Once again, I love you.

Because Of You

People rushing, patients screaming. The air was filled with worry, hate, exhaustion, depression, and pain. You hated this place.. The hospital was the last place you wanted to be, especially since you were here because of me. 

The doctors had rushed me in, the police, not far behind. This was too overwhelming for you. You couldn't catch up, and they wouldn't let you follow any longer. So you collasped into a chair. 

"What was I thinking? I...I knew something bad would happen. I shouldn't have let him find out that I was leaving because of money. But... I never knew he would do something like this... for me...." You covered your face, for your eyes started to leak,not a chance that they would cease. 

"Excuse me, Kim Jonghyun?" a police officer walked up to you, holding a note pad. 

"This... This isn't a good time.." You said, keeping your face covered and your head down. 

"This is going to have to be a good time," the police officer said. " We need to make sure the information we have is correct." 

You looked up, wiping your eyes. "What? What information do you want? I'm sure you have it all." 

"No, no. We've looked into Kim Kibum's records and we've talked to his parents and we've come to the conclusion that Kim Kibum isn't the type to just do this one his own. A witness said that he looked terrified when he went up to the teller. So, we wanted to ask you if you know anything at all." 

Your heart dropped. Was this an opportunity to save my life? "A-Ah, I...Okay, I'll tell you." 

A bright light shined onto my face. Was this it? Was I dead? I opened my eyes and trie to talk, but I couldn't get anything to come out. 

"Ah, awake?" the doctor asked, walking over to the bed. " You were very lucky you didn't die from that bullet." 

I groaned. I felt the pain crawl up my back, I moved a little but the pain got worse. 

"I wouldn't move too much. " the doctor said. 

I rolled my eyes. "Way to tell me that now." I thought

"Still have that attitude?" I heard your voice ask me. My heart skipped a beat and I looked around to find you on the other side of me. I smiled. 

"J-Jong..." I managed to whisper. 

"It's me baby. I'm here." You sat down on the bed. "I'm here. And you're here. I couldn't be more happy." Tears started to fill your eyes. 

I made a confused face. "Wh...what?" 

"Shh...You shouldn't talk." You bent down and kissed my forehead. That was one of the best kisses I had ever felt against my skin. You then kissed my lips lightly. With that kiss, I felt my eyes start to water. 

"Jong..." 

"Key...I.. Don't cry please. I hate it when you cry." You said as you wiped my tears. "I...You'll be happy now, okay? I promise you that." 

I started to panic. What did this mean? "I..Jong... What do you mean?" I managed to say. 

"Shh.... I told you not to talk. You're still the same Key, huh?" You smiled, avoiding my question. "I'm so happy Kibum. I'm so happy." 

"Jonghyun, you're...." I coughed violently before catching my breath again. " You're not making sense." 

"Damn it Kibum! What did I say?? Stop talking!" You sighed. "I'm sorry baby... It's just... I'm happy but...also sad." You placed a hand onto my stomach. 

My eyes grew wide. "Am...Am I? Am I pregnant?" I felt happiness take over and all of my pains went away. 

You took a deep breath. " You...You were." 

"What... what do you mean were?" My pains resurfaced. 

"The baby..didn't... make it... The bullet.. it..it.." You started to tear up then collasped onto me to hug me. 

"I...." I started to cry. "This is all my fault! I was so stupid! I...I...Jonghyun...." I clutched onto you tightly. "I'm sorry Jonghyun...I'm sorry." 

"Why are you sorry? It's not your fault.. Don't be sorry." You hugged me just as tight back. "I love you Key.. No matter what. Just remember that, okay?" You kissed the side of my head. 

"What do you mean? I..I'll always remember. But-" Right before I could finish, the police came in. 

"Kim Jonghyun, you're under arrest." the police officer pulled you off the bed and pulled your hands behind your back. 

"What...what's going on??" I asked. "Jonghyun!" 

"I...I'm sorry Key. " You looked away. "I took the blame.. Because.. I was the one who told you to rob the bank. It's my fault." 

"Jonghyun! No it wasn't! What are you doing??" I tried to sit up but fell back down. "Jonghyun, please! " I starte to cry again. 

"I'm sorry baby..I love you. You said you'd always remember that.. please remember for forever." 

"Alright, lets go." the police officer started to walk out with you. 

"Jonghyun, wait! Wait please...I... I love you!" I felt my heart drop into my stomach. 

"I love you too," you turned your head to take one last look at me before being taken out of the room. 

"Jonghyun...." I whispered to myself. "This is all my fault.." My vision started to blur with tears. "I hate myself!" I threw myself onto my side and continued to cry. 

As I started to fall asleep, memories flooded my brain. I couldn't stop thinking about your handsome face and that cute pout. I missed your warm hugs and soft kisses. I wanted your sweet voice to say "I love you" over and over again to me. But I knew it wouldn't happen. Not for a long time. I blammed myself. Even though I knew you wouldn't want me to, I did. 

The hospital kept me a couple weeks more because I started to suffer from extreme depression. I wouldn't eat, drink, I hardly slept, and I wouldn't talk. The doctors didn't know what to do. All I thought about was you. Heh, I didn't wear eyeliner or even care what I looked like or wore. Believe it or not. The one thing that bothered me the most, was the look on your face when you turned to take that last look at me. I couldn't get it out of my mind, you looked so...so sad. I couldn't begin to describe it. 

I had wished I could've told you I love you a million times more. But..I can't. So, I love you and I'm doing fine right now. I had been in therapy for quite some time but now, I'm better.So, I just want you to know. And I wrote all of this... So you'd never forget me and what the most biggest obstacle had been in our relationship. I love you Jonghyun.... I love you. 

Never forget me... Come home soon. 

Once again, I love you. 

- Key