Chapter 6

Mistakes Cannot Be Undone

Jonghyun's POV

"Yeobo~." Key cooed, wrapping a strand of his wig around his finger.

I groaned.

How did I get stuck with Key again?

Never mind, I bet the other members are going to be ten times harder to deal with than Key.

But then... this is Key.

Crossdressing.

*shudders*

 "Key, you can stop with the couple act. We're just here to spy on the Flower Boys and the trainees. Nothing else." I hissed at him, sipping on my coffee.

A sharp pain hit my leg and I suppressed a scream.

I glanced at the guy in front of me, who innocently twirled his hair between his fingers.

Currently, we're at a cafe across the street from where EXO and the two new trainees are.

Obviously we're here to spy and Key came up with this BRILLIANT (note the sarcasm) idea that we should act as a couple.

I know. Perfect.....SIKE!

"Omo! They're leaving! Come on, yeobo!" Key suddenly grabbed my arm and stood up in an unladylike manner.

Sure enough, the 14 people from across the street were leaving already.

"Let's hurry." I quickened my pace as Key followed me, wobbling on his heels.

I would've helped him if it weren't his idea to wear high heels.

"Wait for me!" Key screeched, making everybody in the cafe turn towards us.

I turned red and walked back to assist him.

Leeteuk's POV

 "Hidden camera 1?"

"Ready."

"Hidden camera 2?"

"Perfect."

"3?"

"All done."

"4?"

No response.

I looked around for the responsible party.

"Where's Taemin and Sulli?" I asked Taeyeon.

She shrugged her shoulders in return, quite confused as well.

"READY!!" the said people screamed as they burst into the room.

"Aish! Guys! We're doing a hidden camera but there's no point in having a hidden camera if our location is already given away." Yesung mumbled and sat up in his seat.

"Systems ready. Let Plan B commence!" I rubbed my hands together and watched the screens.

It actually took a while before the 14 familiar faces popped onto the screen.

By then, Yuri, Minho, and Yoona were already snoozing away.

I bounced up and slammed my hands on the controls, jerking everybody out of their trances.

I watched the first screen eagerly but the excitement ended when Yoonjo suddenly turned in the camera's direction and poked it.

I groaned. Either those guys have excellent eyes or Taemin's just bad at hiding things.

....................................................................................

I'll go with the latter.

I turned around to scold Taemin but saw Sulli already hitting him. "I. Told. You. To. Put. In. On. Top. Of. The. Computer."

I facepalmed and slid down in my seat.

"You know what? Let's just not prank them" Taeyeon patted my shoulders before giving me an apologetic smile.

Ahra's POV

"And that's the SM building!" Baekhyun clasped his hands together before giving Yoonjo and me a huge smile.

I grinned back half-heartedly.

"I'm tired. I'll be leaving first." 

"Bye!" EXO waved at me as I made my way to the nearby stairs. 
 
There were more byes, probably for Yoonjo but I continued until I reached the first step.
 
Suddenly, a hand reached out and grabbed mine, turning me around immediately.
 
Big, round eyes met mine and I stumbled back a little.
 
I would've fell down the whole flight of stairs if it weren't for the person in front of me.
 
I crashed into him before he steadied me, turned me to the side and stood back. 
 
"L-luhan." I stuttered. 
 
"Hi Ahra!" He grinned, stepping forward.
 
"GO AWAY!" I shouted, edging backwards as I struggled to push him away. 
 
"Ahra, wait. Let me explain"
 
"NO!"
 
"Just listen to me."
 
"WHY?!"
 
"Ahra, just-" 
 
"I REFUSE!"
 
"Ple-"
 
"YOU RUINED MY LIFE!"
 
"LISTEN TO ME! GODDAMMIT!" He suddenly yelled, making me stop in my tracks.
 
Luhan was breathing heavily, like saying 'goddammit' was the hardest thing he's said all his life.
 
Well, it probably was since he didn't curse a lot...
 
"Just. Let. Me. Explain." He stated. I scowled in return.
 
"Fine."
 
"Yourboyfriendwascheatingonyou,IlikedyouforalongtimesoIdidn'tcare,itwasattherightmomentsoIkissedyouevenifyouhadaboyfriendbuthewasonlyplayingwithyou,youfaintedonmewhenIkissedyousoIbroughtyouovertoyourroom,Idon'tsleepwithanythingbutmyboxersregularlysoIdidn'trapeyouoranythinginyoursleep,and IT WAS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!" Luhan said all in one breath before he breathed out and in some more air. (LOL, sorry if that was hard for you to read. It means he said it really fast :P Tell meh if you can't read it ;D)
 
His voice had risen a few octaves and he looked like he was going to die from saying too much at one time.
 
He opened his mouth to say more but I interrupted him. 
 
"Okay, okay! Calm down. I understand it's for my own good. Now stop wasting your breath." 
 
"So...friends?" he grinned, a hint of mischief in his eyes. 
 
"Sure, why not. I'm still holding a grudge against you though."
 
Luhan's face fell but he then brightened up. "Well, it's better than nothing!" He stepped forward and spread his arms out for a hug. 
 
"Nu-uh. NOOOO touchie." I backed away. 
 
"Hey, at least we're improving." Luhan shrugged his shoulders. "See you tomorrow, Ahra!" 
 
He shot one last smile at me before skipping away.
 
Aishh, that kid hasn't changed.

No One's POV

 
A tall girl stepped into the SM building, her face hidden behind a pair of shades and a scarf.
 
The building was bustling with activity so nobody seemed to notice the strange new girl except for the receptionist.
 
She beckoned for the girl to come nearer.
 
The girl obeyed, trying to walk as fast as her high heels let her.
 
When she reached the receptionist, the receptionist smiled at her.
 
"Annyeonghasseyo, Lee Miyoung-ssi. It's good to see you back from overseas. How has it been?"
 
"Rough. I barely graduated." Miyoung laughed a little.
 
"Would you like to visit your father now?" 
 
"Actually, no. I have to go unpack first. Just tell my father that I stopped by to say hi. I'll be leaving now." Miyoung pulled her scarf down and smiled before quickly leaving the building. 

Yoonjo's POV
 
"YOOJIN!" I was looking for my boyfriend who seemed to decide today's the day to hide from me.
 
I banged open the door to a practice room to realize a bit too late that people, more specifically Kai and Chanyeol, were practicing inside it. 
 
"Oh shoot! I'm so sorry." I blushed and bowed. 
 
"It's okay. We were done with our practice anyways. Are you looking for someone?" Kai asked as he threw his stuff into his training bag. 
 
"Actually, yes. I'm looking for my boyfriend. Do you know a Yoojin?" I hesitantly asked the pair.
 
The two seemed to deflate a little but they immediately straightened up. 
 
"Yoojin? I think he's in the other practice room right now." Chanyeol thoughtfully tapped his chin. 
 
"Do you want us to go with you?" Kai offered, slinging his training bag around his shoulder. 
 
I shrugged. "You can come if you want."
 
"Ok, let's go then!" Chanyeol walked towards the door and tugged it open. "Ladies first." 
 
The three of us walked along the hallway, a slightly awkward silence between us.
 
There were only the small offerings of directions and the heavy breathing of the two EXO members behind me that filled the air. 
 
"Here's the other practice room." Kai pointed at the door, gesturing me to open it.
 
I pushed it open.
 
Hehe. I'm sure he'll be happy that I'm here ^_^
 
"SUPRI-" Only to be disappointed and disgusted by what I saw next. 
 
No One's POV
 
What was behind the door was obviously not a pretty sight.
 
Two people were making out, but not just any two people.
 
Yoonjo recognized one familiar face and one she probably saw somewhere but she just couldn't put her finger on it.
 
She couldn't believe it.
 
Her boyfriend was cheating on her?
 
Yoonjo could feel tears start to form and threaten to fall.
 
She covered but a sob escaped, causing the two guilty parties to look up.
 
Yoonjo shook her head before running away.
 
Kai threw his training bag on the floor and dashed after her.
 
Chanyeol watched the two go.
 
"I wish that was me chasing after her" he thought sadly to himself before turning towards Yoonjo's boyfriend and glaring him down. 
 
"You. Are an ." Chanyeol growled through clenched teeth before he slammed the door closed. 
 
"Oppa, do you know what they were talking about?" The girl in Yoojin's arms asked, his chest. 
 
"Don't worry about them" He shook his head before leaning down and kissing her on the lips. 
 
~                                      ~                                     ~
 
"Seoul air feels so nice!" Miyoung spread her arms out and breath in deeply.
 
She was out on a walk in the park near her apartment, remembering all the different places she went when she was home and not overseas studying her off.
 
A sob suddenly interrupted her reminiscing about...... air and she headed towards the direction she thought the sound was coming from.
 
Sure enough, there was a girl sitting there, crying her heart out. 
 
"Hey.." Miyoung trailed off and sat down next to Yoonjo. 
 
Kai chased Yoonjo all the way to the park, where she sat, sobbing at a bench.
 
He knew this would sound ridiculous but...it was love at first sight.
 
His heart broke into a million pieces, seeing her like this.
 
He took a step towards her before he realizing that his efforts were put to waste.
 
An unfamiliar girl was already talking to her, who Kai assumed was a friend of Yoonjo's.
 
He sighed before turning to leave. 

"My b-boyfriend's ch-cheating on me." Yoonjo managed to sob out to the stranger next to her.
 
She didn't know why she was entrusting the girl with this information but she continued anyways.
 
"He was k-kissing this o-other girl when I s-saw him." 
 
"It's okay. He's a big gigantic jerkface and you should just continue on with your life." The girl offered, grinned brightly at Yoonjo.
 
Yoonjo's face was also pulled into something that resembled a happy face as she swung her feet back and forth. 
 
After a few minutes, the tears dried on her face and she glanced at the stranger.
 
The stranger was a pretty girl.
 
Her large eyes scanned the park, her lips curved into a smile.
 
Her brown curls seemed to fall perfectly down her back.
 
"Did I ever introduce myself?" The girl suddenly turned and asked.
 
Yoonjo shook her head, startled at the stranger's random question. 
 
"Oh." The girl frowned before her face brightened up again and she stuck out her hand.
 
"Lee Miyoung. I was overseas for a long time so I'm sorta unfamiliar with this place right now." 
 
"I'm Shin Yoonjo." Yoonjo shook Miyoung's hand. "Let's become good friends." 
 
Miyoung's smile seemed to stretch out even more, if that was even possible. "I think we WILL be." 
 
The two sat there in a comfortable silence.

"JIN YOOJIN!" Ahra stormed into the practice room that Yoojin was in. 

 
"Oh shoot." He mumbled. 
 
"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?! I HEARD FROM CHANYEOL THAT YOU WERE CHEATING, CHEATING, ON YOONJO!" Ahra screamed, throwing her hands up.
 
"Oopsie daisies?" He gave her a sheepish shrug and grin.
 
 
 
Author's Note ;
 
Hello theree! :D Ahhh..it's been almost 3 months now hasn't it? Sorry to keep you waiting! :P As you have seen, my new co-author is iamawesomeness unnie! She really is awesome ^^ This chapter was written by her and partly edited by me.
 
Please subscribe and comments are always loved <3