Chapter 87: Beach Special: Vacations~

Seoul Academy for Boys and 1 Girl

 

Chapter 87
 
So I was all packed and ready to go. I had a pair of sunglasses on my face and big sun hat and a suit of luggage.
 
Jonghyun was supposed to be getting us in a large van like thing so we could all drive there together. I had to admit. I was excited and I was also very nervous and I’m pretty sure you all know why. I smiled softly thinking that this was actually going to be a good vacation and I really had missed being with these five.
 
“MinYoung!” Jonghyun yelled jumping out of the front of the van. “Get in!”
“What about my stuff?” I asked.
“I’ll get it!”  Taemin said and picked up my suit case. 
“Oh thank you!” I said and then jumped into the van.
Unfortunately the van was not very spacious and I spent the ride stuck between Key and Taemin. It was awkward, but Taemin always seemed to lighten the mood up.
“YAH!” Jonghyun yelled.
“STOP YELLING.” Key yelled back. 
“LETS PLAY A GAME!” He suggested.
“Stop yelling!” I said.
“Ohh!” Taemin clapped his hands. “What kind of game?”
“Ping Pong Pan!” Jonghyun said from the front seat. The driver beside him rolled his eyes. 
“How can we do that we’re not in a circle?” Onew asked.
“We’ll improvise.” He said.
SO for the rest of the hour long trip we were playing a very difficult version of Ping Pong Pan. And to those who don’t understand what Ping pong pan is…. I suggest googling it!
 
--
 
“I win!” Jonghyun said triumphantly getting out of the van.
Eventually one by one we each piled out too. I gasped at the sight of the place we would be staying at. 
“Wow!” I said. “It’s amazing!”
“Of course it is!” Jonghyun replied.
“This is going to be fun!” Taemin said and then dragged me towards the beach house. “Minyoung lets look at our rooms!” I quickly looked back at the others and noticed Keys grumpy expression. I laughed this was going to be entertaining.
 
--
 
When I finally arrived in my own room after Taemin dragged me all over the house. I noticed I had a small little bed and a few other furnishings. It was a small room, but I did not need anything grandiose. I collapsed on the bed and snuggled the pillow.
“Ahhh~~~” I said stretching my body all over the bed making a mess of the neat bed sheets.
“Hey Minyoung!”| Onew and Key came into my room. “Lucky you… You don’t have to share with anyone!”
“Mmmhmm” I said cuddling my pillow.
“Yah… Why do I get Jonghyun.. He snores.” Key grumbled.
“Relax Key this is vacation!” Onew said with a smile.
“MingYoung!” Taemin ran in. “Let’s go to the beach!”
What a wonderful idea that was. I nodded and then scooted everyone out of my room.
“I got to get  changed!” I announced.
 
Soon we all made it to the beach. I had my bathing suit on but I was the type to wear a lot of clothing over it. And that I did. So really I was dressed in a long over sized t shirt and then long sport shorts. This was I was comfortable… And my shoulders wouldn’t get burned by the sun!
“MinYoung.” Taemin said. “Aren’t you hot ??” He asked I noticed he was in trunks and muscle T along with the rest them.
I shook my head. “There’s a wonderful breeze a lot of shade and a whole lot of water!” I said. Though…  due to my poor swimming skills I wouldn’t go deeper than my knees.
“WELL!” Jonghyun announced. “Let’s have some fun!”  He ran off along with Taemin and Minho with him. They pretty much dived into the water.
I however plopped onto a beach towel and stretched out my legs.
“You aren’t going to swim and stuff?” Onew asked.
I shook my head.
“Why not?” 
“She can’t swim.” Key smirked.
I glared at him. “That and I don’t really want to get wet.” I replied.
“Oh we know that’s not the reason.” Key teased. “You’re also shy about your body.” He chuckled.
  I glared at him again. “I don’t like to prance around practically . It’s not comfortable.”
“Ah well MinYoung I’ll keep you company.” Onew offered with a smile. “We can make a sandcastle!!!” 
That actually sounded like a great idea. However on this day I was going to relax on the beach and just listen to the sounds around me.
“I think I’m just going to nap.” I said and collapsed under the shady umbrella.
 
It was not long before I had fell asleep. Well I was dozing off anyways. I could often hear Key and Jonghyun getting into fights and I also heard a lot of Taemin yelling to play another game. However it was a very very very relaxing afternoon for me and I really needed a day with no worries at all.
 
--
 
Now that it was evening the six of us were all sitting around the kitchen table. 
I was sitting with a  content and cheesy smile on my face.
Key nudged me, “Yah…” He said. “Don’t do that.”
I glared at him but then returned to my cheesy smile. “But I feel so good.”
Key gave me a glare again.
“Toast to our first day!” Jonghyun said and held his glass up everyone else fallowed suit.
“YAY!” we all yelled and then began our meal. 
 
I was surprised that I was not that nervous. For some reason I was more comfortable around all of them and especially Key. It felt as if things were the same as they were before. No jealousy no pain no suffering no mad man making me his personal maid. I was happy, we were happy. Ah life was good.
“Minyoung do you think you know what class you will be in next year?” Taemin asked.
I shrugged. “Whatever class I get put into I guess.” Although so long as it wasn’t like last year switching class to class then I would be fine with whatever class I was in. I wanted to study and get the best grades possible so then my uncle knew I was more serious and then I wouldn’t be living the dramatic life I had been.
I was exhausted from this year and I was surprised I hadn’t had a mental breakdown.
“Are you going to date Key again?” Taemin asked innocently.
Key whacked him over the head.
I however sat there shocked by the question.
“You don’t have to answer that.” Minho said and I was thankful he did.
“We will see.” I said with a smile and my cheeks matching the red roses on the table.
Now that I noticed it, this beach house was surrounded in flowers and romantic things…. Strange. I shrugged it off quickly.
 
--
 
After the meal we all decided to head to bed early. Jonghyun had a plan to do some fun things tomorrow, and I guess I should be more apart of them. Besides I wanted to enjoy the beach as much as possible myself. I was also looking forward to a good night sleep. I had dozed off pretty quickly..
 
 
Poke…
Poke poke..
“Mm./…” I mumbled in my sleep.
“Psst”
“Mm?” I was half awake.
“Minyoung.”
“Eh?” I said and sat up.
I was surprised to see Taemin.
“Uh? What’s wrong?” I asked.
“I can’t sleep.” He said and then sat on my bed with me.
“Huh??? Why not??” I asked rubbing my eyes.
“Jonghyun won’t stop snoring…” He mumbled I noticed he had a pillow in his hands. “And Key already took the couch.”
“…..” I knew what he was hinting at. “What about the others?”
“They have single bunk beds.” 
“Fine….” I grumbled and turned over on the bed. “Put a pillow there” I said and patted the stop beside me.  I felt the bed move a bit and he layed beside me with a large pillow between us. 
“Minyoung?” He said one last time.
“Eh?”
“I miss auntie.” He said and went to sleep.
The thought of her brought a few small tears to my eyes. “I do too.” I whispered.
 
To be honest I missed having someone at home waiting for me. Having someone who loved taking care of me. Someone I could always talk to. Auntie was always at the house or apartment that I lived in and lately going home to an empty place was very lonely, and I really missed having that someone around.
 
That night was very heartbreaking but restful sleep. 
However waking up was definitely the opposite.
 
“TAEMIN!” I heard someone yell. It made me jump and sit up in bed. However I was restrained by arms.
“YAH!” I yelled and pushed Taemin off.
“MINYOUNG!” Jonghyun yelled. 
Key came running in and grabbed Taemin by his ear. “YAH!” he yelled. “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING!?”
“I had a nightmare.” he said waking up. “Owe…. Key that hurts.”
“GOOD!” He said and yanked him out of my room.
I kind of laughed out loud.
“What’s so funny!?” Jonghyun said.
“You guys… You guys never fail to make me laugh.” I said and started rolling all over my bed in laughter.
 
--
A/N 
Hello everyone!
Sorry for the lack of updates... I prewarned that these chapters coming up are just random.. and definately not my best work ^^;
Anyways enjoy the randomness.. Part 2 will definately be more fullfilling... In my opinion... I think this story will probably end around 95-100... I'm still writing and such.
Anyways
 
QUESTION OF THE DAY/CONTEST OF THE WEEK
 
Can you guess my favorite group and within that group My favorite member??? (Need a small reason as to why you think so too ;P)
I think I made my favorite group pretty obvious... But I doubt anyone will get my favorite member :P
So the prize for this contest???
 
You can have any moment/scenario you want in the story... (Depending on when it fits.)
It can't be something hardcore plot changing like MinYoung dying....
I had these before. 
Someone asked tiffany to slap someone (She ended up slapping two people)
And the other was to have T.O.P in a skirt! (All of Big bang ended up in a  skirt :P)
So now it's your turn! So who can get it first!
Don't worry there will be a lot more of these as part 2 comes up!
 Thanks for reading! And good luck! Have fun! Don't do drugs!