we...?I cut off myself.

                                  " No!!!! never!!!" He shouted even though Im not even saying anything yet. " We wont, and if were going to lose against him he die first." Toby answered." You want to go outside right?"He asked." Let's all go in the park but let's not stay long." He said. Im so happy even Denise. Everyone was shocked about what he said.

                                   " Really??? Oh my gosh Now its my chance to go in a roller coaster!!!, I wonder what it feels like?" Michael thought.

                                  " It feels like your in heaven." Maria lied and giggled.

We all went in the park and we all ride the Ferris-Wheel first. We saw almost like the whole city or world. It's so amazing!!!!

Next, we ride in the horror booth. We screamed out loud especially Michael and Toby when Maria was scaring them and shocking them. Maria was also shocked when she saw the grudge figure beside her and because of that she punched it and then she ran away. Meanwhile, me, Denise, Claire, and Abigail were holding each other tightly because were scared. 

                                 After we went out of the horror booth, we went in the roller coaster in which it gave me and Abigail and Denise a fright except for Claire. She loves it. Michael and Toby were like kids, they were acting immature and crazy. Maria was like frozen like a statue, probably Michael froze her or maybe she got a fright too. I consider this as the happiest night of my life here on Earth.