Bullet

Shes the man
'my twin sister' she finally spoke. 'why' I asked her back quickly. 'my dad past away about 2 years ago and left the family money in my hands. Ofcourse my twin, hyroin, got furious and left home. We never got along. She was always spending dads money and putting us in debt. So dad knew if he left the family money with hyroin. It would be gone in a heartbeat, wasted on handbags or some . After she ran away, she joined a gang and became the leader, now she's tryna get the money and become the heir to everything, and came back to take it. We got into a fight. I got wounded with a bullet shot to my left shoulder, just slightly missing my heart and a few cuts while she got a shot to the knee, meaning she can never walk again..' I stared at her for a moment. 'have you taken the bullet out?' she looked hesitant for a moment then stood up. 'no' she replied. 'and I dont plan to wast my fathers money on some stupid bullet-removing sugery for me. And as you can see, I don't plan on wasting the money on food for me aswell' i stood up swiftly. 'here' I handed her a piece of paper with my adress on it. 'come here at 5' I turned an headed for the door. 'don't be late!' o shouted as the door shut behind me. Hmm bullet shot.. Havnt had one of them in a while..