Where it all began...

Lost & Found

 


 

Author's note: I made Sulli and Taemin studying on the same school so don't get confused, 'kay? Also, i apologize for not making a poster, our computer was formatted and all the programs was deleted-including photoshop. please comment and...

here goes the first chapter... hope you like it. :)

 

-------

“OMG, it’s Taemin-oppa!”

“Where?”

“He looks so handsome”

I rolled my eyes at my classmates and also at Krystal, whom I think I’m closest to. It just so happen that the popular Lee Taemin passed by our room. Krystal, and other girls, has been crushing on him since they were wearing diapers.

I heard a sigh beside me. Krystal. “Isn’t he dreamy?” I rolled my eyes again.

“He rejected you,” I pointed out, that reason is enough for me to despise him. Also, he keeps rejecting everybody who confesses to him, he walks as if he owns the hallways, he a not-so–bad-looks – fine, he looks good, plays several sports and is an honor student. Girls fall head over heels for him while boys would either be jealous or admire him.

“But, Ssul, he rejects everybody,” Krystal whined. “I seriously don’t understand why you hate him so much, he’s such a cutie, he might reject everybody but he does it gently, he’s perfect.”

“Of course,” I said sarcastically.

“Sarcasm is not kind,” Krystal said.

“Neither is Lee Taemin,” I fired.

“Actually when he rejected me he said that he wants to know who the right girl is…”

And blah blah blah and so on, I put on my headphones and a girl’s soft voice boomed out of it.

-----

“Crap!” I exclaimed.

“What is it?” Krystal asked.

I showed her my watch.

“CRAP!” she exclaimed.

“Let’s go,” I said. I ran towards the door and opened it, good thing Krystal’s house is near our school so we probably have a good chance that we won’t be late.  I walked out of the house with Krystal trailing behind me.

"Aish, you're so fast," Krystal complained. I was walking faster than usual since we only have eight minutes for our classes to start. It was becoming a hobby to eat at Krystal's place since she invited me one noon.

"Why don't you try to keep up," I said. I was running now. I checked my watched and noticed that we only have seven minutes left. I tried to run faster when I almost slip. There was a noise that you hear when a plastic is rubbed against cement. I cursed under my breath and stopped. I saw Krystal running towards me and when I looked down, I saw that I stepped on an Identification Card. It was facedown so I can't see who it is, I flipped it and gasp.

A smiled formed on my lips. My subconscious is laughing evilly. Hmm… what should I do with Lee Taemin’s ID? I should blackmail him to do… what? I really don’t know.

“Are you okay?” Krystal’s voice broke me from my thoughts. She’s panting. I hid the ID at my back.

“I’m good, definitely awesome,” I replied while smiling weirdly.

“Okay. You look creepy.” She muttered.

“Thank you,” I said sarcastically.

----

We we’re nearing the school gates when I noticed a familiar figure. He’s arguing with the security guard. And I got a good feeling on who he is.

“Is that Taemin-oppa?” Krystal asked. I want to keep her pitch not higher than a baritone when she said his name.  

“Great,” I muttered as she made her way to him. I followed her and looked at my watch, two minutes left.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” I heard Krystal asked. I feigned interest and greeted Taemin a little too cheerfully.

“Hey, Lee Taemin. What’s up?” He and Krystal looked weirdly at me; both of them knew I don’t like Taemin.

“I lost my ID,” he said while narrowing his eyes on me.

“That’s just sad,” I muttered with feigned sympathy. Krystal nudged her elbow at me. I gave her a look and she mouthed, ‘Be nice.’

“I need to go,” I said while walking towards the school. Students are already running to their classroom, I was about to go when I someone called my name. I turned back and saw Taemin, he got passed the school gate… how?

“What?” I snapped.

“The security guard let me pass since this is my first mistake. I know you have it,” he said while narrowing his eyes on me. I pursed my lips, should I tell him the truth?

“Wh-what are you talking about?” I asked while stuttering. Damn my mouth.

“The ID, I know you have it. Give it back,” he said firmly, if would’ve been scared but I’m not. I swallowed the lump forming on my throat.

“Fine, I’ll give it to you but,” I stopped to stare at him. He knitted his eyebrows and I can tell he doesn’t like the sound of the last word, I continued, “meet me at the rooftop after class.”

With that, I walked away and I heard him let out a frustrated sigh. A triumphant smile played on my lips.