Chapter6- Abigail

Angel Ally

Denise just called me and she said we need to prepare ourselves. I dont know if Im going to be nervous or excited for the trip on earth. She said she was a bit nervous. After she called I called Camille and remind her about the trip on Earth. She said okay. I'm so bored. I'll just sing. But right before I sing someone called and so I picked it up. It was Toby, Michael,Claire,Maria,Denise,and Camile.

                                  " Dont you dare Aby!!!!" They all said while shouting.

                                  " Well I'm bored." I replied.

                                  " Then do something!!!" They said.

                                  " Like what???" She asked.

                                 " Never mind, Were just going to go in your house but dont you ever scream even just a little bit." Claire said.

                                 " I'll be waiting." I said.

                                 " I have a feeling she's going to do it...EVERYONE COVER YOUR EARS!!!! Toby screamed.

                                 " AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" I sang." Wow isn't my voice loud and great and clear???"

                                 " Y-e-a-h, l-o-u-d and c-l-e-a-r." They all fell down I know but I dont know the reason.

                                 " Sorry about that." I apologized.

                                 " It's ok because I didnt hear you scream that much because I have earmuffs." Toby said in a boastful tone.

                                 " Why ddint you give us one!!!!" Everyone said.

                                 " Sorry but you should be prepared guys." Toby said like he's always right.That's what I hate about him. He's always boastful he always thinks he's right.

                                 Later, they went in my house but Michael is not here. Later again someone called and its Michael.

                                " Hi aby, can you pick me up?" Michael asked. Before I answered, Maria grabbed the phone from me.

                                " Michael, I'll pick you up" Maria said in a loud voice

                               " no.. its okay.... she hang up" Michael said in a scared voice.

                                then 2 min later Michael and Maria came back.

                                 " why did u hang up on me i was going to say it okay" Michael said in a loud voice.

                                 " You should've said that earlier" Maria said in a mad loud voice.

                                 then Michael slap Maria 

                                " You dont need to yell at mee!!!.... are u okay." Micheal said

                                 " Maria are u okay" Camile said

                               Claire knock on Maria's head 

                             " Ya Im okay.. its just that its the first time someone hit me" Maria said in a shock voice and she could'nt believe it.

                             " I know that its going to happen." Toby said.

                             " Then why didnt you tell me, TOBY!!!" Maria said.

                             " Sorry but you run so fast I was about to tell you but you left." Toby said

                             " Never mind." Maria said.

                             " Wait you guys why are we talking about this...should'nt we talk about the trip on Earth and how should we prepare." Claire said.

                             " I know right." Camile said , annoyed to what is happening as well Denise. We all talked about some stuffs on Earth like how are we going to start over and how are we going to act humans. It' so interesting.

                         

                          

                               

                               

 

                                 "