The Deal

Lost & Found

"What is it?!" Taemin said impatiently.

I held out a hand.

"Watch your temper, Lee. I might change my mind in returning your ID back," I said. 

He groaned. I smirked. Well, well, well.... who would've have thought that revenge is sweet. I began pacing back and forth. I asked him to meet me at the rooftop and I know what I wanted him to do. I just wanted to keep him waiting and waste his time.

"You are wasting my precious time, Choi Sulli. Just say what you wanted to say," he snapped, yet again. My my, who would've known that Lee Taemi is narcissistic. 

"Tell me something I don't know," I snapped back. 

"Are you really gonna give me my ID?" he asked, again.

"Yup."

"Then give it to me," he said while holding his hand out.

"Not yet."

"Then when?" 

"Later."

"When is later?"

I checked my watch and noticed that it's already quarter to six. "Count one to one thousand."

"Really, Sulli?"

"Yup."

He groaned and sat on the floor.  "Do you even have my ID?" he muttered quitely.

"Yup."

"Where?"

"On my bag."

He glared at me. I rolled my eyes and reached for my bag. I opened it and navigated the ID. I swear I put it somewhere on the last pocket but I felt nothing. Oh my gosh, don't tell me it's gone. I shot Taemin a panicked look and he immedietely stood up. 

"What is it?" he asked.

"I think I lost it," I whispered.

"WHAT?!"

And I suddenly remembered, I transfered it to the other pocket, I breath out a sigh of relief. 

"WHAT?" Taemin yelled again.

"It's here,'" I said after reaching out to the other pocket and held out the ID. Taemin's hands suddenly went on to grab it but I am faster. I raised it as far as I can. 

"STOP IT!" I shouted. He put his hands down and sighed.

"What do you really want?" He questioned, I've got a feeling that he's saying it more to himself than to me.

"Fine." He looked at me as I said the word, a hopeful glint on his eyes.

"I'm giving you this ID-" he grabbed for it but I pulled it away, I glared at him and he surrendered while putting both hands on his pockets. "BUT," I said the word with much emphasis, "you need to date Krystal."

His eyes widen and I almost laughed. "Are you kidding me?" he asked.

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Why am I not kidding? I don'y know but maybe be-"

"I mean, why should I date her?" he said, I can tell from the tone of his voice that he's irritated.

"Well, she can't stop talking about you, and she's my friend. She's loyal, trust me, she had a crush on you for like, eight years, and she is also kind. She's cheerful. I know, I know, you feel like you don't deserve her, but, if she's happy with you, then I probably won't mind no matter how ugly you are."

"Thanks," he muttered sarcastically.

"So.......?" I asked.

"How long should I date her?" he asked with a frustrated sigh.

I haven't really thought about that but I think two years will do. Or not. Maybe three or four, that's probably fine. Making up my mind, I answered, "Six years."

His face fell. "WHAT? Six years?"

"Did you forget your hearing aids, ahjussi?" I asked sardonically.

"Very funny, Sulli. But six years? Isn't that long?" 

"You're right. How about eight years?"

"UGH. No, how about two months?" he suggested.

"Eight years," I firmly stated.

"Five months."

"Five years."

"Eight  months."

"Eighteen months."

"Twelve months."

Twelve months isn't bad. 

"Fine, twelve months it is then," I said. His face fell again. And I think I heard him mutter something like, "I can't believe I said that."

"FINE, TWELVE MONTHS," he said.

"Fine, but before I give you the ID, sign this contract first." I held out a piece of paper that I've been poductively working on the last period. He squinted his eyes to read it.

"A contract? Seriously?"

"Yup. Will you sign it or not?" I asked rather impatiently.

"Fine," he said then took the paper from me without touching me, he took a ballpen from his right pocket and opened the lid. e read that contract first and seeming conprehensive, he signed. He gave me back the paper and held out his left hand. I was confused at first. What does he want. 

Seeing my confused expression, he said, "My ID?"

I nodded and gave it to him. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: So guys, what do you think.....?