'Welcome'

The Death Zone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C0vIaxTeWc

-----

Kai totally didn't expect this. Even though, they were still going to be meeting soon–in one way or the other. The twins were just across from where he and Light sitting. The same flight. The same class.

*So they're going to Paris to perform or something?* Kai wondered. Paris is a long way to go for a Kpop idol, much less an asian, but it seemed to him like they're quite famous, in a way that he didn't know.

"Stop looking at them." Light muttered, with his eyes still closed.

"I'm n–" It was only then that he realized that he wasn't talking to him. He was talking to his other comrades through the phone.

*This B--tard!!*

 

 

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. Watch my things." He told Light.

But he just shrugged and continue doing his stuff on his iPad.

*Why the hell did I even talk to him about this.* Kai shook his head, pulling off his cap and mask as he shuffled his hair into orders and walked to the bathroom.

He walked pass the twins' seats, but saw the other one missing. He didn't know which one, because he always relied on this eyes to determine, and since that she was sleeping, well...

He shrugged, but just as he turned to continue walking, he bumped into someone.

And in a cliché way, it was Park Hae Ri.

Her stuff got spilled out from her pouch on the floor.

"Hello again, Ms. Sister Complex." Kai chuckled, as he bent down to help her pick us her things.

"You...? The Stalker?!"

"Stalker? How funny." He sarcastically laughed.

"Ah. So you think you're not?" She ironically replied.

"Well, apparently, yes." *As in, unfortunately, I'm more than that.* He shook his thoughts and laughed to his private joke.

"Oh. How unfortunate then... Because, apparently, I don't think so." Her voice turned deep and cold in an instance, as if she wasn't joking in the whole time.

"I see. So, you're a typical type, huh–" His visions suddenly got narrowed down to one thing. The necklace. Her necklace.  It was just a common leather necklace with a small glass tube served as a pendant.

But he noticed it. The letter 'L' at the side of the leather. 

*How come she has it...? Isn't it that guy's...?* He leaned in and reached for the necklace.

"What do you think you're doi–" But before she could even proceed, the plane began shaking.

All of the flight attendants began shrieking and screaming, no matter how the hostess told them to calm down.

Kai turned to look for Light, but he was nowhere to be found.

*Where did that guy go?* And that was his last thoughts, before the plane began shaking furiously again, as Hae Ri stumbled into his arms.

She was going to turn away, but Kai caught her again.

"Let me go."

"This is dangerous, just keep still. I'm not going to do anything to you."

"Let. Me. Go."

"I told you–"

"Don't you fu--ing understand?! Hae R–" Before she could finish, the light in the plane turned dark, everything turned black. There was a long pause of silence before the sound of faint giggling was heard.

"Oh dear, I get to say this again!" A voice giggled, but the shrieking sound of a microphone followed soon after.

"Give this to me!"

"No! This is my turn!"

"Fine. Just hurry up then. Mama is going to arrive soon!"

"Ara, Ara. Okay, Ahem!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Welcome to the Death Zone.... where 'death' is just the beginning."  

 

[To be continued...]

-----

120606

PHOBIA Talks : Okay. So I know, this chap –as hell. Forgive me, as for I'll be doing better in the next chapter. (I sounds ancient, lawl) So, I'm not going to do a long author note after the last one, but this is just a small announcement.

So, I've decided that I won't be updating tomorrow. 'Coz it'll be my entire reading day after-school. I think I can finish about 3 books by tomorrow and will be starting to update again on friday (Did I tell you I was a speed-reader? No exaggerating here though.) 

Second thing : Wow. Just as I was half-way through writing this chapter, there was a new reader again! So, let me say thank you and give my appreciation to b2utyfullmygirl for subscribing this fic. This is my first fic, guys, and even though this seemed to be extra extra extra small in the amount of subscribers and comments–compared to the others–I'm still satisfied. But please comment too, okay~? I'd be more appreciated if you give me feedbacks too. So that I could improve and not feel too lonely in this fic. /foreveralone/

[Re-edit]

@KpopFanGirl21: Thank you! I wish I'd do well too. 

@Jay-Dee: Ha ha. I've never thought about that. But I'll take in for considerations (Am I giving spoilers now? lawl, sorry)

@minanie: Neh~ Kamsahamnida! *Bows 90 Degrees*

Last but not least, Thank for reading, have a nice day (again), and I'll see you again at the next chapters on Friday. Kamsahamnida, Ahnyeong~!

Saranghaeyo~ <3 /again, in a friendly way, nothing serious. lawl/

/Lawl. I'm not even the least bit as cute as IU./