Chapter 91: Beach Special: Wow!

Seoul Academy for Boys and 1 Girl

 

Chapter 91

 

“Why Shiny?” I asked.

“Because.. We shine brighter than the sun and the moon and the stars!” Jonghyun said… the rest of us gave him a blank expression.

“….. really?” Key asked.

“Yes.. Really.” Jonghyun replied. “Oh come on none of you thought of anything!”

“Let’s just play already!” I was getting grouchy I suppose.

“Okay Team SHINY AGAINST…. Be…2st? BEST?…BEAST!” 

“What the hell are with these names!” Someone randomly said.

 

I noticed the opposite team was a bunch of guys… great… 

“Hey look they got a girl on their team.” One of them said.

“God…She’s wearing a guys outfit.”  Another muttered.

“Weired.”

Why was everyone hating on my outfit!? It was really getting on my nerves.

“YAH!” Key yelled. 

“YOU’RE GUNNA WISH YOU NEVER SAID THAT!” Jonghyun yelled at them. Gosh I loved these kids.

“GAME…. START!”

And Taemin gave the first serve. And the other team was quick to do a rebound and set up for a strike already. However Minho was already covering the net with full force and jumped in the way of the striker and hit the ball back.

“POINT! SHINYYY”

“SHINE-EEEEEEEEEEE” Jonghyun corrected.

And there was cheers and hoots all in the crowd.

I noticed that our team was really working well together however it seemed as if we were replying on Minho’s height a lot and his great spikes in order to win. Someone needed to change it up a bit.

“Taemin.” I called he was about to serve again.

He looked at me.

“Go… Spike it or something. Minho will get tired.” I explained quietly… “Minho… Set him up.”

Funny enough after Taemin served Minho and Taemin did as they were told and we scored another point. 

Wow… I should be a coach.

“GOOO NOOONAAAA” I heard random chants… I looked to my left and now saw a crowd of 6.… Where did they come from.

“YOU CAN HIT IT NOONA!” 

I blushed a bit. 

“Aish…” Key muttered. “Yah…Jonghyun… Set it up.”

And that he did. When the ball got served to us Jonghyun set it up for Key, and what do ya know he spiked it like it was his life duty. And BAM

Another point.

“We should get you jealous more often Key.” Jonghyun said while giving Key a highfive. Key however just glared at him. 

“I’m not jealous.” He muttered.

“Sure….” Jonghyun replied.

“OKAY TEAM STEP IT UP!” The other team yelled.  I saw one of them point at me… shoot.. I think they knew I was the black hole of the group… Probably because I was the only one not hitting it.

“SERVE IT!” They yelled and then they served the ball. Onew attempted to strike it but he kind of flopped it and the other team bumped and volleyed. And oh no they were aiming straight for me.

“Bump it!!” Taemin managed to get out as I saw the end of my life come towards me and I kind of just covered ym head. Jesus I was useless at this game.

However nothing came… I heard the ball bounce and Jonghyun yelled “SET ME UP!” and the game continued.

I then saw Key next to me,

“Yah… Try and hit it next time.” He said.

“Oh… Right.”

“YOU CAN DO IT NOONA!” I heard screams again.

“YAH SHUT UP!” Key yelled back.

“OooOOoOoo” They replied.

My god.

 

In the end, our team actually won only by a few points. I was grateful… But I honestly felt a bit useless. And I guess Key knew that I was down about it because he was fallowing me everywhere after our first match.

“Minyoung.” He said.

“Hmm?”

“You know your injured and can’t jump around so don’t be so hard on yourself.”

“I know.” I said.. “But it’s not much fun just standing there.”

“You have a cheerleading squad…” He said. “That should be entertainment enough.”

“… I don’t know what’s up with that.” I said taking a drink of water.

“Well Noona is so cute.” They were back.

“Eh?” I looked and saw the same three boys that seemed to be stalking me all day. 

“Can we hang out with Noona now Hyung?” They asked Key.

“That other guy is her boyfriend not this guy Chanyeol.” Beakhyun said.

“Oh right.” He replied.

“Then let’s go Noona~” Sehun grabbed my arm.

However Key whacked his hand away again. “I’ve had enough of you three.” He grumbled, “Go away.”

“Hey Noona we’ll give you some tips!” Chanyeol said and grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

“HEY!” Key yelled and fallowed. 

“You can come too Hyuuung!” beakhyun said.

Gosh these three were weird.

 

So I got pulled along the beach with Key fallowing behind about to blow up from annoyance.

“Here Noona.” Chanyeol said and put me on a chair. “This is how its done.”

And then the three of them showed me a set up of a great probably the scariest spike I had ever seen.

“Woah……” I said in amazement.

“Since you aren’t very tall Noona you should learn how to bump and volley… it’s easy!” Sehun said and then pulled me from the chair… It was like I was a doll to them.

“Here.” He said. “Ill throw it you try and bump it back!”

“O…Okay” I said and held my hands out awkwardly. 

“Nooo Nooo Noona.” Beakhyun said and wrapped his arms around me from behind, “Your arms have to be like this.” 

I was blushing like mad from the close contact but he didn’t really seem to be bothered by it at all.

“YAH!” Key yelled from the side. “STOP THAT! ITS INNAPROPIATE!” 

“You have a very jealous brother Noona.” Sehun said.

“hes not my brother.” I replied chuckling.

“Ah really???” Beakhyun asked. “More competition for Noona!”

“Hey~~~ It’s that girl again.” Those three familiar girls came back again. “What are you three doing with her?”

“It’s Noona… Shes so cute and pretty and we wanted to teach her how to play.” Chanyeol explained.

The girls giggled. “How can she play in such baggy clothes?” 

“Be careful her boyfriends might throw a fit again.” One of the others said. 

“You shouldn’t be hanging out with the competition you three.” The last girl said.

“Why not..?” Beakhyun asked.

“Just because it’s pitiful.” God this girl was just mean. I glared at her again.

“Do you even know who she is?” Chanyeol asked glaring at his team mate. God this was getting too intense for me.

“Some girl that’s probably bribed her way into getting with those guys.” Another girl muttered.

“Hyuna… She’s the heiress to MM. Corp.” Beakhyun explained.

“What no she isn’t.” I guess the girl named Hyuna replied.

I was glaring at them still.. .I was standing right in front of them. 

“Okay I’ve had enough of this.” Key interrupted. “You three girls need an attitude check and some clothes…”He said pointing to the three of them. “And you three kids need to stop bothering MinYoung.”

“But I like Noona.” Chanyeol said,

“No you like her money.” Key replied  

“That’s judgemental of you.” Sehun said.

“Oh you’ve been flirting with her the moment you learned her name.” Key said and rolled his eyes at them.

“ALRIGHT!” I yelled. “I’LL SEE YOU SIX ON THE COURT!” I stormed off.

 

--

 

So as the last minutes of the intermission were finishing up I was sitting on a rock under some shade with all of my team members drinking a juice box. I hadn’t talked since I stormed off from that other random team.

“Yah..” Key said. “What’s up?”

“….” I didn’t reply I was really just focused on our next match.. We had to win.. We just had to.. I wanted to hit one of those girls.. I also just wanted to beat someone at something.

“What did you do to her?” taemin asked.

“I didn’t do anything.” Key replied.

“Well you were trying to put moves on her last night.. Maybe she remembered.” Jonghyun said.. He immediately got hit over the head.

That’s right! Key did try to do something on that balcony…

“IT WAS YOU!” I pointed at him.

“what?” He asked.

“YOURE THE ONE I KISSED RIGHT?” 

“You’ve kissed me before yes.” He replied that sneaky bastard.

“…..” Whatever… I needed to focus.

“TEAMMM SHINNNYYY~!”

So we were up.

 

“GAMMMEE START!” And someone from the other team served the ball.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” I screamed running at the ball that was headed in a random direction. I jumped and whacked it back full force.

“SHINNY TEAM ONE POINT!” the ref yelled.

“SHINE - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” Jonghyun corrected.

“WHATS THE DIFFERECNE!?”

“THE E!”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” I screamed again and punched the air. “FEEEL THE FORCE OF MINYOUNG!”

“NOONA IS SO COOL!” My three fan boys yelled.

And I pretty much dominated the whole game. I whacked that ball imagining it as one of those girls heads.

Ohhh How I loved it.

And Ohhhh did my leg ever hurt.

But I didn’t care. I was having fun AND I WAS DOMINATING! GD WOULD BE PROUD!

 

However with the last point I slipped backwards chasing the ball.

“Wahhh~” I yelled falling back bracing myself for the rough fall.

It didn’t come… How… Predictable. 

I blinked a few times. I think I fell onto someone.. I don’t actually think anyone actually caught me.

“Oweeee…” Key mumbled. 

“Eh?” I said.

“MinYoung!” Taemin said.. His head popped in front of the bright sun. He pulled me up. 

I turned around and saw Key then grabbing his crotch area and pulling himself into the fetal position. Crap… I didn’t think I landed there.

Oh well.. His fault for trying to kiss me last night when I was not mentally prepared. Yeah.. Karma. But I did feel bad.

“Keyy?” I asked. “Are you okay???”

“Owwweeee~~” He moaned.

“Do you want MinYoung to kiss it better??” Jonghyun laughed.

“JONGHYUN!” I yelled. “THAT’S DISGUSTING AND HIGHLY INNAPPROPIATE!” I said and punched him… Hard.

And then he fell on the ground too.

“YEAH NOONA!” My fan boys screamed.

“Now get up… I have a game to win.” I said and dusted my hands off.

 

It was the final point now. I was managing to keep my game up, hopefully it would scare the girls we were going to play next. 

However my leg was aching in pain. Since we had this one in the bag I allowed Minho and Taemin to take care of the rest.

“GAME SET WINNER SHINYYY!”

“SHINE- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” 

“OH SHUT UP~!”

Since my adrenaline now was finally settling down. The pain was really starting to sink in. I was sort of limping off the court behind everyone. Although that soon stopped as I was swept up beneath me my god knows who.

“Noona are you okay?” Sehun asked me… Nevermind I did know now.

“Uh-”

“You’re boyfriend should take better care of you.” Chanyeol said.

“Heres some water Noona!” Beakhyun said and gave me a bottle.

“Thankyou.” I said. “But you don’t have to carry me.”

“Nono Noona you have to be 100% for our match.” Sehun said and then put me down on a chair in some beach tent thing. 

“Yeah that was amazing Noona! Our lessons paid off!” Beakhyun said to me. 

Yeah… he whole 5 minutes of you teaching me really totaalllllyy helped me. Where were the others anyways.

 

(With SHINEE)

 

“Yah.. Where’s MinYoung?” Key asked.

Taemin shrugged. 

“…. Those stupid boys again.” Key muttered.

“Let’s go look for her she can’t be far.” Onew suggested. “I’m sure those kids are just fooling around.”

“You guys didn’t notice MinYoung’s injury?” Minho asked

All of them stared at him.

“She was bleeding…” He explained.

“WHAT!” Key yelled.

“Why didn’t you say anything!”

 

(Minyoung)

 

“NOONA YOURE BLEEDING!” Chanyeol said and pointed to my leg.

“Oh… Look at that.” I said.

“NOONA YOULL BE OKAY!” Beakhyun said. “I HAVE BAND AIDS!”

“Uhh.” I didn’t think band aids would be big enough for this… The blood seemed to be leaking through my shorts… “I need a bandage.” I said. 

“OK NOONA!” Chanyeol and Sehun ran off.

“Ah… Beakhyun I think I’ll need your help wrapping it.” I said.

He blushed. “Heee… Okay.”

I motioned with my finger for him to turn around while I fuddled with my shorts and then just decided to take them off… I had a bathing suit on… I think.

Anyways, I checked my bullet wound and noticed that it had just opened again, however it wasn’t that bad… I touched the wound and hissed at the stinging pain.

“NOONA ARE YOU OK-…aay.” Beakhyun turned around… My shirt was long enough to cover my ‘parts’ I guess.. I just looked like I wasn’t wearing pants… which I wasn’t… 

“Hmm… Some Peroxide is needed.”

“Oh Here Noona!” Beakhyun said covering his eyes and turning to his little first aid kit. 

He passed me the wipe and I cleaned up my leg.

“Yah Noona.” He said. “There’s blood all over  your shirt.”

“Hmm…” It seemed so. Ahh the hell with it.

I threw my shirt off. And the poor boy’s eyes popped out of his head. Luckily I still had a tank to cover up.

“NOONA WE HAVE-” The others returned. I was standing there with my foot on the chair like I was dominating the scene. “-Bandages..”

“Wow… Noona has s.”

And then I threw a rock at his head….. 

“MINYOUNG!” Key came flying in. “Holy shi-

--

A/N

Hi Everyone! Hows it going?? :p

Uh I have posted the Foreward to the Part 2 If anyone was wondering about that... there's no chapters or whatever.. I'm only on Chapter 4 of it. and I want to be about... at chapter 10 before I post it up.. So I might not update for a few days in between these two stories. We all need a break now don't we?? :P

Anyways... I told you this whole.. beach thing would be random... XD So excuse the writing and plot line making no... sense.. 

Anyhoot please tell me what you think of this beach special ^^

And Question of the day is!!!!

What will you NOT like to see happen in MinYoung's future???

It can be anything~

Anyways! Thank you for reading.. You're all awesome and super for commenting and reading! Thank you so much for all the support!