Chapter 1- Maria

Angel Ally

I'm Maria and I'm called yukikan, my friend's names are Claire,Denise,Camile,Toby,Michael,and Abigail. I used to stay here at home and train myself using my powers which is distortion and lightning. We live in heaven and were all angels. 

                                                 Someday I want to be able to go to earth with my friends too, they said Earth was another world where humans live and when they die they go in our world which is called heaven. When people died with lots of sins they go down and when they're kind they go in heaven. I really want to see Earth and explore it. Jesus said that we used to live in there but I dont remember anything or any of it. 

                                           " Yukikan!!!" A girl called. When I opened my door I saw my friends, toby,claire,abigail,camile,denise,and....

where is michael???

                                           " Where's Michael???" I asked curiously.

                                          " Oh, he's um...picking some apples and buying some food for us to eat". Denise answered.

                                          " Plus, he's catching colorful butterflies." Claire added.

                                          " LOL....come inside". I offered.

          They went inside and they sit. After 10 minutes someone knocks on my door and when I opened it, it was michael. What happened to him he was like chased by some monster. His clothes was all ripped like he was some zombie and he's catching his breath because of so much energy he spent when he was outside.

                                         " What happened to you???" I asked worriedly.

                                         " You would'nt like to know what had happened to me a while ago. When I was chasing the butterflies I accidentally hit the bee hive and the bees chased me and so I keep on running. Im glad Im alive and- here the food that I just bought for all of you and for me." He explained and teased.

                                        " Come inside". I said.

      He went inside my room and he fell for his knees for he's really really tired. He suddenly fell asleep and all of us were like straight face and continued to eat.

                                       " Wow, poor michael, he's really tired".Toby said with a pityful eyes for michael.

                                       " He's always like that. LOL." Abigail said.

                                       " LOL." Camile said with a bit of laugh.

                                       " Never mind of him...he's always like that...he always gets into trouble." Denise said

                                       " I know right." Claire agreed.

                                        " Whatever". I said.

                  Later, someone called in my phone and I answered it. " Hello???" I greeted.

                                       " Maria!!!, It's Nicole....Master was asking if you could come here with your friends." She said like there was an emergency. I wonder what is it. It sound like important.

                                       " Well,ok...Wait why? I asked.

                                       " Long story...we'll explain it to you when you're here." Nicole said and she hang up.

                                       " Okaaay". I said confused or curious for what it might be.

                                       " Who's that?" Claire asked.

                                       " It's Nicole and she's asking us to come in the heavenly palace...sounds like urgent." I said.

                                       " Are we going???" Toby asked. I nodded and we all standed up and off we go to the palace.