Hae Kyu & Hae Ri

The Death Zone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESsh1tiWz60

-----

"Get your hands off her." Kai turned to the sound. A pair of cold green eyes greeted him.

*They're...twins?!* The two girls looked so much alike, well, except for the eyes color. Their dark black hair flowed until their waist, with their S-line figure perfectly shown in their spiky black tank tops.

"Get your hands off HAE KYU UNNIE/NOONA!!!" The fans snarled at him.

*So the girl under me is the real Park hae kyu?* He smirked.

"Get. your. freaking. hands. off. her. NOW." The other twin–Kai assumed–was growling deeply but quietly at him.

"Alright, alright. Like I wanted to if not for your crazy fans." He got off Hae Kyu before the guards reached. Brushing the dust of his clothes, he offered her his hands.

"Thank you..?" Hae Kyu gave him a warmth smile, which got Kai jumped a little.

"Come on, Hae Kyu, Hae Ri! You're going to miss the flight!" A tall guy–who Kai's guessing to be their manager–pushed the girls lightly toward the gates.

*So... my target is a member of a KPOP Girl Group? Hah. This is getting interesting.*

 

 

*That guy.* Kai slightly gritted his teeth at the sight of Light. He was wearing a grey coat with a white chemise and a black tie, matching his pants and leather gloves. 

Kai was sure of another thing : This guy is born to be mysterious. Even with the simplest clothings, he can be secretive in his own little ways.

Kai approached him. They had only met twice, but with Light, even 1 second seemed like forever. And imagine being stuck with your birth-rivals, surrounded by times that seemed like forever–Kai could burst out at any minutes now.

But before he could say anything, Light walked pass him into the gates. For rivals–well, in this case, a one-sight rival–Kai expected him to, at least, lightly shook his head in an insulting way or something. And when he didn't see any signs of that, he only felt much more angrier. Why? Because it seems like he was the only one who was being immature and unprofessional here.

 

[To be continued...] 

-----

120606

PHOBIA Talks : First of all, I'd like to thank my new reader, minanie, for subscribing and commenting. I know I'm not the best writer, but I really appreciated your supports. 

Second, I'm sorry for the short chapter. (It's really short, isn't it? Mianhe! :( )

Third, there is 1 bad news, and 1 good news.

The bad news is : I'm not sure if I will update tomorrow. I had to complete my 'mathoscope' math project, practice for my social studies oral presentation and my french readings, finish writing my essay and science project, fill in the application (I'm applying for the clubs) and write a 5 paragraphs essay, and still needed to finish reading, like, 4 books that are due sometimes in this week.

I know you guys may not be reading this long, freaking author note (I don't like to write blogs, so yeah), but if you are now, I hope you understand that I'm really busy and not just making up excuses so that I can be lazy.

On the other hand...

The good news is : I'm going to do a triple update today, meaning...another chapter will be up soon! This is just a make-up for tomorrow. But it's not certain yet that I won't be updating tomorrow too. It's just a possibility that I might not be because of my schedules.

Last but not least, I hope you enjoy, stay tuned for the next chapter, and have a nice day!

I <3 you all my readers and lovely chinguus! :)  

/in a friendly way, nothing serious/