Chapter 5

Mistakes Cannot Be Undone

 

Author’s Note ;

OMG I am so so so so so sorry for not updating earlier! Mianhe! Yell at me all you want, I’ll accept it T.T I had to spend the weekend at my grandma’s (no internet) Then Monday something happened to my internet >.< So….that’s why I couldn’t update. Then yesterday it came back and I was being lazy -.-" Forgive me? I feel this chapter is so crappy. Apparently my writer's block hasn't gone away yet. ;( So, iloveuforever-unnie helped me with this. Big thanks to her!

___________________________________________________________________________________

No One's POV

I wonder who the new trainees are...hope they're not annoying. -__- 

Talking about annoying, I haven't heard from her in days.

Hmmm, maybe she can't handle long distance and got herself a new boyfriend?

Nawww, she won't be able to get over me, she's too attached! 

*sigh*

Does she even get that I'm freakin sick and tired of her?!

Whatever, it's not like I'm even in a real relationship with her.

Oh god, that stupid promise...plus, I have already got a myslef a girlfriend here.

She's, like, 100 times better than HER cuz at least she doesn't cling to me every chance she gets.

Ahra's POV

Y'know, I think I might just get used to this! :D

Having dinner with 11 hot guys is a total gift from God!

God, have I ever told you I love you?

And not only that, I get to hang out with my 2- sorry, I meant my best friend.

Notice it's not plural?

I will definitely NOT forgive him after what he did to me that night....

~Flashback~

Ahra's POV

".....Luhan....listen...I have something to tell you.." 
His body immediately strickened.
Does he already know? 
Yoon had left just a minute ago. 
Why did she put me up to this task again? 
"I dont wanna hear it!" He yelled covering his ears and shutting his eyes.
"Dont be like this! I wanted to leave having a great memory with you just like a while ago..."
After a moment of silence, he finally met my eyes.
I can see the loneliness in his eyes...and seeing him like this really breaks my heart.
Tears were threatening to spill out of my sockets, but I can't, I had promise to myself that I wouldn't cry.
I have to leave a good impression behind.
"I don't want you to go Ahra" he softly said.
I'll miss this face.
He seriously looks like an angel right now with the backyard lights making his face glow. 
" Do you think I wanna go too?! Lu, I don't have a choice..and....this time...I'm not sure if..." I trailed off.
Hesitating if i should tell him or not. Our tears were now falling down our cheeks like a river.
"Not sure what?!" he yelled harshly making me flinch.
"I might not come back to Korea after today." I tried really hard not to choke on my tears as I said this but was not successful at all.
He suddenly pulled me into a tight hug.
I was so suprised by the sudden contact that I couldn't react very well (probably from drinking a little too much) and all i did was let him put his arms around me murmuring 'i will miss yous' n 'im sorrys'

__________________________

 

 
Luhan’s POV
“Helloooo? Ahra, you in there?” Yoon waved her hand in front of Ahra’s face. 
Dozing off again, huh?
It’s been an hour since we’ve been here and I still don’t think EXO will be close to being done eating anytime soon.
On another note, I don’t think she even looked my way once while we were eating.
Looks like I’ll just have to have a private talk with her later.……….I don’t wanna tell her the truth.
It had already scarred her enough. I can’t bring myself to say it….
~Flashback~
My heart had literally broke to pieces when I heard from her mom that they were moving to the States.
That’s why I tried to act as cheerful as I can during the party.
To tell you the truth, I really hoped she would tell me it was all a joke but looking at her face I knew that it can’t any more real. I can’t hold it in anymore.
This is my last chance, I don’t care if she has a boyfriend or not.
Who cares about him anyways?
He never valued her so why should I give a if they’re dating.
I know what I'm about to do is wrong...but...I can't help it.
I've held it in long enough.
"I like you Ahra," I confessed.
*hiccup*
"W-what? You're joking right?!" she slightly blushed at my sudden confession.
I pulled her up so that her face was leveled with mine and cupped her jaws.
I can see confusion was written all over her face.
Mianhe Ahra...
I leaned in to kiss her but she squirmed around trying to escape my embrace. Luckily I was way stronger than her or else she would've been able to get out.
"Yah! Luhan! This isn't funny! Let me-"
That's it!
I crushed my lips against hers.
Wow, it's so soft....
I closed my eyes to block out the image in front of me not wanting to see Ahra cry.
At first, she struggled a lot but after a while she figured that it was useless so she just sat there motionless.
Huh? What's wrong?!
I opened my eyes only to find a passed out Ahra.
OMG! Is she dead?!
No...can't be....
Oh! She probably drank too much.
Tsk tsk.
~                    ~                             ~
"Ahhhhhh!" WTF?!
"W-what did you do to me l-last night?" Her voice was small and weak. She can't remember what happened at all? Maybe I should apologize first so I got off the couch.
"U-uhm, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday Ahra," I started but trailed off when I saw her staring at me. 
Waeyo?
I looked down and just realized all i was wearing was my boxers. 
Oh yeah, I feel uncomfortable wearing clothes to sleep. Kekeke.
"What never seen abs before? I know I'm good looking but you don't have to stare," I smirked.
She immediately looked away but then widened her eyes as if she just realized something.
*boom*
"Ahra! I'm h- WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITHOUT CLOTHES IN MY GIRLFRIEND'S ROOM?!"
*facepalms*
He thinks we had- OMG you are brilliant Luhan! I'm sorry for doing this but it's for your own good Ahra.
"So what? Is it so wrong that I spent the night with MY girlfriend?"
"Y-you guys did it?!" Apparently she's too shocked to talk.
"She's breaking up with you. Duh! Just get out and go find that you were with the other night." Sorry for breaking the truth to you like this Ahra.
"Yoo Ahra! You cheated on me for this....baby-faced loser?! Then he stormed out of the house.
*slap*
"Xi Luhan, you are no longer my friend. I don't ever want to see you again!" She, too, started crying and ran out of the house, slamming the door.
Ahra, one day, you'll understand why I did this.
~                                ~                               ~
Yoonjo's POV
They seem off somehow...heh, I have an idea!
I grabbed the person next to me which happens to be the Happy Virus.
Seriously, what's he so happy about?!
Eh, whatever. I leaned in and whispered into his ear, "You see how Ahra and Luhan are staring at each other?"
He looked over at then then nodded, "Are they dating or something?" XD He looks so confused.
Should I tell him?...or not?
"I don't know..."
All of a sudden the atmosphere got awkward. 
Then, out of nowhere Baekhyun said, "Hey do you guys want a tour of the SM building?"
*Awww, the lovey dovey couple snapped out of their daze now*
Kekeke. They look so confused ^O^
"Huh? Oh...sure, I guess so."
 
 
 
A/N: Do you guys think Yoonjo is better off with Kai or Chanyeol? LOL. My other question is....do you guys want Ahra's ex-boyfriend to appear in the story? If so, tell me who, okay? Okie dokie. That's it! My hiatus will officially start as of now. :) Sorry subbies! I'll be back with more updates when my writer's block is gone, that's for sure. Wait for me until then, neh? ^_^