No More Anything..

Because Of You

 

No...Key..

Key's POV: 

You dramatically fell to your knees, trying to hold in the tears. It was true, Key was gone. He was nowhere to be found.

Taemin walked over to you and kneeled down next to him and rubbed his back.

“Hyung, don't cry. The police are looking for him,” Taemin said quietly.

“How can I not cry?? The love of my life is missing! This is all my fault,” You said.

Minho looked over at Onew then walked over to you and grabbed your arms, helping you up. Once you were up, Minho gave you his “this is serious” look.

“ It IS your fault. How could you lie to someone you love so much?? You lied for your own selfish reasons! Don't feel bad for yourself when you could be helping by looking for him!” Minho grabbed the collar of your shirt.

“I did it to protect him!” You yelled as you got closer to Minho's face.

“Protect him from what?! Not knowing for only a few weeks before he's told??! Your dumb Jonghyun. Sometimes you really piss me off,” Minho said, practically spiting in your face before stepping back a little.

“Minho, please calm down,” Taemin pleeded as he stood up. Minho laughed and shook his head.

“You're a pathetic scardy-cat. I hope you know that,” Minho snickered. You rolled your eyes.

“You !” Minho yelled as he swung at your face, hitting the side of your face with full force. You twirled around before falling to the ground, hard. You wiped the corner of your mouth with your sleeve before getting up and punching Minho in the mouth. Minho only flung his head back then came back to punch you in the face again. You tripped over a cord on the ground, falling again and before Minho could tower over you and beat the living out of you, Onew ran over and pushed Minho away.

“STOP IT! Stop you two!” Onew said as he pushed Minho's chest to get him away. “You're both friends! Stop it!”

Minho backed off and went to sit on the hospital bed. Taemin went over to you and helped you up onto your feet.

“If I were you, I wouldn't lie to the people that mean the most to me,” Minho said before walking out of the room. Taemin looked at you and you nodded so that he knew he could leave to be with Minho.

“I'm not taking sides or anything.. but Minho is right, Jjong,” Onew said, grabbing onto your arm to help keep you up.

“I know he is hyung..” You sighed and felt your lips which were swelling. “I'm going to go look for him.” You moved Onew's hand and ran out of the hospital room.

“I'm such an idiot...why would I do such a thing?! Minho is right... He's always right..” You thought as you ran out of the hospital. “Where would I be if I were Key??” You looked around frantically. “The coffee shop!” You then ran quickly to the coffee shop and swung open the door.

“Kibum! I need to-” You stopped in mid-sentence as you realized he wasn't there, and everyone was staring at you.

“Jonghyun?” a voice asked. You looked around and saw it was your mother, she was reading a book and drinkng tea.

“Umma?” you asked in surprise. You walked over there, in embarrassment, and sat down at her table in the chair across from her.

“What's wrong? You look.. awful. Your lip is bleeding and you look..frightened..or something,” your umma said.

“Umma.. I can't find Key.. I messed up. I messed up bad,” you said as you put your hands on the table to fiddle with the table cloth.

“Jonghyun, what did you do?”

“I lied to him.. I told him that I cheated on him.. when really I didn't want to tell him the truth..”

“Kim Jonghyun! What did I tell you about lying?? And how could you lie about something like that?? You know Kibum loves you more than he loves himself!” You blushed in embarrassment and looked away. Your umma grabbed your hand and held it.

“Darling, you need to find him and tell him how you really feel. Tell him the truth. You don't want to loose him.”

“But Umma, I have no clue where he could be,” You said as you looked down at your hands.

“When I called Key's mother this morning, because of the hospital accident I had to call, she said something about Minho telling her that Key was really upset about Roo running away after Key had slipped and fell,” your Umma said.

“Roo?? ROO?! She's missing??! Wait... that's why he left the hospital.. He knows that Roo means everything to me..that's why he left the hospital... TO GO LOOK FOR HIM!” You said as you stood up quickly. “Thanks umma!” You pushed in your chair and ran out of the little shop. You ran towards the park, it was getting darker now and you started to worry.

“Kibummm!!!” You yelled at the top of your lungs. “Kibummm!! This can't get any worse...” And of course.. just like in the movies, it started raining. “! WHY? WHYYY! It has to f**king rain??!” You the screamed at the top of your lungs. “AHHHH! WHY?! Kibum! Why...why...” You started to walk slower, wobbling from the pain and misseray. Suddenly, you heard a bark followed by a whimper. “Roo?? Is that you Roo??” You then looked around, excitedly and then saw Roo, running towards him.

“Roooooo! Where's Kibum? Where's Kibum??” you asked your dog. Roo jumped around in circles before running back from where he was. You ran in the same direction as Roo, hoping, praying I was there. You followed Roo to a huge tree and you looked all around it to find me laying against it, unconscious. You had a moment of relief but it was short lived as you noticed I wasn't moving.

“Kibum?? Key?? Wake up baby, wake up!” You said as you bent down and shook me. I moved my head back and forth, occasionally opening my eyes.

“J-Jonghyun?” I asked, my voice shaky. My eyes were barley open and my vision was blurry.

“Yes, it's Jonghyun! It's YOUR Jonghyun,” You said, as tears formed in your eyes.

“M-Mine?? MINE??” I yelled even though it hurt. I sat up and shook. “You're... MINE?! You said you cheated on me!! With a damn girl! A-And I went through all the trouble to get your damn dog and you're going to sit here and assume everythings okay?? I feel like , Kim Jonghyun. !!” You looked at me wide-eyed, teary-eyed and still I didn't feel bad.

“Key.. I deserved that...I lied about cheating on y-” You said but I cut you off by slapping you. You started crying more. The tears and rain dretched your face, making you look more pathetic.

“Look at you..Pathetic... Why'd you tell me that then??! HUH?” I yelled, wiping my hair out of my eyes.

“Because.. I didn't want to hurt you... the truth is...I was gone that whole time because the manager was talking to me.. and...” you paused and sighed.

“And what???” I demanded.

“And.. I won't be returning for anymore comebacks.. anymore practices..no more anything.”