Homework Issue

Suju Love Stories (VampiresxHumans)

Leeteuk's POV:

    I was busy working on my homework so I won't have to do it at home. It took me ten minutes so I got up to turn in my work, grabbed my stuff, left the classroom, and waited outside for Heechul and Ryeowook. 

Heechul's POV:

      While Leeteuk was outside waiting, I was also doing my homework but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Today's homework is about the Distributive Property, which is what I hateed the most. I hate anything that has to do with mulitiplication. 

     "Aish. How do I do this? Wish Ryeowook was here." I said in a low voice. I didn't even expect Hangeng to hear me. He just grabbed my paper and did the whole page for me in just fifteen minutes and gave it back to me with a smile as he grabbed his stuff and left. I stared at the paper then I just got up and turn in the work and left standing with Leeteuk waiting for Ryeowook.

     "Where's Wookie?" Leeteuk asked.

     "Still working." I replied. 

Ryeowook's POV:

     I saw Leeteuk and Heechul hyung left so I decided to work faster. Since this is about the Distributive Property, I finished it in an instant. I got and turn in my work and headed back to my desk. I was packing up then I remembered that Heechul hyung didn't bring his stuff so I went over to his desk and grabbed his bag. I headed back to my desk and grabbed my bag then I looked up and saw Yesung staring at me with a smirk on his face. He was scaring me so I grabbed my bag and immediately left but I was too focused on him, I accidently tripped over a turtle. Luckily, I didn't fall down. I was too worry that someone else could trip or step on the turtle causing it to die. So without thinking, I just picked it up gently and put it on a counter and left. I saw Leeteuk and Heechul hyung standing there waiting for me. 

     "Here, hyung. Your bag." I said as I extended my arm with Heechul's bag on it. He grabbed it and put it on his bag.

     "Oh, thanks, Wookie. My bad." He said.

     "Oh look it's time for lunch." Leeteuk said looking at his watch.

     "Let's go." We all walked towards the cafeteria.