Awkward

Lost & Found

Krystal and I had a habit we had no intention of breaking of going to our favorite cafe after school. We'd always order the same thing and always sit in our table that we called 'ours'.

That's why I was so pissed when I turned around after receiving my strawberry milkshake and saw that our table was occupied by someone. Not just someone, Myungsoo! And the queenka I despise so much, Naeun. Seeing the two of them together brought unwelcome emotions.  

I grounded my teeth together.

"Oh," Krystal said, sounding disappointed, from behind me, "I guess we need to sit on another table. Come here, Ssul." Krystal pulled me and ushered me to the seat behind the table that was supposedly ours. I glared at the back of Myunngsoo's head and apparently, Naeun noticed because she pointed at me as Myungsoo faced me.

"Oh, hi Sulli. I didn't see you there," he said with a smile. If only he didn't look so good- stop that thought right there!

I'm as big as the school building! Of course he won't noticed me. I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you supposed to say 'Hi, Myungsoo, you look so great I want to kiss you'?" he said, looking amused.

I rolled my eyes. "Hi, Myungsoo, don't talk to me," I said. I took a sip of my milkshake.

"You two know each other?" Krystal asked.

"No," I immediately said.

"Yes," Myungsoo answered.

I glared at him. "Aren't you going to introduce us to your friend right there?" I asked while narrowing my eyes.

"Guys, this is Naeun," he pointed at Naeun.

"Hi." Naeun gave us an unenthusiastic wave and forced smile.

"I'm Krystal," my best friend said, eyeing Myungsoo and Naeun curiously. "You two dating?"

I wanted to slap her right then and there. I love my best friend to death but sometimes, she has no filter in .

Myungsoo grinned and said, "No...not yet at least."

Naeun smiled, looking satisfied at Myungsoo's answer.

I raised my eyebrow. "Aren't two people mutually agreeing in meeting each other in one place and talk things about themselves considered a date?"

"You and Krystal are meeting in one place and are talking but you guys aren't dating, right?" Myungsoo retorted.  

"Then let me rephrase it; aren't two people, in opposite gender and are possibly attracted to one another and agreed to meet in one place and talk about themselves considered dating?"

"That depends," Myungsoo said.

I rolled my eyes again.

"You sure like rolling your eyes," Myungsoo commented.

"I don't usually do it," I said.

"Then why?"

"I do it when I encounter lowly intellectual people and are forced to communicate with them in an unconventional manner," I said blankly.

Myungsoo put a hand over his heart and pretended to look hurt. "Ouch, did you just insult my intelligence?"

"No."

"Yes you did."

"Would you stop talking to me?!" I snapped loudly. The cafe fell quiet and I leaned back to my chair and breathed deeply. "Sorry, I didn't mean that, I just- I guess I lost my temper," I said not looking at anybody's eyes.

The chair scraped as I stood up and picked my bag from the floor. "Krys, I'm not feeling well, can we go now?" I asked pleadingly.

"Okay," Krystal said, she stood up and I followed her to the door, leaving our unfinished beverages.

"Are you fine?" Krystal asked, looking worried.

"I'm fine, it's just that, I snapped," I explained.

Krystal suddenly looked excited when her eyes fell behind me. She squealed.

"Hi, oppa," she said in her voice that was only saved for Taemin.

I turned around and faced him. "Hey," I said weakly.

"Hey, Krystal, Sulli." He gave us both a nod. "You okay, Sulli?" he asked, eyes wide with worry. Why would he worry?

Krystal nudged me when I didn't answer. 

"Y-yeah. I'm good. Thanks for asking," I said. 

"Oh, well, you girls take care of yourselves," he said then went inside the cafe.

Krystal sighed beside me. "He looks really cute," she said dreamily.  

 


Author's note: I know, I . I haven't updated this fic for moths! Gee, but you guys still supported it so... /huggles  
Oh, and I also want to know you want Sulli and Krystal to end up with.