Meeting Each Other

Suju Love Stories (VampiresxHumans)

    No one's POV:

      As always, whenever the Vampires enter the school, they always get all of the attention. As Kangin was walking down the hallway with the rest of the gang, a boy accidently bumped him and made his one of his books hit Kangin on the toe.

     "AHH~!!!!!!" Kangin screamed, though it didn't really hurt him, but he can't let that boy know he's not a human. The boy immediately collect his books, and bowed apologetically.

     "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." The boy said, continuiosly. Kangin got annoyed.

     "Sorry? That's all you can say? Do you even know who I am?!" Kangin bursted with anger about to punch the boy, but was stopped by Hankyung.

     "Yah, Kangin. Forgive him. I think he's new." Hankyung said as he examined the boy then smiled.

     "Are you new?" He asked the boy. the boy nodded while his head was down.

     "See Kangin? He's just a new kid. Come on let it slide." Kangin glared at Hankyung then to the boy.

     "Fine, but if this happens again, you'll regret it."

     "YAH~!!! Who dares to bully Teukie?!" A red-headed boy exclaimed while walking toward the boy with another boy beside him.

     "Heechul hyung, calm down." The boy next to Heechul said.

     "How can I calm down, Wookie! Don't you see they're bullying Leeteuk hyung!" Ryeowook got quiet. 

     "So your name is Leeteuk, huh." Kangin said with a smirk. Heechul was about to say something, but Leeteuk stopped him.

     "Let's go, Chullie." He said as he grabbed Heechul's hand and left Ryeowook with the six boys. They all stared at Ryeowook.

     "Ryeowook!" Heechul called and Ryeowook ran after them.

     "Wow, that was something." Siwon said, starting to laugh. The others except Yesung started to laugh too.

     "YAH~!!! THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!" Kangin screamed. The others couldn't stop laughing, so he left. Yesung rolled his eyes and left to class. While Siwon and the others continued laughing for a minute, and went to class.

    Kangin's POV:

     "Aish, those guys, really." I said to myself.

     "Kangin!" I turned around to see who called my name. Who else can it be, Yesung.

     "What is it, Yesung?" I asked as he approached me.

     "So what are planning with that Heechul?" Yesung asked.

     "No, not him. But that boy named, Leeteuk." I scoffed.

     "Why him?" Yesung ask again.

     "I just don't want to deal with Heechul. Besides this argument is between me and Leeteuk, not Heechul." I explained.

     "Yesung?" I asked.

     "Hm." He answered.

     "Are you interested in any of those boys?" I asked. Yesung didn't answer.

     "Yah, you know that little boy...aish, what's his name again?" I pretended. Yesung glared at me with a deadly stare.

     "His name is Ryeowook." He answered and rolled his eyes at me. I grinned.

     "How do you know his name? His brother only said Wookie, not Ryeowook. Ya interested in him?" Yesung glared at me again.

     "Who said? All I did was read his mind." He said angrily.

     "Ah, so you are interested in him." I said, happily.

     "By the way, he seems to be an innocent person unlike his brother, of course." Yesung rolled his eyes and entered the classroom. I grinned.

     "He is interested in Ryeowook. Boy, Yesung." I stared at him and shook my head. I entered the classroom so satisfied that Yesung is finally interested in someone.