Chapter 79: Big Bang Arch: BBL

Seoul Academy for Boys and 1 Girl

 

Chapter 79
 
“Uncle!”
“MINYOUNNNGG”
“UNCLE~!”
“MINYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNG!!!”
“Uncle!”
“MINYOOOUUNNGYYI!!”
“Uncle….”
“MINYOOOOOOUN-
“UNCLE SHUT UP!”
“What?” He asked. “I was worried.” He said bluntly.
“You don’t sound like you are.”
“Well of course I’m not I have the best boys handling the job.”
I glanced and watched GD who was leaning on the wall next to me. He noticed me look at him then smiled brightly and waved.
I rolled my eyes. “Oh.. They are the best uncle, I feel very protected.”
“I heard you got shot.”
“Yes. Why don’t you sound concerned!?”
“Taeyang was trained in the medical field MinYoung.. There is really nothing to worry about.”
“Why aren’t you worried!? I’m still hurt I’m not home yet there’s been plenty of times I’ve almost died!” 
“Mmm But you aren’t dead.. They’re doing their job.” He replied.
“Uncle!-
“I have to get going now MinYoung, I’ll wait for you until you get home~~ Bye bye!”
Click.
I took the pay phone away from my ear and stared at it with a shocked expression.
“You’re kidding me.” I whispered. GD threw an arm over my shoulder.
“Shocking how great that man is.” GD chuckled.
“Great!? I’m being hunted and he’s acting like I’m out with friends!” 
“That’s because he trusts us. And you should too.” He patted the hat on my head. “Anyone else you want to call?”
“I’ll call one of my friends.” Luna always answered her cell phone.
 
--
 
Riiing riiiing riiing.
“Will you turn off your cellphone!” Amber yelled. “This is important!”
Luna flipped her cell open to look at the number that was calling her. “Oh… Long distance.” She mumbled and then shut her phone again. 
 
--
 
“She hung up!!!” I said and put the phone on the hook.
“Oh well let’s do something Pipsqueak…” GD said and grabbed my arm again. 
“T.O.P is right though I can’t run around this place like it’s a theme park. I have to be careful…” I replied.
“Why do you have a sudden change of heart!? You were all for going out and doing something!” GD Said. “You know I will protect you~”
I smiled softly. “I’m tired… and now that my tummy is full.. A nice nap would be nice… Go and have fun and I’ll chill in the hotel now.” I responded.
“Haha Pipsqueek. I can’t leave you alone. Okay we can chill until the others get here…” GD said.
“Alright then~” I replied and started walking back to the room. I was yawning on my way there though.
 
I’ll be honest and say that I had a strange feeling… Like one of those feelings you know something was going to happen but I didn’t whether it was good or bad. Ack… and while I was laying on my bed alone I wasn’t able to sleep because of it… and I was turing over so much that GD just threw a pillow at me to stop moving about.
“What do you think you’re doing Pipsqueek?” He asked. “You came up here to rest but it seems like you’re wrestling with yourself.”
“I have a feeling.” I responded. “And I can’t get rid of it.”
“Want me to rub your belly until you feel better?” He asked chuckling.
“It’s not that kind of feeling!” I yelled and threw the pillow back at him… But he caught it with ease. “Where is T.O.P?” I asked.
“I dunno… Why Do You missssss him?” He chuckled. “You know… it is common to have the hots for him because he is the cool mysterious one.”
“I don’t have the hots for him!” I yelled. “I was wondering because he usually fallows us everywhere.”
“Oh So you have the hots for me?” GD asked. 
“I don’t have the hots for anyone!!! I’m more concerned about getting home.” I explained. “And I think you should be concerned about that more too.”
“I am very concerned…” He replied “But I don’t want you to be so worried about it.. And I don’t want you to be scared so I’m trying to help you by having some ‘fun’” He responded.
“Mmm.. Thank you GD.” I replied and tried to relax. “But I can’t get rid of this feeling.”
“Then sleep it off.”
“That’s what I’m doing!!! But it’s awkward with you watching me!” I responded then turned over again.
 
--
 
(Back at home)
“Okay.. She’s made contact with her uncle.” Sohee said.
“How do you know?” Tiffany asked.
“Her uncle just texted me.” She responded.
“She didn’t call us!?” Luna yelled.
“She’s not exactly in the calling position Luna she’s running around trying to make sure she doesn’t get killed.” Seohyun explained.
“She could’ve at least called!!!” Luna said.
“Okay anyways…” Amber said and flopped herself on the couch. “I’m stuck I don’t know what we else we can do to help her.”
“Maybe we aren’t supposed to.” Tiffany said. “Really this is a dangerous thing we’re dealing with…. I think it’s best that we just keep waiting however frustrating it might be.”
“Besides we know she’s on her way back.” Seohyun explained. “We know that she’s in Taiwan now…”
“What if our involvement ends up getting her killed…” Sohee stated.
“But I can’t sit and wait.” Amber said.
“But you need to learn that you can’t always-”
“That’s not the point.” Amber interrupted. “I’m the one who got her in this mess… I’m the one that told her to take my place. I should be the one there… not her.”
 
--
 
It was starting to get darker outside… I still hadn’t fallen asleep… I looked over my shoulder and saw GD doing off on the chair. 
It wouldn’t be smart to sneak out on my own… but I wasn’t going to leave the hotel… just stretch my legs.
Soooo I did. 
I thought GD was supposed to be elite.. I was surprised he didn’t notice me leaving. Once I left the room I sighed softly to myself it was the first time in a while I could really be alone. I wanted to settle this uneasy feeling… and having someone watch me do it was just awkward.
Now… As I began to wander through the empty hallway I could only hear faint sounds of other people’s voices in their own rooms.
Maybe I’m uneasy because I would be going home soon, was I going straight to Korea? Or were they making another detour to distract K.A.O.S…. And when were the others going to catch up? Would CL and the other girls be with them too? Why was T.O.P so bitter towards them anyways… He seems to have trust issues with people… he said something like that at the restaurant didn’t he? 
“Sir… She’s here.” I heard mumbling. I stopped in my tracks and decided not to go around the corner.
“Okay..” The voice said again.. “Are you sure I shouldn’t do anything? Just watch? Okay.. How long? Okay.” 
I went to go take a peek but as soon as my feet started to move foreword someone grabbed my arm and flung me back and covered my mouth.
“What do you think you’re doing sneaking out by yourself.” It was T.O.P I could recognize his voice anywhere. “Don’t even answer it… “ He practically grumbled and dragged me by my arm.
As soon as he got me back to the room he shut the door and whacked GD over the head.
“What do you think you’re doing sleeping GD?” T.O.P asked seriously.
“What!~?” GD woke up from his snooze. “MinYOUNG!” He yelled… He.. Never called me by my actual name.
“I… Had an uneasy feeling.” I replied.
“That doesn’t mean run off while people are trying to kidnap and kill you.” T.O.P replied. “Are you just trying to make trouble for us? DO you not care about your life at all and the people worried about you?”
“Of course I am.”
“Then don’t be selfish and go wandering off on your own.. We can’t guarantee your life even when your by your side but we definitely can’t help you if you decide to go running off on your own!” T.O.P started getting angry.
“Calm down man.” GD said. “She’s okay… She understands..”
“You’re right T.O.P… But did you hear the man?” I asked.
“Ofcourse I heard him… We have to start getting a move on.. And we need to hide Pipsqueek.” T.O.P Gestured to GD.
“Disguise?” GD asked. 
“I don’t think this time it will work as much… we didn’t bring anything.. And they know she’s travelling with us.” 
“Then we disguise ourselves?” GD asked.
“I don’t think it will work.” T.O.P squeezed his hands into a fist. “This is K.A.O.S We’re dealing with… they didn’t have any agents in this zone and they have already found us.”
“Should we run?” I asked.
“Run?” GD looked at me.
I shrugged. “Well.. They don’t know we know right?”
“But they’re keeping an eye on you.” T.O.P replied.
“If we ran… I think we can get away.. .They should know we’re waiting for the rest of them if they’re that good.” I replied. “So dress me up and lets run when the streets are busiest.” 
“You mean on foot?”
“The guy said just sit and watch… it would probably mean they don’t have a lot of people in the area.” T.O.P said. “We have a better chance of escaping them now then later.”
“Okay let’s do it. Message the others the plan and we’ll get in touch with them once we know where we’re going.” GD said and got up from the chair stretching.
“When are we going to leave?” I asked.
“Tomorrow morning… Rush hour.” T.O.P replied and pulled out his gun twirling it on his finger before putting it back.
These two sure had style.
--
 
So dressing back up in the gangster gear again, hiding my hair under a cap that was tilted to hide some of my face as well I watched as the other two seemed to be preparing for a war.
To be honest… I’m really scared of guns. When I see other people being able to handle them so lightly… It just sends chills up my spine… the bad kind. Not only that, this stupid uneasy feeling wouldn’t leave me. 
“Okay… GD Don’t let go of Pipsqueek… No matter what.. I’ll be watching from behind.. If you loose me just keep going.. I can always get in touch with you later.” T.O.P said tying his boots laces.
GD nodded. “Looks like it’s us two as usual.” He patted my head. “If anything happens… like I let you go.. Just keep running.”
“But you won’t let her go.” T.O.P corrected.
“I’m not going to say things that might not happen…”GD said. “She needs to know what to do in case anything happens.” 
 
 
It was early in the morning and the sun hadn’t even risen. Somehow this was apparently the start of rush hour in Taiwan… People were already covering the streets. There were scooters and small cars as well. It seemed as though we could easily blend in… 
“So we’re going to leave through the back door.” GD explained. 
“I think they will notice we’re leaving no matter which door we leave.” T.O.P said. “They’re keeping watch of her… so they are probably watching now…” 
“They can’t the door is closed and the blinds are shut.” GD explained.
“You know what I mean.” T.O.P sighed.
I sighed… it seemed as if we were always on the run. 
 
Once we got out of the hotel GD started pulling on my arm to move faster. 
“Why aren’t we running?” I asked.
“If we run we will stick out even more.” GD replied.
“But they are going to know we left regardless.” I said feeling uneasy.
BANG ZIIIIP
And then a whole bunch of screaming fallowed. I didn’t have much time to look around because GD then bolted for it and brought me along with him.
Although then I heard a bunch of other shots and I guess it was T.O.P shooting back.
“Why are they shooting!?” I yelled as we continued to run through the now chaotic streets. 
“Because what an easy way to find someone when you’re the only one running away and not flying to the ground or running for cover.” He explained. “They know what type of people they’re looking for…”
GD swung me around a corner… but he stopped in his tracks and I went flying into him.
We came face to face with 2 men dressed in black suits and machine guns ready in their hands.  GD pulled his hand gun out and pushed me behind him. 
“We don’t want to kill you or the girl.. Just hand her over.” They said.
GD rolled his eyes but didn’t say anything… what the hell was he planning!? He can’t take two guys on with his little gun. 
BANG
One of the men dressed in a suit was shot in the arm and GD quickly then shot the other guy. T.O.P then popped out of the corner and gestured us to get a move on… GD yanked on my arm again and we went flying down the street again.
“That was a surprise.” GD said.
“What?” I asked.
“They brought elites with them.” He replied.
“WHAT??” I asked.
“People who are more specially trained to hunt people… We’re in trouble now.” He smirked. “Nothing we can’t handle though.”
“Don’t say that!!!” 
GD turned down a dark alley and stopped for a quick second.
“Okay…” He panted. “I need to rethink what we’re doing.” 
“What?! Now!?” I asked. “Where’s T.O.P?!” 
“He’s probably interrogating those men… if not he’s probably shooting something.” GD continued panting.
“What are we going to do?” I asked.
“Well.. There is probably more of those men.. As well as other less intimidating ones.” GD explained. “Without T.O.P or more people I can’t exactly take them all on while watching your back.” 
“Thanks…” I mumbled.
GD peeped out from the alley.
“Okay.. No one suspicious is out there… It looks like T.O.P is keeping them pretty distracted.” GD said.
“You want me to run on my own?” I asked
“No I want you to run ahead of me.” GD said.
“What If they’re in front of us?” I asked.. 
“I’ll see if they’re in front f us and shoot at them..” He shrugged.
“…..”
“I have a better chance at protecting you if I have both my hands…” He explained and pulled out two hand guns… “This is my specialty.” He winked. “Just keep running I will be right behind you don’t you worry.” He stuck his tongue out at me.
I sighed… well it was either this… or get killed. I trusted GD anyway… 
So.. I ran out of the alley and GD fallowed behind me. 
“Make sure you stay in the crowded areas!” He yelled from behind. 
“What!?” I said and looked back.
“Woah Watch out Pipsqueek!” GD yelled.
BOOM COLLAPSE FALL.
I ran straight into someone toppled them over and landed underneath them. My hat came flying off in the process and so my hair splattered itself along the ground too.
I felt a pain in my head and then I looked up and opened my eyes.
“…. Key?” I asked.
“M-Minyoung!?” 
 
---
A/N
Hows that for a cliffy :P
Well Thank you for those wonderful and encouraging comments!
Thanks so much~
Please dont be shy to comment about ANYTHING ;3