Chapter 80: Big Bang Arch: IDK

Seoul Academy for Boys and 1 Girl

 

Chapter 80
 
There was no way, just no way Key could be here.. On top of me… while I was in a goose chase. What… I was dreaming wasn’t I?
 
“K-Key??” I said again. 
“Pipsqueek!” GD said and ripped Key off me and pulled me up.
“MinYoung!” Key said again, “What… What’s going on why are you here?” He asked.
“Who are you!?” GD said and glared at Key.
“It’s a long story Key..”
“Key what’s going on?” A girl with long blonde hair came out of no where pulling on Key’s arm. Key shrugged her off.
“What’s going on Minyoung?” He asked. “Whose this?” He gestured to GD.
“I don’t have time for this I have to run.” I said and tried leaving but Key grabbed my arm.
“What… Why?”
“Haven’t you heard anything from Korea?” I asked… 
“This doesn’t matter.” GD said.. He pulled out his handgun. “MinYoung is in danger and you are making things worse by keeping her here.. .now leave.”
“What.. What do you think you’re doing! MinYoung!” Key yelled.
“I have to run.” I bit my lip and pulled my arm out of his grasp and started running again GD now was pulling my arm again.
“Urg Let’s get us to a safe place and wait for T.O.P to catch up.” GD said and started running ahead of me. “I don’t think they are fallowing us anymore.”
 
--
 
When me and GD arrived in a broken down storage room we were both panting heavily. He sat me down on a chair and he went off to go find a light switch.
“What was that back there?” He said not facing me and switched on a light.
“What was what?”
“That…guy.. You know him?” GD asked.
“Of course I do…” I said.. And glared off to the side… It… was almost unbelievable.
SLAM Crash
GD whipped out his gun fast then sonic the hedgehog!
I heard some coughing and then someone fell over a box of stuff near me. GD didn’t shoot yet but kept his gun at aim.
“MinYoung you’re difficult to catch up to.” Key said and coughed a little bit starting to stand up.
“What the-… Not you again… Why are you here?” GD said and put his gun back away.
“MinYoung… Why does this guy have a gun why are you in Taiwan and… Just what have you gotten yourself into??” Key said.
I sighed heavily. “What does it matter Key… it’s me and if you didn’t know I’m currently being hunted by an evil organization that wants to use me for ransom money. This is G-dragon and you can call him GD, he is saving me at this moment of time, What are you doing here?”
“I said I was going away for a while remember?” Key said. “What.. How can this happen MinYoung… are you serious?”
“She’s serious..” GD said and twirled his gun around.. “Now I suggest you leave or you’ll get shot.”
“Are you threatening me?” Key asked.
“No… But I’m sure the enemy will have no problem shooting you and I’m not here to protect you.” GD said a growl seemed to be evident in his voice.
“Both of you….  Just-”
“I’m not leaving her side!” Key almost yelled.
“Fine… But I’m not either…”
“Okay wait.. Key…. No you’re not going to be by anyone’s side… maybe that random girl you were with.” I mumbled.
“Yes I am Minyoung… and that girl is just some clingy person I helped out at a-”
“It really doesn’t matter to me Key.” I said and got up from the chair. I can’t lie… I couldn’t really believe he was already with another girl… And well they were on a touchy feely level? I can’t be thinking of such silly things right now… I’m supposed to be running for my life not thinking about my life drama. I sighed heavily and scratched my head. “Go home Key.”
“I’m not going anywhere.” Key said. “Only fallowing you.. I’m going to make sure you go home with me.” 
“You have no obligation what if you get hurt?” I asked.
“Then at least I know I did it or you.”
“Key this is serious.. These people have guns. They will shoot you.” I said.
“I’ve dealt with guns before MinYoung…” Key said.
“Urg You don’t get it.” I replied. “I don’t want you to get hurt!”
“Pipsqueek.” GD said. “He’s not going to give up on it. Just let him come… when the others get here… they’ll watch his back.” He rolled his eyes.
“They don’t need to watch my back.” Key grumbled. 
“Yeah whatever, you wear tighter pants then a ballerina I don’t know how you can run in those.” GD glared at him. “How do you two know each other?”
“She’s my girlfriend.” Key responded.
“What!?” GD responded.
“No I’m not.” I replied. “If you don’t remember Key we said we weren’t together while you were on this trip … and because when we became a couple everything changed and … urg.”
GD smirked. “He’s a bit territorial..” He chuckled patting my head.
“What do you mean by that!?” Key advanced towards him like he wanted to fight. “You’re MinYoung’s bodyguard. Not anything special… So keep your hands off her.”
“Whose the kid?” T.O.P came in the room holding a large gun over his shoulder. “Wait I remember you.”
“Remember me?” Key looked a tiny bit scared.
“…You met Key?” I asked.
“T.O.P was your personal watchdog MinYoung… Remember?” GD smirked… “T.O.P knows everyone you’re around.”
T.O.P put his things on the ground and cracked his knuckles. “We lost them.” He stated. “They won’t be able to track us for a while. They’ll probably be coming up with some sort of new plan before they decide anything we’ll be safe for the night I think.”
“But it’s only morning.” I said.
“Well… this is what happens when you’re head hunted.” GD replied.
“So we’re stuck in this tiny warehouse for a day?” Key asked.
“You can leave.” GD responded. “How about right now?”
“I’m not going anywhere!” Key yelled coming closer to me.
“He’s right… He isn’t going anywhere.” T.O.P replied. “If the kid leaves now the enemy will find him and mostly likely interrogate him for information… then kill him.”
“What?”
“They saw him when you ran into him I guess.” GD sighed. “And then he had to cause all that drama… and then fallow us. Look you’re already making things worse for us.” 
“What about food?” I asked.
Key dropped his backpack and pulled out two sandwiches. “I have some…” He replied.
“Were you going on a picnic with your one night stand or something?” GD said and then sat on a chair with a grumpy expression on his face.
“I don’t believe in one night stands…” Key replied.
“Fine friend with benefits.” GD corrected himself.
“I’m not a playboy.”
“Really.. I couldn’t tell.. With the flashy outfit, nicely groomed hair, the fact that you have a relationship history with MinYoung, how she considers you not her boyfriend but you still think you’re in a relationship… but yet you still cater to other girls.” 
“Sou-Rin is actually a friend of the family…” Key replied. “She’s always been the clingy type … and my parents wanted me to take care of her over the vacation… however I didn’t want to. But she got lost yesterday… and now I was forced to watch over her.” He explained and handed me a sandwich.
“Hmmph.” GD just grumbled.
“Here MinYoung.” Key handed me a sandwich.
“Share Key.” I said and broke it in half handing it to T.O.P
“We have more food.” T.O.P said. “But it’s best to ration it at least until we know the others are coming.”
“When… do you think they’ll be here?” I asked.
“Tomorrow… if not the day after that.”
“There’s more of you guys? Key almost groaned.
“The more  of us… the more chance you won’t die.” GD responded he pulled an apple out from his pocket. “So how did the relationship end?” He asked bluntly. 
I shot a death glare at him.
“That’s none of your business.. And in this case.. It isn’t technically over.” Key responded coolly.
“Oh it’s over.” GD replied.
“He cheated on her.” T.O.P replied.
“WHAT!?” GD threw his bitten apple straight at Key and it whacked him straight across the head.
“Owe…And no.. that’s not how-
“Really.. I would think kissing another girl while still in a relationship was cheating.” T.O.P responded.
“Can you guys just shut up.” I said. “Honestly.. We’re in this situation and this is all you have to talk about?” I asked.
“I’m getting an idea of his character.” GD responded grumpily.
“Why are you so grumpy?” I asked GD.
“Hmph..” He said and turned away. 
“He feels threatened.” T.O.P whispered. “Although I don’t know why the kid is skin and bones.” 
“Stop.. Regardless of how you think Key has been or is… He’s still a very good friend of mine and I’d appreciate it if you guys can get along… Or at least make an effort to do so. Same with you Key.. I would be dead if it wasn’t for these two.”
“Urg..” They both grunted.. T.O.P however whacked GD over the head.
“Stop being foolish.” He said. “Were on a mission don’t screw it up because of this stupid kid.”
“Excuse me?” Key asked. 
“Key… You shouldn’t be here.” I said.
“Well I am here now and you will not make me move anywhere… Just because we aren’t officially a couple does not mean I can’t care about you.” He sounded sincere.
“… Key you just sound silly.” I said. “You have no idea what you’re up against.. Do you think I don’t care about you? I don’t want you around because you might be shot! I mean I already have!”
“WHAT?!” Key said “You let this happen!?” Key ran up to GD who by the way was already going to throw a punch at Key but T.O.P blocked the way of Key getting any closer to GD.
“Listen kid.” T.O.P said and pushed him back. “If you can’t control your temper then I will make sure you leave I don’t really care what happens to you.” 
“And neither do I.” GD grumbled. “In fact you’ll be a hindrance to Minyoung’s safety.”
“You don’t know what I can do.” Key argued again.
“Okay… GD the kid stays.” T.O.P said. “But we aren’t protecting you… although we’re on a team and we help each other out.. We’re protecting Minyoung and she will be coming first in everything.” he explained.
“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Key said. “Do I get a weapon?”
“Get your own.” GD said.
 
 
We had only be hiding in the storage building for an hour but it felt like 5 to me. I was hot and sweaty because the place had no air conditioning and I was sitting in a bunch of baggy big gangster clothes. I was frustrated and confused with the whole situation and GD was finding any excuse to argue with Key and Key was finding any excuse to argue with GD. But… For some reason it was more like poking at each others manly pride rather then tearing the other apart… for some reason I thought of it and a strange way of bonding.
Although… it was incredibly annoying.
“So how did you guys get together?” GD asked.
“Eh?” I looked up.
“You know.. You guys were in a relationship obviously at some point.” GD explained.
“We were close friends and we went through a lot of crap together..” I explained.
“Those girls who tormented her remember GD?” T.O.P explained.
“Why didn’t you do anything about that?” GD asked.
“Bullies are a part of life. If she was going to kill MinYoung I would’ve done something.”
“Okay wait.. What?” I asked. “How…do you know..”
“T.O.P is your personal guard remember?” GD bonked me over the head. “He’s been watching you since you came to Korea.”
“That’s creepy.” Key mumbled. “Why didn’t you save her when she fell off the bridge?” He asked.
“You jumped in after her.” T.O.P replied.
“I’ll be honest and say that it is kind of creepy.” I said.
“Well you weren’t supposed to find out.” GD said. “If you knew, then you’d always be conscious of someone always watching you and you couldn’t live your life normally, T.O.P was under strict orders to only reveal himself if you were actually going to die. Even so, he doesn’t need to show himself just to save you.”
“I wasn’t around 24/7 I had to look into the people who surrounded you.” T.O.P explained. “Your uncle is very particular. That Eunhyuk kid… He was a bit of a surprise.”
“Eh?” I asked.
“You’ll find out on your own someday I suppose.”
“So what’s up with those P5?” GD asked. “I’ve never seen something so stupid in my life!” He started chuckling. “What they think they’re royalty or something?!” 
“No girls just treat them like they are… but maybe Yoochun thinks he’s a prince.” I replied. “They are nice guys… surprisingly.”
 
--
 
(Back at home)
“I wonder why Key isn’t back home yet..” Onew said.
“What does that have to do with anything?” Amber asked.
“Well.. He’s in Taiwan.. But he was supposed to come back a few days ago.” He explained. “He still doesn’t know about MinYoung so I guess it’s better that he’s not home yet.”
“The news doesn’t even show anything on MinYoung anymore.” Sohee said flipping the channels.
“Well if there is no news on it then why would they say anything?” Tiffany asked. 
“It’s been two weeks.” Luna said. “She’ll be back soon… I can feel it.. My Luna senses are tingling.”
“Key might blow up if he beats her back.” Onew said.
“I hope he blows up.” Eunhyuk mumbled while reading a newspaper.
“I think we all should get out more.” Seohyun said.
“What?” Amber looked up.
“Seohyun has a point.” Tiffany said. “We’re not doing anything lately but sitting around this table and saying how frustrating it is not being able to do anything… Meanwhile, Donghae is running errands to get ahead of his father, and Hongki has been calling Sohee non-stop… Luna hasn’t take one guys phone number.. Amber you haven’t gone to a single dance practice.. And Seohyun is ignoring all her private lessons.”
“We all believe MinYoung is going to make it back.” Sitting in here doesn’t make it any faster.. In fact it is prolonging it.”
“But I’m worried.. I can’t go around acting like nothing is happening.” Amber said. “None of you are living with the same guilt.” 
“Then dance it out.. You said dancing was everything to you.. I think you’d be able to force that anger and frustration out if you just go dance… or punch someone out.. Please not me.” Luna replied.
“It’s true… My family back home are getting angry that I’m ignoring all my private lessons.” Seohyun sighed. 
“Why do you have to do private lessons in the summer?” Tiffany asked.
“It isn’t anything academic.” Seohyun replied. “It’s stuff like music, manners and I guess languages sometimes. Really it’s easy stuff but I have to keep practicing to make sure I’m always 100%.” 
“Okay so.. Today.. Let’s go outside.” Tiffany said. “Onew you check up on Key… and tomorrow you can tell us what’s going on.”
Onew nodded.
 
--
 
“Does your leg still hurt?” Key asked.
I nodded, “But it’s not unbearable…” I replied. “Of course it’s going to hurt and I can’t run that fast… but It will heal.” I said.
“I’ll make sure you get home.” Key said with a soft smile. 
“So who was that girl?” GD asked. “You’re going to have to remind me.”
“I already explained this.. She’s no one.” Key said getting angry again.
“But it’s not a lie that you guys were technically on a date.” GD said rubbing his chin.
“No.. I did not consider it as one.” Key replied.
“But the girl did, so obviously you have been flirting.” GD concluded.
“You’re not making any sense.” Key said.
GD grabbed my arm and pulled me off the chair. He made me look like I was grabbing onto his arm.
“What are you doing!?” Key asked.
“Does this not look like a couple to you?” GD asked.
“….” Key didn’t respond.
“Does this not look like we’re on a date?” GD asked again. “Like we’re more than friends.”
I let go of his arm. “Stop…” I said.
“You’re a really stupid kid Key.” GD replied and walked off.
“I don’t … even know what the hell you mean!?” Key was really confused. I decided to hobble off and find GD before he broke something.
T.O.P stopped Key from chasing after us too.
“What?” Key asked.
“I agree.. You’re pretty stupid too.” T.O.P then forced Key to sit back down.
“I don’t even know. It’s not my fault really. I don’t make girls come and attach themselves.” Key said. 
“But you have a difficult time making it clear with them.” T.O.P explained.
“What?” Key asked.
“You don’t make it clear that you’re not interested.” He said again. “That girl who jumped off the bridge because of you, you never made it clear to her before hand that you didn’t want to be with her.. You just ignored her. And I suppose you just tried to ignore the behaviour of that girl earlier today.”
“…” Key didn’t reply. “I can’t stand.. Hurting people’s feelings.”
“Well you’re hurting them more if you aren’t honest.” T.O.P replied.
 
--