A horrifying truth

The Death Zone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yFS0QlJmZg

-----

*Sh-t Sh-t Sh-t.* Kai cursed in his mind, spinning the steering wheel furiously. He hadn't expected things to turn out like this. The determined voice of L told him that there was not a single possibility of him opposing the idea. 

'Your target is related to Light's target. So, go with him. You two will be of much help for each other'

*What kind of bullsh-t is that? I can be much better off without that b--tard!* There were no particular reasons in why he was hating him so much. Because he just does.

Perhaps, it's just an unprofessional jealousy towards him, who knows? But if Kai was going to get jealous, it was sure going to be about how Light got to meet L. Not him. Not EXO. But Light. The one and only guy who, perhaps, can be more talented, mysterious, and a jerk than the Top 12.

The only EXO member that had cooperated with Light in a mission before was Lay. But Lay had never said anything about it ever since. They could've asked him about it, but they knew better. Sometimes, things are better off unspoken. That was their motto to live their lives forever as a private agent.

 

 

[Kai, where are you? You just left out of a sudden last night!!] Kai shifted his ears from the phone, not wanting to hear Sehun's nagging voice.

"Shut up, I'm trying to find someone. Aren't you supposed to be on your mission by now?" He asked, as his eyes searched through the sunglasses while his hands adjusting his yankee cap over his messy bed hair. Last night sleep was horrible. He can't seem to recall what his dream was, but he woke up finding prints of tears still warm against his cheek.

[Don't even talk about it. That girl was beyond terror–] He could hear Sehun's voice shrieking from the phone.

"What is it?"

[Hyung, I have to go now. I'll call you la–WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!–Beep Beep.] Before he could say anything else, the lines got cut off.

Like he wanted to talk in the first place anyway. Kai shrugged, pushing his phone further down his pocket, as he made his way through the swarm of people. The airport seemed much more crowder than usual. As he was about to get out, a few other people–guys and girls–squeezed themselves in, ending up pushing Kai even further into the crowd.

*Damn it! I will miss the flight this way!* He muttered to himself, biting his life in anxiety. Yes, he'd be glad to make that guy wait, but no, he's not going to act immature infront of him either.

"Black Pearls, Saranghaeyo~!!!" Most of the guys were screaming the same thing.

*Great. Now all I need is some saesang fans to whack me in the head.* Kai squeezed his eyes shut in irritation, before tiptoeing and trying other methods to get out of the flock of crazy fans.

"Have a safe flight, unnies~ We love you!!!" The girls cheered. Kai tightened the black scarf around his nose, as he tried to squeeze out of the crowd.

"Hey! Don't push me!" A girl shouted from behind him. She bumped him side ways, as he stumbled and fell.

*Damn it! What the hell is wrong with today?!* He adjusted his cap, but was caught back at the sudden silence.

"Y–You!!!" A girl shrieked. And only then, that Kai realized that there was a girl under him, getting dragged down as well when he fell.

He looked down to meet a pair of chestnut brown eyes.

*Park Hae Kyu?!!!*

 

[To be continued...]

-----