The Idea was born

Because Of You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmbNs-o3Uo4&feature=BFp&list=PLAAA452104345AB12  Listen to this as you read if you want :D I was writing while listening to this song <3 I love it! 

“And.. I won't be returning for anymore comebacks.. anymore practices..no more anything.” 

Key's Pov: 

"What are you talking about Jong?? Stop bullting me! I know you cheated! Why don't you just say so!" I yelled, my voice hoarse. 

"Key! Why don't you believe me?? The company is loosing money! They wanted to kick out Minho but I knew that would break Taemin's heart.. So I took his spot..." You said, grabing my hand and holding them. 

I stared at you hard, then slapped you. "You're lying. I know you are... Tell me you're lying.. please?" I started crying. 

You touched your cheek and took my hands again. "I wish I was. Key, I can see you for time to time. That's the good part about it." 

I slapped you again. " I want you to see me everyday... Everyday Jjong! I want to go to sleep next to you, I want to wake up to your beautiful puppy dog eyes looking at me, I want to spend the long hours of practice with you.. I want to spend everyday of my life with you! This can't be happening!" I started bawling by that point. 

You started to tear up as well. You pulled me in and hugged me. You were so warm... You warmed me in this rain.. You warmed me in the coldest and darkest of times. "Please don't leave me..." I whispered. "I forgive you for lying to me.. just.. please don't leave me," I choked on my tears. "Please..Please... I need you to live.. I need you Jonghyun.. I need you." 

You sighed. "I know... Don't you think this is painful for me too? I hate this.. but.. I couldn't let Taemin be depressed for forever. I know that you're strong." You sighed again. "The only way is half a million." 

"Why do you always think of others?? Would it kill you to think about yourself and me for once??" I took a deep breath. "H-Half a million what?" 

"Dollars. Money."

I started shaking in disbelief... There was no way you could come back now.. How would we raise all that money? How?? 

"I'm sorry," you said. "I really wish this wasn't happening... If I could do something... anything to stop it, I would." 

"I know..." 

"Come on, let's go." You picked me up bridal-style and walked to the edge of the road. "Roo! Come on Roo!" You then waved down a taxi and got in, Roo following. 

It was a short drive home to our appartment. You carried me up the stairs and to our bedroom,  where you laid me down on our bed. 

"Key, darling, you need to change out of those clothes, you'll catch a cold." You said, going into my drawers and pulling out some pjs. 

" If the cold will kill me, then leave me in these clothes," I said, sitting up. 

"Key, don't be like that. Please." You threw some pjs at me. "I couldn't live without you." 

I started to undress. "Yea but.. " I sighed and pulled the rest of my clothes off. "but.. I don't want to leave only seeing you from time to time." I pulled on the pj bottoms then pulled on the top. 

"Let's just sleep for now, okay?" You said, crawling onto the bed. 

I nodded and laid down next to you. You wrapped your arms around me and the warmth came back. I pushed myself agaisnt you so I could feel your warmth throughout my body. 

My mind wondered around as silence fell.. "I have to come up with a plan" I thought. "I can't let Jonghyun leave...." That's when the idea was born. I tried not to laugh in victory so i smiled. 

"Jjong?" I asked.

"Yea?"

"I love you..." I whispered.

"I love you too..." You replied.

We then fell into a deep slumber. 

I'm sorry I haven't updated on this one in forever!! Gah ;.; I hope you like this very short chapter <3 I'm trying my hardest to make it more interesting! Thanks for reading!!