Fight already

Shes the man
~BRRRRIINNGGG~ that loud bell woke me up from my sleep, there was no one else left except for me and that red hair guy. I rubbed some sleep off my eyes as I saw 3 boys walk in. 'Ayo pretty boy, why the is your hair blue! I was hardly allowed to have mine blonde' he spat as he said the last words. I had my obey hat and pulled it over my eyes, giving them the finger. Who the were they to talk to me. 'yah! I'm talking to you face!' he had come closer and thrown my hat on the floor. I stood up as he was about to blow me a punch but I grabbed his hand and twisted it. 'Dont ing touch me with ur y hands ' I let go and reached for my hat. I was about to walk past them when the other blonde one grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled it back causing me to fall on my back. The dark haired one kicked me hard on my shoulder,'Not so tought are we now? Hmm ' i grabbed his leg and pulled my self up, I then punched him as he fell backwards. The blonde one which seamed to be the leader punched me on my jaw line and lips causing it to split and get busted. 'yah!' the guy with red hair that was sleeping next to me suddenly got up. '3 against one. I don't think that's very ing fair. Do you?' next thing I knew the 3 guys were running out the room with bruses on their faces. Wow this red head was tough. he sat back down and laid his head on the desk trying to fall asleep again i guess. I spat some blood out and put my hat back on. I was about to reach for a smoke in my pocket when the red head asked for one. I didn't usually give my smoke away but since he saved me, it was a one off. I handed him one and took my lighter out, burning his and mine. 'thanks' he breathed. 'ha' I smirked and walked out the room while putting my beats on thinking, did I really get into a fight already? Ugh..