During Lunch Part 2

Suju Love Stories (VampiresxHumans)

Ryeowook's POV:

     My appetite went away so I decided not to eat anymore. I sat there and waited for the others to finish. Heechul spotted me not eating anymore so he took my spoon, put some food in it, and put it right in front of my mouth. I saw the spoon was held by him and raised an eye brow at him.

     "Eat, Wookie." He said with a smile and pushed the spoon closer to my mouth.

     "I'm not hungry, hyung." I said looking away trying to avoid everyone who was staring at me. I heard Heechul hyung sigh.

     "Wookie, is it because of that girl?" Leeteuk ask me. I shook my head. I was lying.

     "Alright then! I'll go bust her out for you!" Heechul said as he got up and was about to leave. I gasped as I turn around and grabbed his wrist. He stopped and look at me with his angry face. I knew if I let him go. Her face would be bloody for sure.

     "Please, hyung. Don't." I begged.

     "But, Wookie. Ever since that girl screamed at you, you never touched your food again!" He protested and was about to leave but I gripped it a little tighter.

     "Then if I eat, will you stop thinking of killing her?" I asked. He hesitated for a minute then nodded with a smile. I smiled too and he sit down. I know he hates seeing me hurt. After he sat down, I let go of his wrist and finished all of my food.

     "Wookie, if you continue this, I'm going do something you're going to regret your entire life. Which includes everyone in that table sitting with you." I gasped at the words and look at Yesung. He was staring at me with a serious face. 

     'What does he trying to do with everybody?' I thought.

     "Something you'll regret." I raised an eye brow at him and he smirked. It's like he can read my mind. He smirked again and I look away. I grabbed my tray and my stuff and got up. I threw away the tray and left the cafeteria.

Yesung's POV:

     I smirked as I watch Ryeowook leave. Of course, I'll never forgive Tiffany for that. Just hate it when she's like that. 

     "So what are you planning to do with them?" I turn around and saw Kangin staring at me. I knew he had heard what I said to Ryeowook.

     "Nothing." I replied as I started eating. I heard him scoffed.

     "Seriously, then why you told him that?" Kyuhyun asked while still playing with his PSP. I rolled my eyes.

     "I was just threatening him." I replied. 

     "Really, I don't think so. I know you're up to something with Ryeowook." Siwon said. I rolled my eyes.

     "Whatever." I said as I grabbed my tray and my stuff and left the table. I threw the tray away and left the cafeteria. Then I spotted Tiffany, Yuri, and Taeyeon with DBSK. I knew they were bullying a boy. The boy look awfully skinny and familiar. I looked at the boy's face. Then I became angry because the boy happen to be... Ryeowook.

-----

Sorry short update. Was suppose to be part of chapter 4. Thanks a lot  to SecretVoicelovesWook for being the first one to subscribe this story. Thanks a lot for commenting also! I'll update soon. Next chapter will be certainly Yewook and the other couples meeting each other.