Kingka

Shes the man
Zico looked at me then back at Suzy. 'Suzy baby, what is he doing here!?!' He started walking closer to us. 'are you cheating on me dear?' he spoke again calmly. 'zico you little , I told you before. Just becuz you forcefully kissed me, dosent mean we are ing dating. Okay?' she spat in disgust. 'what ever, you were just a side fling' he stopped walking, then clicked his fingers twice. 'Hyuna baby, come here' from behind zicos mates, a tall skinny girl walked forward with dark red-plum hair. Her skirt was unbelievably short, to the point where you could just about see her lacey underwear. Her short was ripped at the top, showing off a bit of cleavage and a bit of her bra. Her shirt was also a lot more see-through then the normal ones. She had a lot of eye makeup with a little heart under the corner of her right eye with bright red lipstick. She confidently walked over to zico and wrapped her arms around his neck while kissing his cheekbone leaving lipstick stains. 'Suzy, don't chase after me, I now have Hyuna.' he winked our way. 'pfft whatever ' she grabbed my hand and pushed past zico. He stumbled a bit and cursed under his breath. ' be tripping'' Suzy shouted while giving him the finger. We were now walking round school when a we heard a loud crowd. 'what the..' I didn't even finish my sentence when a boy was running towards us with a bunch of girls chasing after him. Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side. 'wtf..' I was about to punch when I realised it was Suzy. 'who wass that' I asked. 'he's one of the kingka's of the school, Kim Himchan. He handsome but has a cold heart. He's probably rejected nearly every girl at this school. Not me obviously.' she answered back. I didn't even get a close look at his face. Probably an arrogant bastard like all the other ones.