Bullied and Results

Suju Love Stories (VampiresxHumans)

Ryeowook's POV:

     I was on the ground surrounded by U-Know, Hero, Max, Xiah, Micky, Yuri, Taeyeon, and Tiffany. All were smirking at me after Yunho had gave me a few punches and Hero had gave me a few kicks. I was all bloody that when I tried to get up Max was stepping on my ankle and it hurted. I guess now I can't move.

     "This is what you deserve for touching other people's property without permission." Tiffany said. I looked at her.

     "Property? Who's property?" I asked. She scoffed. 

     "Stop lying, boy." Yuri said.

     "Where's my boyfriend at? Why isn't he here to protect his little dongsaeng? She continued. I know she's talking about Heechul. Yes, Yuri's his girlfriend but they broke up for two years already. I glared at her.

     "He's not even your boyfriend, Yuri. By the way, he said he rather be gay then to go out with you again." I said. She glared at me.

     "You forced me to do this!" She yelled at me with a deadly glare. 

     "Too bad. He's so cute." Taeyeon said. Yuri nodded in agreement then she signaled Xiah and Micky. Both came toward me, smirking. They looked at me from head to toe, trying to think of some ways to add more pain to. They looked at each other then to me. As they were about to start, they were pushed away from me. I tried to see who it was, but I couldn't. My vision was getting blury. I thought it was Heechul hyung, but I was wrong.

     "Yesung!" I heard Tiffany's voice gasped after that. Yesung?! He probably wants to deal with me by himself. I can't see what's going on but I heard footsteps going away, all stomping. Then I felt someone lifting me up in bridal style and walking out of the hallway. I knew it was Yesung. Unfortunately, I out before we even reached the nursery room.

-----

     I woked up by the brightness of the sun. But it wasn't the sun, it was the light. I moaned and changed to a sitting position. I tried to force my brain to locate myself but my head hurted so I lay back down. Then I heard footsteps coming toward me so I calmed down a bit.

     "How are you, Kim Ryeowook?" I heard a woman's voice. 

     "I'm fine." I said as my vision was getting clearer and clearer. I looked at the woman, it was the nurse. She smiled at me and I smiled weakly at her. Then another person entered. It was Yesung. He stared at me then turn towards the nurse.

     "How is he?" He asked the nurse. She looked up from her clipboard.

     "Nothing much. Just a broken ankle and some bruises." She answered and continued with her business with the clipboard. Yesung looked at me with a serious face. I just avoid him by looking at my ankle and around my body to see where the bruises were. All of them were dark blue. 

     "When can I go home?" I asked after I found all of the bruises on me. 

     "Now, but you're going to need an ." She answered. 

     "What about Heechul hyung? Why can't he me?" I asked. She smiled at me.

     "Your hyung still has class." She explained.

     "So that's why I'm having Yesung you home." I turned to look at Yesung. He smiled at me but it was a small one. But that didn't matter a bit.

     "Can you walk?" She asked me. I looked curiously at my ankle then to her. I got off of the bed slowly but until I touched the ground, my ankle hurted so bad so I collapsed but someone caught me. It was Yesung. I raise an eye brow at him. Wasn't he at the door and the door was far away form where I was at. Then I looked at the nurse. She looked worried and jotted some more things onto her clipboard.

     "Just as I thought." She said while writing. She looked at Yesung. Yesing nodded and looked at me.

     "Let's go." He said as he was helping me.

     "What about hyung?" I protested.

     "It's okay. I'll inform him." She said and shooed us. Unexpectedly, Yesung put me on his back and exited the nursery towards the street. I stared at him in confusion. Shouldn't he be driving me home not walking me home? I heard him chuckling to himself.

     "Yes, I'm walking you home." He answered. Now, I'm more confused than ever. How does he know what I'm thinking? I heard him chuckle again and I pouted.

     "You're cute." He said and I blushed. 

     "Do you know where I live?" I asked just in case so he won't be lost or anything.

     "That's easy. We're here." He answered. I looked at him then to the house. It was my house. Then I looked at him again.

     "How did know?" I asked. 

     "Not telling you?" He answered. I pouted. He chuckled again and walked toward the house and we entered through the door.