Argument and New Classmates

Suju Love Stories (VampiresxHumans)

No one's POV:

     Along the hallway, Leeteuk was dragging Heechul toward their class with Ryeowook trying to catch up as fast as he can.

     "Yah, Teukie. Let me go. Why'd you do that for?" Heechul said as he was trying to break off of Leeteuk's grip. Leeteuk finally stopped and turn around and look at Heechul.

     "Look, Heechul. I don't want you to get into any troubles. Why can't you be like Ryeowook?" Leeteuk said calmly.

     "But, hyung. That guy was bullying you for no reason." Heechul complained. Leeteuk let go of his hand and sighed.

     "I know, Heechul. But it's better if we do nothing. See Ryeowook didn't do anything and they did nothing to him." Leeteuk explained. Heechul looked down for a minute then look up.

     "I sorry, hyung. I was just-"

     "Too protective." Ryeowook interrupted. Heechul and Leeteuk nodded in agreement. 

     "Yeah, Wookie's right. I don't mind you being protective, but just don't get yourself into trouble." Leeteuk said and Heechul nodded.

     "Hyung, I think we should go to class now. It's almost starting." Ryeowook said. They nodded and all left to class. They finally reached their classroom and entered. The teacher looked at the boys with a smile. 

     "Are you new?" She asked. All three of them nodded. She smiled and turn towards the class.

     "Okay, class. Today, we're having three new boys in our class. You guys may go ahead and introduce yourselves now." She said and Leeteuk turned towards the class. He bowed.

     "Anneseyo, my name is Park Jungsu. But I go for Leeteuk. I hope we can be friends." He bowed again with a smile that shows his dimples. Heechul walked towards the class. He took a deep breath and bowed.

     "Anneseyo, my name is Kim Heechul. I hope we can be friends." He bowed for the last time as he grabbed Ryeowook's arm gently help him face toward the class. Ryeowook was nervoous and Heechul nudged at him. He looked at his hyung then bowed.

     "Anneseyo, my name is Kim Ryeowook. Please take care of me." He bowed then immediately turn towards the teacher. The teacher clapped for second.

     "Okay, boys. Before I assign you any seats, I would like to introduce myself first. I'm Kwon Boa, just call me Ms. Boa or Ms. B, I go by either one." She paused for a minute waiting for the boy's response. Each just nodded.

     "Okay, Leeteuk, I would like you to sit with Kangin, the muscular boy. Heechul, I would like you to sit near Hangeng, the Chinese boy. And Ryeowook, I would like you to sit near Yesung, the one wearing black. Okay now you may go." The boys left to their desks. Leeteuk took a seat next to Kangin and knew he was the one who bullied him earlier. Leeteuk tried his best to not bother Kangin. Heechul sat near Hangeng. He looked over at him and Hangeng replied with a smile. Heechul was shocked of how pretty he is. Ryeowook went to the empty desk near Yesung and sat down. He turn to look at his new classmate, but the other responded coldly. Ryeowook looked away immediately and saw the other smirked, form the corner of his eye, and looked away. He sighed in relief.

-------

Enjoy the story!!!!!!!!!!! XD